4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
who is joey, I can't seem to be able to find him - I know he was supposed to do with Melissa but there is no mention of a joey at all
Really would be nice for a real walkthrough instead of the short non-explanitory hints

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
who is joey, I can't seem to be able to find him - I know he was supposed to do with Melissa but there is no mention of a joey at all
Really would be nice for a real walkthrough instead of the short non-explanitory hints
Molest the Dentist, Joey is the guy who interrupts you

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Joey is Rachel's brother. Visit the archive about Rachel once more.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Would like to know why the stats which I chose to ignore in the entry choices suddenly now have begun - also the lighthouse is now shinning green is this a bug

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
ok thanks, but that is only if I'm on the evil path correct
Right. Most of the sex scenes happen on the evil path.
To have sex with Cecilia on the nice path, you need to take a picture of sam and Claire. Then talk to Cecilia about your relationship, and tell her sam cheated.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Would like to know why the stats which I chose to ignore in the entry choices suddenly now have begun - also the lighthouse is now shinning green is this a bug
Just click on it again. If it's green, it means you're not cheating anymore. So the stats will change.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Right. Most of the sex scenes happen on the evil path.
To have sex with Cecilia on the nice path, you need to take a picture of sam and Claire. Then talk to Cecilia about your relationship, and tell her sam cheated.
I did ask her about the relationship bit all I get is the love you like a brother - I really would like to tell her about the cheating but I've never seen the choice - do you do this without confronting Sam and Claire - This is why I say we need a walkthrough

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I did ask her about the relationship bit all I get is the love you like a brother - I really would like to tell her about the cheating but I've never seen the choice - do you do this without confronting Sam and Claire - This is why I say we need a walkthrough
you were probably too nice when you caught them (or judgemental) , there are a lot of things I love about this game, the way it locks off options if you don't act like a black/white stereotype isn't one of them.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
you were probably too nice when you caught them (or judgemental) , there are a lot of things I love about this game, the way it locks off options if you don't act like a black/white stereotype isn't one of them.
Yea I hate this too - if everything isn't perfect you miss things - I was too nice should have beatten him up but wasn't given the option - still that is why I wish there was a walkthrough - it is impossible to know all the meanings of the options without one

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
OK I've tried all kinds of combos to be able to tell Cecillia about her cheating boyfriend but nothing works, can someone set a step by step right from when I catch them together till telling her about the asshole

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
Is there a bad walkthrough? I tried this game out a few months ago, really liked it but ended up missing most of cecilias content as I missed something early on.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a bad walkthrough? I tried this game out a few months ago, really liked it but ended up missing most of cecilias content as I missed something early on.
You have an in-game one with hints but even with it, I get stuck a lot. Sometimes everything is ok, sometimes a quest is stuck no matter what I do. I start a new game and everything is ok.
If I miss something, I start a new game and I get stuck in a quest or another. It really feels random.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I've been recently trying to add backdoors so that it's possible to change path and access missed content or access content while bypassing something you don't want to do.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes