4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
After speaking to Cecilia, I get to a point where I think about asking for a photoshoot but the same doesnot materialize. I am trying to call her from the Studio for a photoshoot but the option is not available HorizonticalS any help on this
Sure. Wait a few days after meeting her for the first time and keep asking her about Sam's job. The quest log tells you to wait about 10 days I think. When she asks you to help, you can ask for something in return.

Reactions: cahk and Henry73au
Jan 21, 2020
The quest miko dating the captain couldn't do, maybe I had to start over.
And when I met sam fuck claire, there were 3 options: 2 didn't tell Cecilla and 1 told Cecilla, which one was correct? I had a date with Sam about a party but it never happened, because star?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
The quest miko dating the captain couldn't do, maybe I had to start over.
And when I met sam fuck claire, there were 3 options: 2 didn't tell Cecilla and 1 told Cecilla, which one was correct? I had a date with Sam about a party but it never happened, because star?
Sorry, I'm having a hard time understanding your writing but I think I've managed to figure out what you're asking. So, I'll try my best to answer:

- There's no "correct" route with Cecilia. It all depends on what you want to do. Either path won't give you a big game over sign so do whatever you think you feel like doing with her :)

- Once you ask Sam about partying, go to the RV in the park at 10PM. When you go inside the RV you can bring up the party again.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: sauron93

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
how do u get clare to talk about sam all she says to me is nothing more to say about that
If that's all she says, that's all she says. If you've caught Sam and Claire together already then there is a limited amount of stuff you can still do with Claire.

- Harass her at the pool, (blackmail)
- Meet up with her with shopkeeper, (after conference)

That's about it.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
how do u get clare to talk about sam all she says to me is nothing more to say about that
Once you caught them together, talk to Claire about it at the pool (You might need to go visit them at the cafeteria at 3pm once or twice even after the questlog tells you to go to the pool, that's a bug I fixed for next release).

If you've caught Sam and Claire together already then there is a limited amount of stuff you can still do with Claire.

- Harass her at the pool, (blackmail)
- Meet up with her with shopkeeper, (after conference)

That's about it.
Not really.
If you get the best outcome in the locker room, you can make her send you nudes everyday. You just have to send her a message to ask for it.

Also, if you visited the cafeteria with Melvin after the locker room event, the quest log should update and tell you to visit her again another day. You can do that twice, and get two new events, that are the build up for the future photoshoot with her.

Visit at the cafeteria (already in the game):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sauron93

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hello, when's the next update coming?
I posted the last hotfix here like two and a half weeks ago, so it's not that old. Still, I'll start releasing 0.0.4 to patrons in february. Next public release will more than likely be in march.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Once you caught them together, talk to Claire about it at the pool (You might need to go visit them at the cafeteria at 3pm once or twice even after the questlog tells you to go to the pool, that's a bug I fixed for next release).

Not really.
If you get the best outcome in the locker room, you can make her send you nudes everyday. You just have to send her a message to ask for it.

Also, if you visited the cafeteria with Melvin after the locker room event, the quest log should update and tell you to visit her again another day. You can do that twice, and get two new events, that are the build up for the future photoshoot with her.

Visit at the cafeteria (already in the game):

Forgot about that part! :oops:

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
Hello,
maybe someone has a save from before 0.32 for me?
that would be great :)

Thanks

Jan 21, 2020
Leah will wait a few days before showing up at your door.
-Random events with Leah occur less often.
Is this Leah's new event? I like her:love:

AyDub

Jan 6, 2020
Is there currently a way to get sex while playing as a good guy? I'm on day 18 so far and that was the path I was playing but having read through some of the comments it seems the bastard route would be the better way to go right now.

For example I didn't ask for anything from Cecilia and now I can't seem to get her to do a photoshoot with me no matter when or how often I go to the studio to try set it up - am I gonna have to go back and start again?

I also can't seem to get Alice to say anything but 'call back tomorrow' no matter how many tomorrows I go to - but that may be a case of I haven't completed enough tasks (got all the right people?) to actually agree to speak at the school.

For both of the above it does say the events are 'active' in the hint page, but no luck for me just yet.

Gotta say I am looking forward to being able to eventually get some though, I like the look of a lot of these women, always had a thing for those in the 30/40s age range and have always been a fan of taking other people's women too.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Is there currently a way to get sex while playing as a good guy? I'm on day 18 so far and that was the path I was playing but having read through some of the comments it seems the bastard route would be the better way to go right now.

For example I didn't ask for anything from Cecilia and now I can't seem to get her to do a photoshoot with me no matter when or how often I go to the studio to try set it up - am I gonna have to go back and start again?

I also can't seem to get Alice to say anything but 'call back tomorrow' no matter how many tomorrows I go to - but that may be a case of I haven't completed enough tasks (got all the right people?) to actually agree to speak at the school.

For both of the above it does say the events are 'active' in the hint page, but no luck for me just yet.

Gotta say I am looking forward to being able to eventually get some though, I like the look of a lot of these women, always had a thing for those in the 30/40s age range and have always been a fan of taking other people's women too.
The nice content is limited right now. Cecilia can't agree to do a photoshoot if you're nice with her , I'll probably add an option later on though.

As for Alice, or any other occurence of "Come back tomorrow" bugs, if the character just tells you to "come back tomorrow", there are normally no other requirements , so try skipping time with a different button. I think clicking the 1hour timeskip button until the next day should fix that. I fixed that problem for next release.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
So for bad guy content should I be like a total prick?
I was being nice to people's faces and then blackmailing them if I had the chance but that seems to lead to blocked off content.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Edited 25/08/2022 for v072
Edited 24/08/2021 for v 0.0.52
Edited 29/09/2021 - released v0053 not played

Forgot to mention:
I enjoyed the psychological aspect of this game for the player as it's really your personal decision, how far you would like to progress.
Played a lot of hours and thought about, if those cases could be realistic to real life.
Many thanks!
Be convinced, that I will edit this post, if an game update is coming up.

Edit 28/04/2021: save files v0032 deleted, as may compatibility problem.
BUT I assure:
Father bull and son bull are walking on a hill.
As they look to a valley they saw a flock of young crispy cows...
Son bull says to father bull:
"Look ! There are cows ! Let's run down and fu&$ one of them !"
Father bull says to son bull:
" Oh son ! Oh son, you bloody amateur... !
let's walk down and FU&$ THEM ALL ! "
(what could be done was done ;-)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes