4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
stated influence at the beginning is a key.
e.g. are you bro's, have you blackmailed him or did you cuckold him.
Did you tell Cecilia to do a photoshoot, to strip, have you invited Dominic and what did you tell her what your opinion of the future relationship should be?
Do you like them sober, drunk or do you slip a pill? both? her? him?
Lot's of choices....

can you share your complete saves? thx

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
can you share your complete saves? thx
don't be afraid ^^ each time I am playing I choose a slight different variant to see, if something changes.
The rv party - as far as I know so far - has no influence on your afterwork visit to meet Cecilia solo.
It's a closed episode.
Like e.g. Audrey should wear a skirt. Either she suggests it, you suggest it or, which shouldn't happen, you leave it be. For the first 2 choices there is no future consequences to it.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
don't be afraid ^^ each time I am playing I choose a slight different variant to see, if something changes.
The rv party - as far as I know so far - has no influence on your afterwork visit to meet Cecilia solo.

i mean because i can't complete others quests and im following the tips

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys i can't complete 3 quests: CLAIRE'S DILEMMA , MELVINS OBSESSION and THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM who can help? thx

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
i can't complete 3 quests: CLAIRE'S DILEMMA , MELVINS OBSESSION and THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM who can help? thx
Claire's dilemma ends before 2nd photoshoot.
Melvin's obsession you should talk to Rachel in MC's office
Elephant .... is alternating between both offices.
AND... that's it.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
if I remember correctly, its about 2 hours before her bedtime , you don't need to buy the tea.
it might only be available on a specific night of the week,or require some other trigger (maybe even some RNG), I think I was trying to make this event happen for about 5 nights before I got the option to "make her a cup of tea".
Try 2-3 days after you found out that Tea will help. It worked for me. The first time I found out that I had to offer her tea, I went looking for tea from Melvin and Claire, neither worked and then the following day I had to follow up on another lead. So the day after I tried it when I got home to Meredith at 9pm, and the dialog to offer Tea appeared after I chose to talk to her.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Claire's dilemma ends before 2nd photoshoot.
Melvin's obsession you should talk to Rachel in MC's office
Elephant .... is alternating between both offices.
AND... that's it.

ok but im still can't complete Claire's dilemma i mean i had always the same dialogues choice

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ok but im still can't complete Claire's dilemma i mean i had always the same dialogues choice
You might have been too nice for Claire's dilemma, I think that it might need you to have blackmailed her, if you chose any of the more forgiving options you lose certain opportunities, Claires Dilemma might be one of them.

Reactions: Max1276

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Speaking of the different ways to trigger Joey:
Someone out there who could confirm if Joey will leave Jennifer's office when you meet him first time by breaking in?
I am just curious if there are differences in the possibilities to trigger him.

Talked with Rachel - met Joey - met Jenn - met Gordon - made photoshoot ....
The other way would be: break in - meet Joey - ....
I got extended scenes as Joey came in but left the office so MC could continue his 'examination'.
Question is, if it's related to the way you meet Joey or only how you interact with him.

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
How do I get miko her toys to progress with here.
I am in corruption path with her and she Says bring me toy( another girl I suppose) . So whom should I consider/ask to progress with this quest.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do I get miko her toys to progress with here.
I am in corruption path with her and she Says bring me toy( another girl I suppose) . So whom should I consider/ask to progress with this quest.
I don't think that is implemented yet

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
You might have been too nice for Claire's dilemma, I think that it might need you to have blackmailed her, if you chose any of the more forgiving options you lose certain opportunities, Claires Dilemma might be one of them.
a ok ,so not everything need to be complete right?

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
Try 2-3 days after you found out that Tea will help. It worked for me. The first time I found out that I had to offer her tea, I went looking for tea from Melvin and Claire, neither worked and then the following day I had to follow up on another lead. So the day after I tried it when I got home to Meredith at 9pm, and the dialog to offer Tea appeared after I chose to talk to her.
So Tea without the sleeping pill is the key?

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
I don't think tea without the pill does anything in this version, it will probably help if you are following the good path that isn't implemented yet
Well I can't get Meredith to say anything about the gas leak - or the mayor for the matter - and also can't invite her as the speaker. Sleeping pill + tea gives access to night scenes but that's it. 0 clue on how to progress with Andrea - either with the bball date or bobby staring scenes. Also getting trumped with pic sharing with Joey - just can't seem to trigger it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well I can't get Meredith to say anything about the gas leak - or the mayor for the matter - and also can't invite her as the speaker. Sleeping pill + tea gives access to night scenes but that's it. 0 clue on how to progress with Andrea - either with the bball date or bobby staring scenes. Also getting trumped with pic sharing with Joey - just can't seem to trigger it.
My memory is far from perfect but if I recall correctly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes