4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
Did i understand correctly that if i was nice to brenda i cant get the scene with kelly? so far i was always nice to her. and phone only says todo if i try not to flirt with her

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
I have done both of those things, but I don't remember talking to any Dr. Zywelter. I'm trying to figure out how to trigger the Sharon locker room event, and thought Dr. Zywelter was the part I was missing. I also can't seem to access the "lab" that is alluded to in the update log. Secret lab is always just the security guys except at one specific time when Zafina(?) comes out after they tell me to get lost.
Dr. Zywelter is in the lab and it is unaccessible until you do what is in the spoiler. I thought I had but I went back one more time and the conversation was available. Make sure you have completed Natasha's quest line.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Generally when a dev makes only one path at a timez the game ends up being only one path. Hope that ends up. Not being the case but so far I'm not very hopeful.
Personally, I hope for the opposite. There are plenty of games where being good boyfriend material is the goal. This game does the "evil" stuff well and I hope the dev realizes this is where his strengths are. At the very least, this is the reason I continue returning to this title (and the reason I've supported this artist in the past).

I think the bad guy content is the reason this game is as popular as it is. Of course this is just my opinion, and only the dev knows what his plans are and the direction the game will take.

shubgrub

Oct 22, 2019
Dr. Zywelter is in the lab and it is unaccessible until you do what is in the spoiler. I thought I had but I went back one more time and the conversation was available. Make sure you have completed Natasha's quest line.
Thanks, I managed to get it to work, just had to redo a couple conversations that I'd already had before the update.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Personally, I hope for the opposite. There are plenty of games where being good boyfriend material is the goal. This game does the "evil" stuff well and I hope the dev realizes this is where his strengths are. At the very least, this is the reason I continue returning to this title (and the reason I've supported this artist in the past).

I think the bad guy content is the reason this game is as popular as it is. Of course this is just my opinion, and only the dev knows what his plans are and the direction the game will take.
It's like the usual end of almost everyone (99%) creating a game against the time spirit. Like this one or indecent desires or whatever game you first play and think of something finally coming for your satisfaction in where bad things happen . Nope :)

I won't advertise but there is still this 1% of dev's left.

-Blondie

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Is there any more content for 'Melvin's Obsession'? I showed him the pictures and his only response now, weeks later, is "I owe you, let me think on this" basically.
Also wondering if her raise is tied to that story, as I haven't been able to speak with Melvin about a raise yet

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi guys, I discovered this game last friday, and I'm hooked on it; I think I've done most of the content available so far with some exceptions related to the "nice side" (I've been a real mutherfacker), but still there are a couple of things I think are available but I can't get to unlock:
  1. Hidden cameras: I can't see where to install the fifth one, the one under the first (office showers) and to the left of the police showers.
  2. First wallpaper: that's unlocked after doing the perfect date in the basketball place, however she is so mad at me that I don't think it's possible to unlock that now.
  3. Laptop - replay scenes: there are three available so far, I can't unlock the third (I've already unlocked Brenda at the office & Andrea's forced sex scene)
  4. Laptop - galery scenes: the last four squares still have the lock on them.
  5. There are six girls to be discovered: the first one on the "others" row, which I think is in game, and six more of that group which I think are not in game since the N/A legend is on their missing pic.
  6. EDIT: oh, I just remembered... in the big map screen, on the top right corner the is a white icon with ascii code, if i click on it, MC's face appear there... what's this icon for?
Last, but not least, right now my top favourite stories are the one related to Brenda, all of them; this game has become a really nice discovery for me, keep the good work, mate.

Reactions: Bird1019

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, I discovered this game last friday, and I'm hooked on it; I think I've done most of the content available so far with some exceptions related to the "nice side" (I've been a real mutherfacker), but still there are a couple of things I think are available but I can't get to unlock:
  1. Hidden cameras: I can't see where to install the fifth one, the one under the first (office showers) and to the left of the police showers.
  2. First wallpaper: that's unlocked after doing the perfect date in the basketball place, however she is so mad at me that I don't think it's possible to unlock that now.
  3. Laptop - replay scenes: there are three available so far, I can't unlock the third (I've already unlocked Brenda at the office & Andrea's forced sex scene)
  4. Laptop - galery scenes: the last four squares still have the lock on them.
  5. There are six girls to be discovered: the first one on the "others" row, which I think is in game, and six more of that group which I think are not in game since the N/A legend is on their missing pic.
  6. EDIT: oh, I just remembered... in the big map screen, on the top right corner the is a white icon with ascii code, if i click on it, MC's face appear there... what's this icon for?
Last, but not least, right now my top favourite stories are the one related to Brenda, all of them; this game has become a really nice discovery for me, keep the good work, mate.
1. This is Aisha's bathroom Camera, you need to make friends with the Black lifeguard at the pool to get this route
2. You can't get this wallpaper on the naughty route
3. I think there is one "love" scene with Brenda which might be that other replay scene.
6. I think this is the cheat mode, if you go to your office you'll probably see the lighthouse is now activated

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
Where do I find Joey Character to progress with Melissa and also how do I complete this quest that shows *active*
Can someone help me out here. Screenshot_20220320-145537_The Regional Manager.jpg

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where do I find Joey Character to progress with Melissa and also how do I complete this quest that shows *active*
Can someone help me out here. View attachment 1713345
Joey is in the clinic, molest the dentist to meet him. (joey is the key to the Melissa quests)
Try visiting the lockerroom when Bobby and Andrea are there to progress those quests

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Joey is in the clinic, molest the dentist to meet him. (joey is the key to the Melissa quests)
Try visiting the lockerroom when Bobby and Andrea are there to progress those quests
If I recall, you also have to call Rachel into your office and ask her questions - one will lead to something like, "Are we in a simulation?" She'll respond that it sounds like something you should talk to her brother about, and she'll tell you he works at the clinic.

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks I did complete that but I am unable to progress the lockerroom quest.
What should I do about that..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If I recall, you also have to call Rachel into your office and ask her questions - one will lead to something like, "Are we in a simulation?" She'll respond that it sounds like something you should talk to her brother about, and she'll tell you he works at the clinic.
that happens later
when you first talk to Joey he'll talk about the matrix, which will open a matrix dialogue with Racheal, which opens more stuff with joey

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks I did complete that but I am unable to progress the lockerroom quest.
What should I do about that..
Talk to Bobby and Andrea in the office (maybe in the warehouse too) there will probaby be some dialogue options you never had before, I don't remember exactly where, you might need to talk to them multiple times in succesion.
It will probably depend on how much of a dick you were to Andrea, how much she is under your thumb, (I was a complete dick to her)

rFTW

Aug 18, 2020
Talk to Bobby and Andrea in the office (maybe in the warehouse too) there will probaby be some dialogue options you never had before, I don't remember exactly where, you might need to talk to them multiple times in succesion.
It will probably depend on how much of a dick you were to Andrea, how much she is under your thumb, (I was a complete dick to her)
I guess It's bugged I followed all sequence , it's say "meet Andrea and Bobby in warehouse when they are there " and nothing seems to trigger I guess it must be end of content or bugged.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess It's bugged I followed all sequence , it's say "meet Andrea and Bobby in warehouse when they are there " and nothing seems to trigger I guess it must be end of content or bugged.
You've entered when they are changing after work?
Have you been Mean or Nice to Andrea/Bobby?
It's definitely not end of content if you've got Andrea under your thumb and Bobby is your willing minion
there are 3 scenes where you make Andrea strip in front of Bobby.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes