4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
You have an in-game one with hints but even with it, I get stuck a lot. Sometimes everything is ok, sometimes a quest is stuck no matter what I do. I start a new game and everything is ok.
If I miss something, I start a new game and I get stuck in a quest or another. It really feels random.
Don't hesitate to send me your save in dm when you're in that situation. It helps me improve the game or at least the hints to help you reach your goal. It may feel random, but I assure you it's not , it's just that some quests will unlock only after you finish a few others, some of which people often forget (like texting Andrea to get Layla pictures, or visiting the store after Melissa gets the ladder).

Knowing what events are too hard to get helps me to improve the experience.

(Also the hints in the quest log should be more helpful than the hints menu in the game menu)

Jun 30, 2021
What do you mean corruption style, Corruption is a Tag, try using that?
I'd consider this game mostly Blackmail Style, is that what your talking about, then not really, it pretty rare.
If your looking for Gradual Corruption then maybe something like Lab Rats or Take Over.
From recent times there is quite an interesting game of a similar genre - Friends in Need. I recommend to try it :cool:

Reactions: Daveiy and Stil996

Jhondick93

Jun 29, 2021
Didn't tried it so far, but there are several other photosets you could have. MC has a photoshoot obsession.
14 girls of the 31 in your relationship chart you could gather photo's of. There may is something for Joey...

The "good guy" path is programmed but - short and simple - you only will see naked girls if you are that evil to install cams.
I think, there are only 2 scene besides cams when beeing the "good guy" in conversations and that's Brenda and Claire/Sam.
If you are that evil to lockpick, there is more... But, well, most of the game content is lost beeing nice only....

already ingame considered

Preparation is implemented since v0032 and may previous releases too but hard to get ^^
The date itself is WIP

Depends.... 2 photosessions and stressing her seems max. atm.
Didn't tried it so far, but there are several other photosets you could have. MC has a photoshoot obsession.
14 girls of the 31 in your relationship chart you could gather photo's of. There may is something for Joey...

The "good guy" path is programmed but - short and simple - you only will see naked girls if you are that evil to install cams.
I think, there are only 2 scene besides cams when beeing the "good guy" in conversations and that's Brenda and Claire/Sam.
If you are that evil to lockpick, there is more... But, well, most of the game content is lost beeing nice only....

already ingame considered

Preparation is implemented since v0032 and may previous releases too but hard to get ^^
The date itself is WIP

Depends.... 2 photosessions and stressing her seems max. atm.
Where I can find joey?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Don't hesitate to send me your save in dm when you're in that situation. It helps me improve the game or at least the hints to help you reach your goal. It may feel random, but I assure you it's not , it's just that some quests will unlock only after you finish a few others, some of which people often forget (like texting Andrea to get Layla pictures, or visiting the store after Melissa gets the ladder).

Hey HorizonticalIS!

As I replied on this thread, I'm doing a very comprehensive walkthrough of your game, so I'm playing Version 0.72 to finish it.

But, since V 0.61 I have encountered a bug/problem. At some point, the gallery stops unlocking or showing me the new photos. So, for example, once I unlock Doug's phone and can start buying Emma's photos, I cannot see the new photos on the gallery.

Is there a way to prevent this "Gallery Freeze"? Do you think there is something that triggers it?

rufus-brutus

Nov 21, 2021

Knowing what events are too hard to get helps me to improve the experience.

(Also the hints in the quest log should be more helpful than the hints menu in the game menu)
It would be useful, if in the menu of help to talk about missions that were not still initiate and as it unchains them (suggestion)

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey! I have updated the walkthrough for version 0.12

If you follow this, you will unlock all the 8 photos on your phone gallery, the 8 spycams, 11 galleries in your laptop and 48 scenes. If there are any other events that you think are missing, please let me know.

My final tally as of now is: 30 boobs, 26 pussies, banged 15 people.

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
When the Kevins tell you about their fear that Kelly talked to Sharon, talk to her. You'll notice that she doesn't care, but she'll also talk about how she's frustrated cause she can't do what she likes. Encourage her to train in the locker room. Then spy on her using the cam so that you can take a picture, and then visit her in the locker room.
You should be able to find the rest of the Sharon content after that (and in case you don't, show the pic to the Kevins, and talk to Sharon when the Kevins are in the Hallway).

Hope this helps.
After playing version 0.72 twice, I never knew how to trigger this event, nor did it trigger automatically. Is there a specific day/time at which this happens?

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I've already gone past 8 weeks... still can't see the naked mayor.... not that I want to . But it seems he's the key to see more content. Could be that the cheat mode blocked that content. If so.... do I need to play from scratch?

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
I've already gone past 8 weeks... still can't see the naked mayor.... not that I want to . But it seems he's the key to see more content. Could be that the cheat mode blocked that content. If so.... do I need to play from scratch?
Another quest must be completed before but I don't know wich one. I'm stuck too.
I have the maid but can't give her money to convince her to wear a sexy uniform.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
there's a naked mayor??
ok I'm quitting while I'm ahead... I don't use the cheat mode and I haven't seen any naked mayor, but frankly I haven't been trying too!
My guess is that you're blocked by WIP

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes