4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

man0133

Feb 16, 2020
Is there anyway currently to have a date with Audrey. I'm at the part where I tell Audrey I've sorted out her Daughter's tutution and she agrees to go on a date with MC. It then says I need to distract Frank but I have no idea what to do, the game gives no clues eiether.

Reactions: NightShades

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Is there anyway currently to have a date with Audrey. I'm at the part where I tell Audrey I've sorted out her Daughter's tutution and she agrees to go on a date with MC. It then says I need to distract Frank but I have no idea what to do, the game gives no clues eiether.
Me too

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
From memory it's something like:
Talk to Frank about Leah at the pool, buy the dress for Audrey, go to their place to make her wear it, then you can trigger the date.

The date event itself isn't complete yet though.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
theres a glitch were you talk to Frank to set up the meeting with "Leah at the pool" event, but it you talk to him again it's like that event has already happened, and it skipped to talking him into giving Audrey the dress you are going to pick. Like wise you can contact all the speakers before you meet the principle

Reactions: FusiFranse

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
theres a glitch were you talk to Frank to set up the meeting with "Leah at the pool" event, but it you talk to him again it's like that event has already happened, and it skipped to talking him into giving Audrey the dress you are going to pick. Like wise you can contact all the speakers before you meet the principle
Talking to what's her name, Natasha?, about the maid outfit the second time also throws weird glitches, jumping to other scenes/lines.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to reset a path, I think I might have accidentally blocked Kelly's scenes in the college. they aren't firing like I expect them too anyway. The Kevins seem to be leaving her alone and I haven't gotten access to the college shower area.

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
how do you call brenda to office? i harassed her on the phone. talked to kelly and gave ger 500 bucks to convince her but still hints say i need to talk to kelly. any idea?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how do you call brenda to office? i harassed her on the phone. talked to kelly and gave ger 500 bucks to convince her but still hints say i need to talk to kelly. any idea?
You need to be in your office there will be a prompt to send Audrey on an errand so you can call Brenda & Kelly don't remember when 5-6 maybe

Reactions: martinlongbow

zx231164480

Mar 17, 2018
you need to tell Leah "Let's have a drink"at home and then pick "get her ready" and pick various options, the more you do it, the more outfits that unlocks at the pool; and then, MC can ask the mayor to allow a naked policy at the pool. Then when you're at the pool, and Leah and Frank are there u will see the option :)
YES,the Mayor is the key , NO Hint in the game, thanks~~

Reactions: ma5k
Jul 16, 2017
Having Artemis show off the maid outfit on a save from a previous version where I'd given it to Natasha made Natasha stop wearing it and broke the dialogue option to "convince" her to wear it when it reappeared

• Hey there
Reactions: Your Mommy

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Having Artemis show off the maid outfit on a save from a previous version where I'd given it to Natasha made Natasha stop wearing it and broke the dialogue option to "convince" her to wear it when it reappeared
Yes, it has happened to me too. You can keep fucking her, and she goes back to wearing the maid outfit. But the dialogue breaks.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes