4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Because Audrey kills me when she gives me the blowjob in the office, which of the two options is the correct one and why when I give her the ass, she kills me or Karma, thank you
Wow, you must have been pretty naughty :-D
When I thought about reworking that part, I made it extra hard to get to the point where she kills you (until I have time to actually rework it), so you need to lose more than 60 karma points to Audrey for her to kill you. And you should be given a warning at 20 and another at 40. I'll add a way to avoid that.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
after playing for a few hours i fell in Love this game and it became, among my favourite!
i only have 2 favourite games.
A mothers love and regional manager.

EDIT: "for now there is only 2"
i havent finish playing this game, but in my opinion this game have a bright future as long as dev keep up with the good and evil plot for MC.
(gramatical error and other stuff can be fix later! Keep it up dev ! you can do it !)(y)

EDIT:"if dev having a hard times to find ideas"> (whole story netori) , (more to netorare ).
Hopefully this would help a little (maybe as reference).
goodluck!

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
if someone explains to me the karma site of the game
Wow, you must have been pretty naughty :-D
When I thought about reworking that part, I made it extra hard to get to the point where she kills you (until I have time to actually rework it), so you need to lose more than 60 karma points to Audrey for her to kill you. And you should be given a warning at 20 and another at 40. I'll add a way to avoid that.
So, it's not related to Dislike anymore?
Interesting

Ouh Audrey, Audrey, Audrey....! wait for my next gameplay :rolleyes:

By the way: you could buy KARMA at the store with Melvin, once he offered the SPECIAL GOODS (next to cams)
Using Karma = Action points = Dislike

Last edited:

dashvector

Nov 3, 2020
Hello admin Greetings I congratulate you excelnete rpg game I like them a lot I ask you can you upload the affinity points on Audrey or that is not yet implemented in the game thanks

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I'm missing three spycams here could anyone assist me with this
Top is college. Speak with Sharon. I'm convinced you will figure :)
Down left, start to meet Maximus at entrance of pool at 5pm
Down second is police locker. That's a little tricky but starts with a good relation to comissionar as he has problems with one of his employees.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Hello admin Greetings I congratulate you excelnete rpg game I like them a lot I ask you can you upload the affinity points on Audrey or that is not yet implemented in the game thanks
Hey !
Edit: Well, I'm no admin... but:

Not meant badly, but the Google translator is rarely used in some languages and twists a lot.
Hence the request that you use 2 windows of the Google Translate.
Once from your language to English and
a second one for English in your language
If something is wrong in your language during the back translation, you can rephrase it more easily.

CTRL + C = copy
CTRL + V = paste into the other

As written, it is not meant in a bad manner ...

Last edited:

blackhole007

Sep 2, 2021
1 question. is there a part in v52 where melvin meets claire in pool?

also how can i report bugs to dev? DMs are ok?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
1 question. is there a part in v52 where melvin meets claire in pool?
no, that's a situation at Claire's restaurant and both male are dressed ^^
It's after the conference, if you played your cards with Claire in the right order.
make a pic when offered (SAVE)- talk about at pool .... There it begins

Quest is: Claire's Dilemma

Last edited:

blackhole007

Sep 2, 2021
they are save files of the rv party.

16-1-LT1.save ) she puts on bikini at 10th turn and everything goes blank.only dialogues visible which also end abruptly

16-2-LT1.save ) Cecelia is naked before MC puts pills in her drink. after puts pills she falls unconscious fully clothed

17-1-LT1.save && 16-6-LT1.save) after she changes, MC is at 8th turn. when MC puts pills in Cecilia drink at 8th turn, the party ends abruptly. 9th turn missing. in one she is naked and in other she is clothed

17-2-LT1.save) after MC comments on her bikini, in next frame she is unconscious and fully clothed

If MC employs Natasha before Mayor shows her boobs to MC, Megan`s secret is lost forever. I couldnt find a way to trigger the event again.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
they are save files of the rv party.

16-1-LT1.save ) she puts on bikini at 10th turn and everything goes blank.only dialogues visible which also end abruptly

16-2-LT1.save ) Cecelia is naked before MC puts pills in her drink. after puts pills she falls unconscious fully clothed

17-1-LT1.save && 16-6-LT1.save) after she changes, MC is at 8th turn. when MC puts pills in Cecilia drink at 8th turn, the party ends abruptly. 9th turn missing. in one she is naked and in other she is clothed

17-2-LT1.save) after MC comments on her bikini, in next frame she is unconscious and fully clothed

If MC employs Natasha before Mayor shows her boobs to MC, Megan`s secret is lost forever. I couldnt find a way to trigger the event again.
There is an additional one (probably the best one :love: but do not know how I got it) when Cecelia is unconcious but you and especially her boyfriend are still concious and you then force him watch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blackhole007

Sep 2, 2021
There is an additional one (probably the best one :love: but do not know how I got it) when Cecelia is unconcious but you and especially her boyfriend are still concious and you then force him watch
i know but that outcome has no bugs.thats why i didnt post it.

the best part of the game is the player is in suspense about what MC can do next.it keeps me on the edge of the seat.
i hope Dev keeps it that way.i didnt find any game that has this kind of suspense.

this is the 1st vn game i played and im too lucky to find this game. i tried many other games after this game but none got me excited like this game.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
In my opinion, the different endings aren't bugs but a misery.
I like it that way and still get new scenes each time :geek:

Edit: doesn't mean I have anything to say on the development.... just writing

Last edited:
Reactions: blackhole007

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
i know but that outcome has no bugs.thats why i didnt post it.

the best part of the game is the player is in suspense about what MC can do next.it keeps me on the edge of the seat.
i hope Dev keeps it that way.i didnt find any game that has this kind of suspense.

this is the 1st vn game i played and im too lucky to find this game. i tried many other games after this game but none got me excited like this game.
Try Vae Victis if you are into dominant MC

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

blackhole007

Sep 2, 2021
In TRM, the MC can be good or opportunist. I played both and loved both. You can also mix good and opportunist MC.

For ex: If you have played the game, you might know about Sam and Cecilia.

Its pretty genius how Dev came up with above thought.

MC has choice to be good or evil at every stage. I played both good and evil types of MC.

Now, this is not domination. Domination in games usually is straightforward, kill competition and fuck females/males. No surprises in that. In this game MC just takes advantage of situations/people. How he does is a surprise.

Reactions: lowcody
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes