4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How do u buy the dress for Audrey? I am stuck on this quest too. Have triggered Frank and Leah at the pool, helped Brenda secure her tuition fees but no idea how to progress
Like gregers described it, you should have some leverage to convince Audrey and again for her husband Frank.
Audrey has to accept first, after you managed to convince Alice first. (quest: better grades for Brenda)
For Frank, you should read your options at pool carefully, when Leah could wear her Eva-swimsuit, which is related to mayor Mitchell Mitchell. (several quest)
Once done, a conversation like this could be at front door of Audrey's place at daytime:
1661898147231.png
As you could see, there are several related quests to Frank. Leverage for this particular event is Frank was permitted to finger Leah.
Buying the dress is, as described, a phone call for Dom, owner of the STUDIO, which will pop up automatically once all preparations are done.
Audrey's phone number will be added to your phone in this progress.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
im stuck at getting the last collectible (the one left from 2 baskets of apples) cant find that place, how do i get here?
and then im stuck at "the elephant in the room" only hint i get is supermaid and supermaid returns. What could i be missing?
a) basket of apples is at orchard of the farm. Dominic of the studio asks for some service in this direction, once you completed some other quest he is involved.
b) for elephant.... hmm... first be a doctor.... second you unfolded the story of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.... third, you have spoken to mayor Mitchell Mitchell about EVERYTHING, which means Natasha isn't presented by him anymore (* My guess is that Mitchell has a double wall with a BDSM studio and an extra gasoline bottle behind it...*) third and a half, your elder roommate again... .... fourth, meet the guy told at named place.... fifth, stick to Meredith

Last edited:

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
I think I've triggered most of the new content for v 7 so far, apart from not seeing the following (from change log):

-Added a mini prologue event with Melanie, a girl who replaces the old Melanie at the hospital, who wasn’t used yet

Anyone seen where/when/how this shows up?

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
I think I've triggered most of the new content for v 7 so far, apart from not seeing the following (from change log):

-Added a mini prologue event with Melanie, a girl who replaces the old Melanie at the hospital, who wasn’t used yet

Anyone seen where/when/how this shows up?
First night in your room "reflect on how you got here"

Reactions: Your Mommy

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Like gregers described it, you should have some leverage to convince Audrey and again for her husband Frank.
Audrey has to accept first, after you managed to convince Alice first. (quest: better grades for Brenda)
For Frank, you should read your options at pool carefully, when Leah could wear her Eva-swimsuit, which is related to mayor Mitchell Mitchell. (several quest)
Once done, a conversation like this could be at front door of Audrey's place at daytime:
View attachment 2015356
As you could see, there are several related quests to Frank. Leverage for this particular event is Frank was permitted to finger Leah.
Buying the dress is, as described, a phone call for Dom, owner of the STUDIO, which will pop up automatically once all preparations are done.
Audrey's phone number will be added to your phone in this progress.
Hi, I think I made all the preparations and yet when I talk to Audrey, I'm stuck with "About Brenda's extra credits"
Leah is already nude at the pool and Frank went with her and MC in the pool locker room. I talk to Frank to plan the date but never receive any message regarding Dom.
So I can't phone DSK to get the dress.

• Sad
Reactions: loqex

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
So I can't phone DSK to get the dress.
That's how questlog looks like in my playthrough directly after MC gave them the dress.
1661978103178.png
It looks like you didn't made an photo shoot with Audrey but that's how it looks like as well, when quest is solved with -4 KARMA.
in Frankly Speaking there is a difference which isn't changing when I was at their place to let him give her a gift of his (dress).
BUT to be honest, I don't know/remember the trigger situation exactly and haven't made a save file at this particular situation as it was a choice on the flow.
Dom is paying for it, Artemis delivers and looked good in it as well.

The pool situation is Frank sticks his finger in Leah's ass which is told to be one dream of his

Last edited:
Reactions: pablo1360

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
That's how questlog looks like in my playthrough directly after MC gave them the dress.
View attachment 2017275
It looks like you didn't made an photo shoot with Audrey but that's how it looks like as well, when quest is solved with -4 KARMA.
in Frankly Speaking there is a difference which isn't changing when I was at their place to let him give her a gift of his (dress).
BUT to be honest, I don't know/remember the trigger situation exactly and haven't made a save file at this particular situation as it was a choice on the flow.
Dom is paying for it, Artemis delivers and looked good in it as well.

The pool situation is Frank sticks his finger in Leah's ass which is told to be one dream of his
Hi, thank you, I already made the photoshoot with Audrey (and DSK) and talked with Frank about the dress (I'll buy the dress, give it to you, you'll give it to Audrey as a gift). Yet I'm still stuck in a loop with "Grades for Brenda".

[EDIT] : I used an older save to try again. Problem solved by talking with Audrey before talking to Frank.

Last edited:
Reactions: FusiFranse

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Hi, ive done got the scene where aubrey asks for a date but what do i do after that its not showing on questlog?

Thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ive literally got her into a skirt but it still does not let me go with the date or lunch?

thanks in advance
the Date has nothing to do with the skirt, later you'll talk her huband into gifting her a dress you buy, thats whats she'll wear on you date with her

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
the Date has nothing to do with the skirt, later you'll talk her huband into gifting her a dress you buy, thats whats she'll wear on you date with her
Thanks for the reply, but how would I be able to gift her the dress does it come up automatically

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for the reply, but how would I be able to gift her the dress does it come up automatically
after all the events that need to happen have been triggered the MC will think to himself that he needs a dress, then he makes a phonecall to buy it and it gets delivered at 2pm by his favourite delivery driver. You don't need to do anything, except maybe make sure you have cash in you wallet to pay for it, I don't remember how much, maybe 500

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes