4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Another quest must be completed before but I don't know wich one. I'm stuck too.
I have the maid but can't give her money to convince her to wear a sexy uniform.
You have to talk to her and make her feel cheap. That part is bugged so you must do it in a certain older. Check my WT.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
there's a naked mayor??
ok I'm quitting while I'm ahead... I don't use the cheat mode and I haven't seen any naked mayor, but frankly I haven't been trying too!
My guess is that you're blocked by WIP
Nope, that's not WIP.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Ok, right off the bat we're off to a good start. I always love it when you get to choose the MC's first and last name! Then I get to use the name Phillip Herkhunt!

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

nenesio

Jun 22, 2019
the game is interesting but it's easy to bug, especially Bobby's quest that sometimes talks to you and other times you finish the game and he doesn't give you the next step of the quest.

In the last save everything was going very well, I had had 3 conversations and then he wants to talk to me in the office, I call him and he doesn't tell me anything because it seems that more points of "affinity" are needed, but then he doesn't talk to me anymore and the quest again bug...

nenesio

Jun 22, 2019
is that connected to the swimming pool relaxing the dress code?
that scene depends on Meredith's quest, you have to talk to her certain days of the week (I think tuesday and thursday) between 8-11pm and give her a tea with sleeping pills and then check her room, then talk to the mayor and there the scenes that you speak are unlocked

Pembrock

Nov 5, 2020
Guys, is it really so difficult to make a gallery patch for the game? Maybe I don't understand or know something...

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
the game is interesting but it's easy to bug, especially Bobby's quest that sometimes talks to you and other times you finish the game and he doesn't give you the next step of the quest.

In the last save everything was going very well, I had had 3 conversations and then he wants to talk to me in the office, I call him and he doesn't tell me anything because it seems that more points of "affinity" are needed, but then he doesn't talk to me anymore and the quest again bug...
Can you send me your save ?

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
I stumbled onto something I never saw before. At one point, I see Taylor’s thong at the mayor’s office and then the next time I spoke to the mayor there were dialogue options for her.

It states I need to find a reason to bring her to the office. However, I cannot get her to appear at reception again.

Is there more to this quest line or is it unfinished? If there is more I would greatly appreciate a hint.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I stumbled onto something I never saw before. At one point, I see Taylor’s thong at the mayor’s office and then the next time I spoke to the mayor there were dialogue options for her.

It states I need to find a reason to bring her to the office. However, I cannot get her to appear at reception again.

Is there more to this quest line or is it unfinished? If there is more I would greatly appreciate a hint.
It's unfinished, but I'm working on it.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Is the club story in the works or is it completely forgotten? I'd really like Miko to get some long awaited toys...
And Max is a nice buddy, he deserves getting that club, not to mention all other cool guys.

Reactions: Chipper123

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
It's unfinished, but I'm working on it.
Excellent. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I know it is not to everyone’s liking but I also am looking forward to when I can share some of these chicks with my buddies as has been hinted at in several situations. Dominic and Melvin among others need to be rewarded. Bobby as well.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I think there are some inconsistencies in the story, maybe because some actions with the girls are tied to the level of relationship or I don't know, but is weird, I was in the pool and waited until there were a few people to talk with Jessica, I did that multiple times until 9pm to see how much the conversations and relationship change, I never tried to make her use her phone while working, and when her shift end, the MC is in the changing room with her, she is mad and he tell that he will be stay there while she change, and she changes her swimsuit for one that shows more skin, that makes so sense because there was never a set up for that and it sure looks like something is missing.
Other moment would be with Cecilia, I found out that Sam is cheating her and tell her, I invite her to the RV and I have a option saying "About our affair" and then he start talking about they having sex again, when they never had sex.
And I think that we could find a lot of conversations and moments like that.
I suppose those "errors" are because some conversations can be spammed, like asking about what is the job of certain girl you will get always points, so you can "farm" like 80 just asking that or I don't know, because with Jessica I interacted many times but just in that day and I didn't got any points.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes