4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
BTW, still the log is bit buggy for that hint. How does that work with Joey and Melissa since Melissa does not want to talk to me because I abused her, Ashley at the office claims she does not know Melissa, and Joey always talk about the matrix (loop) each time after I abuse Jennifer the dentist (stressed out) ? Thnaks agin

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I remember this game had a cheat menu does it not exist anymore
At the beginning, I think it's after you name your MC, you could decide with Alexy if you would like to play realistic, less realistic or without any trouble on food, karma, stress, money....

BTW, still the log is bit buggy for that hint. How does that work with Joey and Melissa since Melissa does not want to talk to me because I abused her, Ashley at the office claims she does not know Melissa, and Joey always talk about the matrix (loop) each time after I abuse Jennifer the dentist (stressed out) ? Thnaks agin
Melissa is as she is now... there's no real difference and you got +20 with Melvin for ^^ So, that's it.
Ashley = Rachel and the two are living together with Joey. They may have talked to each other ^^
Jennifer is another story Joey is involved but this matrix conversation is only about excuse to get out of that situation.

To get further, speak with Rachel about "What do you think about our team?" which triggers a conversation about the matrix. During that conversation she mentions her brother Joey who will be at front desk of the Clinic from now on. -> Quest: Is this the matrix ?

Reactions: desrius5

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Try checking the archive again for Rachel.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look like even with the latest saves from version 0.0.4 it still throw lot of bugs and errors that I can't just click "Ignore", had to start a new game but I love this one since the first demo so I can take it. Not just that but all the change seem very interesting so a playthrough from the beginning are much better to me

Reactions: FusiFranse

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Look like even with the latest saves from version 0.0.4 it still throw lot of bugs and errors that I can't just click "Ignore", had to start a new game but I love this one since the first demo so I can take it. Not just that but all the change seem very interesting so a playthrough from the beginning are much better to me
Many thing changed since 0.0.4. but try clicking on the hourglass at least once and see if it bugs, and also try using the debug menu on the computer in your office. Some specific compatibility issues can be resolved there.

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Many thing changed since 0.0.4. but try clicking on the hourglass at least once and see if it bugs, and also try using the debug menu on the computer in your office. Some specific compatibility issues can be resolved there.
So far, is there sexual intercourse in the dentist Jennifer's story?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Try checking the archive again for Rachel.
Great, thanks again. And with Emma, it looks it gets caught in a loop as the only hint left I have. Meaning, if you summon her to your office (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) then you ask her to follow you from her desk (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
) and then back to the summon part so permanent loop.... If not, you are very creative scene-wise and dialog-wise (the "phone" commercial "slide it everywhere" billboard at the building entrance is trully marvellous. :love:

Reactions: smuess

angella

Jan 29, 2018
anyone willing help me out...For date with Lara, when I should meet with her which time exactly and which place??
thanks

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I can't get a scene when Natasha flash the boobs. I even changed Mitchell's likes with Save Editor and still nothing. She already clean my office and Mitchell is keep telling me that he will introduce her to me? Also on my quest log I have Cleaning Lady with no hints. is that bug?

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I remember this game had a cheat menu does it not exist anymore
Sorry, have forgotten the lighthouse in your office which turns on the "no worries" mode.
Red is on

On the map or in your home you could turn this mode on too via the scribbled text symbol in the rightern top corner.
Face is on
1630521647350.png 1630521692558.png

Reactions: luca and vimey

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I can't get a scene when Natasha flash the boobs. I even changed Mitchell's likes with Save Editor and still nothing. She already clean my office and Mitchell is keep telling me that he will introduce her to me? Also on my quest log I have Cleaning Lady with no hints. is that bug?
The hints section is completely new and was one of the reasons the release took it's time in programming into a reasonable layout ( besides formulating a meaningful approach to quest solution ).

Mitchell and "his" girl Natasha are side characters and have been reworked and as MC mentions everything about, I'm not sure if there is a neccessity for "hints".
You can either reach out for a smiling or angry looking mayor. As of now, I think there's no difference
Natasha working in bikini in the lockers seems to be max atm.

Edit: i participated for the pdf-file guide but credits for the ingame "Hints" go back to developer and are way more concise

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
anyone willing help me out...For date with Lara, when I should meet with her which time exactly and which place??
thanks
Don't know atm if you have to reassure the date is happening ( there is a new option to talk about with her. Something like "..about the date...") but she has your mobile contact details and will leave a message hours before.
Wherever you are at the time it happens, you get info by MC and if you click "yes" at first or second chance, you appear at the place you need to be.

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
The hints section is completely new and was one of the reasons the release took it's time in programming into a reasonable layout ( besides formulating a meaningful approach to quest solution ).

Mitchell and "his" girl Natasha are side characters and have been reworked and as MC mentions everything about, I'm not sure if there is a neccessity for "hints".
You can either reach out for a smiling or angry looking mayor. As of now, I think there's no difference
Natasha working in bikini in the lockers seems to be max atm.
It's not the question about the hints or what happen with Natasha( I have her working in bikini),it's that if she doesn't show the boobs at mayor's office I can't progress with detective and Megan's story. I mention that I have no hints on cleaning lady quest,not beacuse of hints,.rather is that quest has nothing on it. No complete,no soon,no active...

Varghashm

Feb 14, 2020
Somehow i missed the conference, even if hint is telling me i will be informed... is there any way to fix it or just should i start over?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The plan is to make an equal amount (or at least a comparative amount) of good guy content, but 1) it won't be in the near future 2)it will ultimately depend on how much time I have to work on it.
I guess we have to wait a long time.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes