4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
just be mean to her AFIAK, I've never not gotten the search option, though to be honest I'm rarely nice to them :devilish:
I think still got the search option the one time I was playing it neutral with Audrey, you only lose if you stop pushing the perv angle on that specific girl.
Please report back if you figure it out. I'm interested to hear more about this.
You were right. You have to be mean as fuck both with her and her mom.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, I'm trying to write a walkthrough of this game, and making quite a complete run, including Meredith speaking in the conference, unlocking everything in the phone gallery, and 19/20 collectibles. Nevertheless, there are two things that I seem to be missing:

1. Alice Charisma's blackmail: I pick the route in which I force her to a date with me, nevertheless. nothing happens after the conference nor before. How do I get something in this route?
2. Dentist: I read somewhere that the dentist can be taken advantage of. How do you do this?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: sleep dream

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
2. Dentist: I read somewhere that the dentist can be taken advantage of. How do you do this?
Thanks a lot!
You talk with the police guy outside the station. Get friendly with him and he will give you a mission. You can take the side of the dentist or the police guy either way you can make some sexy photos from the dentist. You need to stress the dentist chick out next time and go back to her office when she relaxing in her chair (she used nitrous oxide) so you are free to take advantage on her but you will be interrupted by Joey.

Reactions: Mr Nadie

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
You talk with the police guy outside the station. Get friendly with him and he will give you a mission. You can take the side of the dentist or the police guy either way you can make some sexy photos from the dentist. You need to stress the dentist chick out next time and go back to her office when she relaxing in her chair (she used nitrous oxide) so you are free to take advantage on her but you will be interrupted by Joey.
Thanks a lot dear sir.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys, I'm trying to write a walkthrough of this game, and making quite a complete run, including Meredith speaking in the conference, unlocking everything in the phone gallery, and 19/20 collectibles. Nevertheless, there are two things that I seem to be missing:

1. Alice Charisma's blackmail: I pick the route in which I force her to a date with me, nevertheless. nothing happens after the conference nor before. How do I get something in this route?

Thanks a lot!
Alice is still WIP can't do much with her yet
For the Dentist you need to get friendly with the cop (like Tomomasa said), you also have to get friendly with Joey (which will involved having some conversations with the Dentist about joey and vice versa)

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
Alice is still WIP can't do much with her yet
For the Dentist you need to get friendly with the cop (like Tomomasa said), you also have to get friendly with Joey (which will involved having some conversations with the Dentist about joey and vice versa)
I hate so much the fact that the Alice is still WIP at this point. Shes is literally the FIRST character u see on the menu. And then u find out that theres basically no content with her yet lol

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I have some questions too:

- What are the armchair, TV and fake gun for? WIP or have some utility?

- Which pictures counting for Joey for Melissa nude pic quest? Leah bedroom pic, Leah drunk pic, Andrea blackmailed pic, Cecilia photoshoot pic ... There has to be at least one more. I managed to trade a half naked Melissa pic from Joey.

- If we going "evil" path can we meet Andrea at the playground (it is unlocked trough conversation) and when (day/time)?

- Where can we get maid costume for Natasha?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

- What are the armchair, TV and fake gun for? WIP or have some utility?

- Which pictures counting for Joey for Melissa nude pic quest? Leah bedroom pic, Leah drunk pic, Andrea blackmailed pic, Cecilia photoshoot pic ... There has to be at least one more. I managed to trade a half naked Melissa pic from Joey.

- If we going "evil" path can we meet Andrea at the playground (it is unlocked trough conversation) and when (day/time)?

- Where can we get maid costume for Natasha?
  • The Fake gun is needed of an almost sex scene,
    I think the Armchair and TV are WIP
  • Not sure (Mom, Sister, Best Friend)
  • Meet Andrea at 6pm at the basketball court IIRC (8pm for the captain) I forget which days
  • Talk to the mayor, he is all knowing in the field of maids uniforms

Reactions: Tomomasa

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
So answering my own remaining questions:
- Armchair gives 40 energy points for 1 hour resting, fake gun for exploiting a curtain blind girl, tv maybe for stress (I didn't buy it yet).

- I found 2 more pic. Meredith pic in her room and another pic from Cecilia exploited (Joey needs 5)

- After blackmailing Andrea I couldn't find her at the playing ground anymore

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So answering my own remaining questions:
- Armchair gives 40 energy points for 1 hour resting, fake gun for exploiting a curtain blind girl, tv maybe for stress (I didn't buy it yet).

- I found 2 more pic. Meredith pic in her room and another pic from Cecilia exploited (Joey needs 5)

- After blackmailing Andrea I couldn't find her at the playing ground anymore
Thats the difference between you can me... I never rest :p just pop some more pills,
the TV will probably be needed for the Layla, it's the only way I can think to play into her loves. (WIP last time I played)

you can still find Andrea in the basketball court on the blackmail route (though I don't know if blackmailing her after that date changes anything)

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
you can still find Andrea in the basketball court on the blackmail route
Nah I was very nasty with her... She never appears at the playground. Most of the dates doesn't work yet anyway. I think it is working as intended. We need to choose between dating her or f*ing her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nah I was very nasty with her... She never appears at the playground. Most of the dates doesn't work yet anyway. I think it is working as intended. We need to choose between dating her or f*ing her.
Well I saw her there regularly, which didn't make much sense considering I treated her like trash, each time I get her to the stage were I get the message "maybe if she liked you more something would happen". You saying you were nasty to her doesn't address the point I made about Blackmailing her after the date? I always made the blackmail choice long before the basketball court

I don't think we should be shoe horned into only seeing her at the basketball court if we are nice to her though, it is a public space and we "own" her.

her "love" date ends after a quick fast food date if I remember correctly, it's been a while (I'm avoiding playing it again till the next update).

EDIT:
I just loaded a save and played Andrea at 6pm Saturday
Edit #2:
Played her again on sunday 6pm
Edit #3:
Monday too, even though she is simultaneously in the showers at this time with Bobby

Last edited:

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
I just loaded a save and played Andrea at 6pm Saturday
Edit #2:
Played her again on sunday 6pm
Edit #3:
Monday too, even though she is simultaneously in the showers at this time with Bobby
I couldn't even get her to the showers either. How did you do it? The questlog says it's something with the Layla photo quest but she keeps sending the same message every day.
Maybe it's a later development. I stopped just after the conference. I don't want to miss my reward for getting a "great" outcome.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I couldn't even get her to the showers either. How did you do it? The questlog says it's something with the Layla photo quest but she keeps sending the same message every day.
Maybe it's a later development. I stopped just after the conference. I don't want to miss my reward for getting a "great" outcome.
I think I did all her content before the conference IIRC
you're asking a lot to know how lol, been a while
the unlock the playground you comment about how fit she is and express a desire the get fitter yourself
to get her in the showers with bobby, you need to blackmail her into taking pictures of layla in the lockerroom, use your phone everyday to pester her for new pictures.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes