4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way to move forward with Melissa? She always said, "Go away, I'm still not talking to you...". Should I keep trying to buy things, or that's all for now?

Reactions: FusiFranse

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Hey guys, any guides or walkthrough for andrea?
Im stuckk at sehe wear skirt and putting sleeping pills in her vodkaa

essegi

Dec 17, 2020
Hello guys, seem that with the downloaded new update, I can't reach to have Brenda contact on my telephone: Any suggestions?

Reactions: FusiFranse

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
HorizonticalS, could you verify if there is content for Dr. Rose Mulder or Dr. Jennifer Miraz? Everytime I walk in they say Hello, then I am thrown out of the office, back to the main lobby with Joey. I am really looking forward to content with Dr. Miraz, based on previous content peeks you have shared.

Great job on the game so far!

Dédé66

Feb 4, 2021
same stage! let's try it and inform here...

Edit:
Cleaning Lady looks like it's Natasha.... got her phone number and called her, saying "we need someone to clean the Astoria building" - You could contact her via phone to make a contract, but thats it for this version v0042
But if you haven't got her phone number ?...

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Natasha the mayor's maid? I go there at 5pm each day but it doesn't advance anything
Also how do we start Claire's photoshoot again? I swear it was in the previous version and it was improved upon in this one I think

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Natasha the mayor's maid? I go there at 5pm each day but it doesn't advance anything
Also how do we start Claire's photoshoot again? I swear it was in the previous version and it was improved upon in this one I think
Most of the Claire content is described at the "HINTS"-section ingame.
However, as I am a player like you, I only could give some hints, how I made it happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Most of the Claire content is described at the "HINTS"-section ingame.
However, as I am a player like you, I only could give some hints, how I made it happen.

I took a picture at the scene at 3pm - besides to use it on Cecilia, I used it at the pool with Claire - used the new ones on Sam to let him know (before party in RV) - She sends first picture - Set was prepared, to get to her with Melvin - She only "tries" to Kick you out - Visited her solo till "End of Content"-Message appeared - Was lucky to haven't done the Audrey-PShoot and saw by this occasion, you could invite Claire via phone too
Wow, that is incredibly unintuitive. But thanks for spelling it out.

Edit: Just checked, and the quest log explicitly tells you to talk to Claire at the cafeteria, not the pool, but that way you don't get the blackmail option. So even when we do get a hint in the game, it's wrong.

Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I took the photo of them at 3pm but then did the RV party scene, so maybe I have prevented Claire's story from happening now? I only have Alice's number on my phone (even though Brenda and Kelly gave me their numbers..)

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Wow, that is incredibly unintuitive. But thanks for spelling it out.

Edit: Just checked, and the quest log explicitly tells you to talk to Claire at the cafeteria, not the pool, but that way you don't get the blackmail option. So even when we do get a hint in the game, it's wrong.
Well, honestly, I am not sure if there is a black or white or a "stay friends" with Sam decision behind.
Sam will be the looser at all, if MC is the Alpha.

So far, I played to max outcome on each girl but as there are 3 characters with much content (4, if you count Audrey, 5 with Melissa), I realised it could may have gone better with the others....
With v0042 it feels like "I shouldn't had gone so far at that or that point" °_^

Cecilia at the RV party (she still isn't standing near MC bed in his flat) or an invitation to Andrea.
There is daydream content, of course.

I may will see, when playing again from scratch.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I took the photo of them at 3pm but then did the RV party scene, so maybe I have prevented Claire's story from happening now? I only have Alice's number on my phone (even though Brenda and Kelly gave me their numbers..)
seems to me, you made some nice moves.
I don't think, Claire is looking for a bad guy only. Therefore I suggest to wait a few days for her to come up with a progress on the "about Sam" question at the pool (like the Meredith content will appear again if you wait a few days).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
After Claire texted the first pic, I keep getting the "Leave me alone, you had your picture today!" response every time I text her after that.

The quest log also says to keep texting Andrea for pics of Layla, but she also keeps giving the "have nothing to send you" response.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
After Claire texted the first pic, I keep getting the "Leave me alone, you had your picture today!" response every time I text her after that.

The quest log also says to keep texting Andrea for pics of Layla, but she also keeps giving the "have nothing to send you" response.
Well, Claire is super hefty ashamed and really, REALLY pissed off now ^^
Let her cool down for a few days ^^

Ooh! By the way... you should eat something valuable to get a small tiny red heart with her^^

With Andrea, it may is the max content as for now, but I'm not sure.
I didn't have tried to bother them excessively in the locker room

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I tried to create a walkthrough but had to realize that on the one hand the game lives from the fact that the player makes decisions that lead to changed situations, and on the other hand there is a huge amount of blah blah that hardly anyone would have wanted to read.
From my point of view, it would have become a branching mindmap, similar to a tree.
Don't know if I should, as it may happen you will loose some content, I am not aware of as never chosen to trigger the particular decision.

Facial expressions are important in the game and the displayed differences between internal thinking and normal conversation.
It should also be taken into account that the basic game (i.e. without a mod for money, karma, stress, etc.) gives some tasks to the player that one tends to forget when playing with mod/cheat. e.g. eating at Claire's, exercising at the gym, jogging, going to sleep in one's own bed (phone call), regular shopping at the grocerie, .....
Eating at Claire's and shopping at Melvin/Melissa's foster relationships "playfully". Sport promotes the relationship with Andrea, Maximus and possibly also the one with Jessica by "playing".

Have fun

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes