4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
after all the events that need to happen have been triggered the MC will think to himself that he needs a dress, then he makes a phonecall to buy it and it gets delivered at 2pm by his favourite delivery driver. You don't need to do anything, except maybe make sure you have cash in you wallet to pay for it, I don't remember how much, maybe 500
Thanks again, I have done all the quests skipped hours but still no phonemail? is there a fix

thanks again

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
audrey asks for a date ....
Audrey only offers an date at the very beginning of the game.
It's the question about how Bobby was hired and triggered the right order so she is offering the date.

I just figured HorizonticalS added an quest named "AN ODD RECRUIT" for this particular situation.
You solved the quest and therefore it's gone from actual ones.

I don't know how you managed it but it seems possible somehow.
You have slept in your bedroom only once but got Claire 2 photoshoot which is linked to several other quests.
You made the conference and Alice seemed satisfied for better grades for Brenda.
Unusual... at least for me....

I suggest, to meet your roommates again at "HOME". Socialize a little bit and sleep in your bedroom. Other perspectives will be opened....

Could I ask about your relationship status with Audrey? which number is shown?

At least in my playthrough, there are 52 quests at endgame content of which I got 8 not completed.

Last edited:

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks again, I have done all the quests skipped hours but still no phonemail? is there a fix
talk Andrea
"we need to discuss something"
"ask Andrea why she left army" 6x+-
take photo her and talk Frank
"show him the picture andrea gave you"

Last edited:
Reactions: AdHyde

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this is all the quests I have literally done all quests
My guess is you might have been nice to someone at some point (be nice and lose content)
Confirm which date you are talking about Andrea or Audrey, Audrey never "offered" a date on my playthrough I coerced her into it.
Andrea I think offers a date if you are nice to her, basketball court 6pm I think

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks for the help guys i had to be in bedroom at night and receive doug phone call then somehow it worked

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for the help guys i had to be in bedroom at night and receive doug phone call then somehow it worked
Okay.... here are some suggestions:
It's told, you are 2 months in this town so if you would like some content, be "not so nice" in this game.
Make friends with all male characters, that's where you get further options to do.
At work and home MC is the superior, so don't take a lot of care how those will remember MC. You could grind some red heart but that's really on you.
There is almost none girl you couldn't interact with in some way. If you would like, click rightern mouse and trigger the green 'HINTS' to have some inspirational suggestion on each girl.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I saw a thing where you could booty call Brenda at 10 but I don't know how to unlock it. There was one where she comes to your house and another where you tell her to get ready for you at hers. Can someone please tell me how to get that scene. Thank you in advance.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I saw a thing where you could booty call Brenda at 10 but I don't know how to unlock it. There was one where she comes to your house and another where you tell her to get ready for you at hers. Can someone please tell me how to get that scene. Thank you in advance.
Are you sure you are talking about this game? I don't see anything in the image folder that back this up.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Are you sure you are talking about this game? I don't see anything in the image folder that back this up.
I saw the option in the Mc's phone using URM, and when I clicked on it, there was also dialogue. I don't know for sure if it's fully implemented or not yet which is why I was asking, but if there aren't any corresponding images then I'm assuming not.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I saw the option in the Mc's phone using URM, and when I clicked on it, there was also dialogue. I don't know for sure if it's fully implemented or not yet which is why I was asking, but if there aren't any corresponding images then I'm assuming not.
I don't know about this latest version, but the last one had some flirting and some sexting if you chose the love route with her, nothing beyond some basic texts though, maybe thats what you have seen

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
huhu are there any games with the same corruption style like in this one?
What do you mean corruption style, Corruption is a Tag, try using that?
I'd consider this game mostly Blackmail Style, is that what your talking about, then not really, it pretty rare.
If your looking for Gradual Corruption then maybe something like Lab Rats or Take Over.

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys I stuck with Sharon content. I tried to search it, but all I can find is "show the pic to Kevin" and after I entered the secret lab, the quest starts automatically. What pic, I don't have any pics of Sharon, how can I make it?
Thx

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys I stuck with Sharon content. I tried to search it, but all I can find is "show the pic to Kevin" and after I entered the secret lab, the quest starts automatically. What pic, I don't have any pics of Sharon, how can I make it?
Thx
When the Kevins tell you about their fear that Kelly talked to Sharon, talk to her. You'll notice that she doesn't care, but she'll also talk about how she's frustrated cause she can't do what she likes. Encourage her to train in the locker room. Then spy on her using the cam so that you can take a picture, and then visit her in the locker room.
You should be able to find the rest of the Sharon content after that (and in case you don't, show the pic to the Kevins, and talk to Sharon when the Kevins are in the Hallway).

Hope this helps.

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
When the Kevins tell you about their fear that Kelly talked to Sharon, talk to her. You'll notice that she doesn't care, but she'll also talk about how she's frustrated cause she can't do what she likes. Encourage her to train in the locker room. Then spy on her using the cam so that you can take a picture, and then visit her in the locker room.
You should be able to find the rest of the Sharon content after that (and in case you don't, show the pic to the Kevins, and talk to Sharon when the Kevins are in the Hallway).

Hope this helps.
Thx man, it did help.
I hope you're allright now :)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes