4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey. Thanks for your interest in the game. Haven't had time to publish an actual changelog anyway, so login in our not wouldn't change much.

The ones with the most new content are Sharon (gym teacher), Brenda (Audrey's daughter), and Audrey. There is also some content involving Leah , Meredith, a new girl named Melanie that replaces one with no content, Camilla (a college girl), Melissa (store girl) , Artemis (delivery girl), and Jessica (life guard).

It's not as content heavy as I hoped it would be since, as was posted on here, I've had a rough spring. But still, those who like the game will probably like the new stuff. I might post a few spoilery screens later for those who are interested.
does this update complete the event with Brenda in the office trying on the saucy schoolgirl outfits?

allm

Sep 29, 2019
Hey. Thanks for your interest in the game. Haven't had time to publish an actual changelog anyway, so login in our not wouldn't change much.

The ones with the most new content are Sharon (gym teacher), Brenda (Audrey's daughter), and Audrey. There is also some content involving Leah , Meredith, a new girl named Melanie that replaces one with no content, Camilla (a college girl), Melissa (store girl) , Artemis (delivery girl), and Jessica (life guard).

It's not as content heavy as I hoped it would be since, as was posted on here, I've had a rough spring. But still, those who like the game will probably like the new stuff. I might post a few spoilery screens later for those who are interested.
This update would be released on this site?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, there's just one small bit with Kelly that is not complete yet.
Here's a teaser.
View attachment 1943963

She is, thank you for asking.
Sweet
Technically Brenda is too young to fit my normal fantasies, but in the last couple of updates she has become one of my favourites.

Seems I missed the news of your troubles, Best wishes to you and yours, hoping for the clear days that follow the storm:).

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I meant that I had the complete gallery, inside the game.
Unfortunately, as of right now, there's not really a "complete" gallery in the game as many events are not added in the gallery. If you want to see everything, you have to play it or unpack it.

Reactions: CircaAD

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Is there any news on when the public update will release?
I feel this game is not too well-know thanks to that crazy release schedule. I supported the dev for 4 months without getting any news about the game, and when he finally shows up, i have to wait almost one month to play the public release since i stopped supporting him.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Is there any news on when the public update will release?
It will be available for 1$ In a few days. Public release will come after that.

I feel this game is not too well-know thanks to that crazy release schedule. I supported the dev for 4 months without getting any news about the game, and when he finally shows up, i have to wait almost one month to play the public release since i stopped supporting him.
Hello. Thank you for your past support. I don't think I ever stayed more than two weeks without giving news except when I paused it in June when things sucked. And even then, I still answered DMs , so all I can say is don't ever hesitate to reach out of you have questions or things you'd like me to do different. I mean it seems to me it would be more productive to do so when you're a supporter rather than after leaving feeling frustrated for 4 months.

Hope you enjoy the new build if you try it when it's out

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020

0.7 include sleep sex?

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
0.7 include sleep sex?
You can have sleep sex with Leah. I'm also looking forward to doing more things to Meredith at night (hopefully we get some good stuff with her this episode since she has an update). There's also sleep spying on Brenda and Audrey but no sex (as of 0.61). Are you asking about if Audrey and Brenda finally have sleep sex? I'd be interested in that too.

Reactions: Aashaan and CircaAD
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes