4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

mike2016

Sep 20, 2020
Hey. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game. However, that's not true.
As of 0.0.31 :
You can finger about 10 girls, and have sex with 3. And 4 in 0.0.32. You have to play evil and these are not fully developed scenes, but still, they are in there.

(If you need a walkthrough, I'm working on improving the help system)
the help system currently isnt helping much for example with miko tells you what to do to make her date the police officer but how many times i tried there is no option like that. also about ceccile no sex scene and i have the same question where are the sex scenes beside fingering. it really needs a walkthrough the game desperately

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
the help system currently isnt helping much for example with miko tells you what to do to make her date the police officer but how many times i tried there is no option like that. also about ceccile no sex scene and i have the same question where are the sex scenes beside fingering. it really needs a walkthrough the game desperately
Well, maybe without the help system you wouldn't even know there's a police officer, so in a way, it does help ...jk :p
Seriously though, I'm trying to improve it a bit at a time... in 0.0.32 I made sure it was easier to access and tried to improve the quest log too. I'll make sure to add a few additional sex scenes in the next update (and improve what's already there).

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
There's a very round-a-bout way for you to get Miko to date the officer but that's because the police station is quite incomplete at the moment. First you have to get Miko to show you her panties a few times after you've perved on her with the camera, (about 5 times should do it). Then, you have to wait until you have a meeting with Alice, the organizer of the conference, (if you talk to the police too early, you'll be roped into a basketball game and then it's over). Talk to the police chief after about the conference and he'll think about it. Talk to him again the next day and you can organize something with Miko. Talk to Miko after and then go to the station again.

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
Great game, gonna make a review sometime later. I can't remember any other game that enjoyed this much, considering how 'half-baked' it is, yet it is full of content, just checked that this thread started in September o_O. Im sure improvements will come.
I really don't wanna tell you how to do the game, as it is still early in development, but i thought i leave some feedback. (also hoping that you will see from the feedback that Andrea content is what needs focus xd) Andrea <3

So you might have guessed already, that my favorite is Andrea.
My suggestions regarding her:
You might have already hinted this, but if you haven't thought of it yet imma tell you.
She mentions how she thinks that Bobby is weird and doesn't like him. Well, as punishment the MC could force Andrea to engage with Bobby, you could stalk what they do while there in the warehouse, or when checking the cameras. Like with Audrey when she must wear skirt, but Andrea should keep the jumpsuit, but it has to be open from the bottom, so Bobby could see all. Also make her into Bobby's unwilling fucktoy eventually.
Other important thing in the story Andrea and Layla shouldn't know how the other is being exploited. Like Layla shouldn't notice anything off with Andrea. For example when you go to the locker room, Layla always hides and Andrea stays there. You know they have morning shower from the spycam, sooo at a point Layla could just go have a shower, while you give Andrea a nutritious shower of your own and make her wear your cum on her face for the rest of the day, or give her a huge creampie. Then, back to my original idea, make Bobby lick out your semen from her pussy, Bobby is a dumbfuck, he would be so happy to see Andrea open up before him, that he wouldn't notice if something was unusual. And also Layla shouldn't know that Bobby is dicking Andrea in the warehouse.
(edit: by this i mean the characters shouldn't know how the MC exploits someone else , so they don't decide to 'man up' against the MC)

Other suggestions:
-force an employee nude in the pool, when you show up. you could threaten them, and make them decide what they prefer: keeping their swimwear, or keeping their job. But only 1 character at time, if you make everyone naked in the pool, it will loose the humiliation part.
-make a character wear your cum on their face (i know there aren't bj in the game yet, but still you are the boss in the office, and you should show the employees their place).
-have someone work in your office permanently (preferably Andrea xd), the chaos in your office needs organizing, also some cleaning would be nice. I know you already have Audrey as the assistant, but i see no problem having an extra secretary. Also job description includes: short skirt, small shirt, no underwear. And since you can engage with so many characters, there are a lot of good candidates. First of all Andrea xd. But kinda anyone could use some extra money and its only 2-3hrs in the afternoon.
-Audrey opening her legs whenever you show up is super sexy(actually it is immersive, no one is going to sit with legs widespread open all day), when employees visit your office they could do something similar that entertains you.
-being a fake doctor is nice, but it would be extra nice, if all the character could be found in the hospital on certain days.
Example: Andrea (ikr i got a problem xd) shows up on sunday for a regular check up, but instead of a doctor, she finds you, then she finds your dick in her mouth...
-make the cheats for relationship level too. That would actually matter, unlike spycams and karma, i didn't understand at all why spycams have a unlimited cheat, when you need like 5-6? but for relationship points you need to use saveeditor.

Anyways i wanted to keep it short, so i end it here. Can't wait for the next update, I saw in the intro that there is some action coming soon with Andrea <3

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Great game, gonna make a review sometime later. I can't remember any other game that enjoyed this much, considering how 'half-baked' it is, yet it is full of content, just checked that this thread started in September o_O. Im sure improvements will come.
I really don't wanna tell you how to do the game, as it is still early in development, but i thought i leave some feedback. (also hoping that you will see from the feedback that Andrea content is what needs focus xd) Andrea <3

You might have already hinted this, but if you haven't thought of it yet imma tell you.
She mentions how she thinks that Bobby is weird and doesn't like him. Well, as punishment the MC could force Andrea to engage with Bobby, you could stalk what they do while there in the warehouse, or when checking the cameras. Like with Audrey when she must wear skirt, but Andrea should keep the jumpsuit, but it has to be open from the bottom, so Bobby could see all. Also make her into Bobby's unwilling fucktoy eventually.
Other important thing in the story Andrea and Layla shouldn't know how the other is being exploited. Like Layla shouldn't notice anything off with Andrea. For example when you go to the locker room, Layla always hides and Andrea stays there. You know they have morning shower from the spycam, sooo at a point Layla could just go have a shower, while you give Andrea a nutritious shower of your own and make her wear your cum on her face for the rest of the day, or give her a huge creampie. Then, back to my original idea, make Bobby lick out your semen from her pussy, Bobby is a dumbfuck, he would be so happy to see Andrea open up before him, that he wouldn't notice if something was unusual. And also Layla shouldn't know that Bobby is dicking Andrea in the warehouse.

Other suggestions:
-force an employee nude in the pool, when you show up. you could threaten them, and make them decide what they prefer: keeping their swimwear, or keeping their job. But only 1 character at time, if you make everyone naked in the pool, it will loose the humiliation part.
-make a character wear your cum on their face (i know there aren't bj in the game yet, but still you are the boss in the office, and you should show the employees their place).
-have someone work in your office permanently (preferably Andrea xd), the chaos in your office needs organizing, also some cleaning would be nice. I know you already have Audrey as the assistant, but i see no problem having an extra secretary. Also job description includes: short skirt, small shirt, no underwear. And since you can engage with so many characters, there are a lot of good candidates. First of all Andrea xd. But kinda anyone could use some extra money and its only 2-3hrs in the afternoon.
-Audrey opening her legs whenever you show up is super sexy(actually it is immersive, no one is going to sit with legs widespread open all day), when employees visit your office they could do something similar that entertains you.
-being a fake doctor is nice, but it would be extra nice, if all the character could be found in the hospital on certain days.
Example: Andrea (ikr i got a problem xd) shows up on sunday for a regular check up, but instead of a doctor, she finds you, then she finds your dick in her mouth...
-make the cheats for relationship level too. That would actually matter, unlike spycams and karma, i didn't understand at all why spycams have a unlimited cheat, when you need like 5-6? but for relationship points you need to use saveeditor.

Anyways i wanted to keep it short, so i end it here. Can't wait for the next update, I saw in the intro that there is some action coming soon with Andrea <3
It would of been far quicker just to tell the Dev make it an NTR game.
Not saying you sujestion isn't interesting as a diffrent game maybe.
But I think in this one it would stop just as many players from playing this game as asking it be turned into an NTR game would.
But thats just my opnion.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017

Other suggestions:

You should join the discord man! I'm not a fan personally of another guy eating the MC's cream-pie but if he does it, maybe put a warning on the choice :p

jojo0o

Apr 1, 2019
You should join the discord man! I'm not a fan personally of another guy eating the MC's cream-pie but if he does it, maybe put a warning on the choice :p
It could be like a decision that you can change later, like idk the mc has to build up the plan to make Andrea make out with Bobby, so I guess the 2 choice could depend how you tell Andrea what to do. Like a laughing blackmail 'you hate him so much i think you should do anything he wants' to add fuel on fire so she won't care about it, or trying get her sympathize with Bobby how hard it is to get laid when the kid is a big ugly fat dork. but idk it may not even see the day :D

Jan 21, 2020
What can i do with military camp and secret lab?
And when I gave Andrea's picture to Audrey's Fran-husband at her house, nothing happened? And I couldn't do anything with the captain in the police station either?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Hey. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game. However, that's not true.
As of 0.0.31 :
You can finger about 10 girls, and have sex with 3. And 4 in 0.0.32. You have to play evil and these are not fully developed scenes, but still, they are in there.

(If you need a walkthrough, I'm working on improving the help system)
About "playing evil", one of the thing that confounded me a little about this game is the "morality" system. I feel like it should be renamed/reworked to something like say, an "approach" system. The reason I say this is because it makes no sense to me that, in order to accumulate bad karma, you have to act not like a manager who wants to prove himself as introduced in the beginning of the game, but a rapist who wants to get into a girl's pants and is so honest about it (and by that I mean stupid), it's a miracle you weren't in jail on your first day at work. Assholes who are just stupid assholes don't go anywhere, and as someone who's capable enough to be appointed a regional manager I expected at the minimum for the MC to have some tact, which he has none if you play "evil" so to speak.

Hence why I thought the entire morality system should just be changed to an approach system instead, where the players choose if they want to use a "hard" or "soft" approach. The players also won't face the problem of hard-locking themselves onto one branch just because they used their brain and thought, "Er, this doesn't seem like the best place or time to tackle this thing so I'm just gonna - wait what, how am I a goodie-two-shoes now??, or run into consistency problems. You'll also waste less time making walkthroughs because theoretically the you can arrive at the same scene despite different approaches. Maybe very far down the line you get scenes that are unique to the approaches you prefer but that's in the future.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
What can i do with military camp and secret lab?
And when I gave Andrea's picture to Audrey's Fran-husband at her house, nothing happened? And I couldn't do anything with the captain in the police station either?
There are still loose ends. Chances are that if you get somewhere that is not mentioned in hints or in the quest log, you can't do anything yet. Sorry about that, I know it's frustrating. There should be content with Frank and the captain in 0.0.4 .

About "playing evil", one of the thing that confounded me a little about this game is the "morality" system. I feel like it should be renamed/reworked to something like say, an "approach" system.
You're right, the Karma system will evolve and be reworked at some point. The whole "managing a business" part too.

Reactions: Memorin

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
Hello,

1 st thing : congratulations !

_the game is great.
_the girls and graphisms are pretty good. beautiful.
_Audrey or Rose are some beauty. (can't wait for a scene with the differents doctors... :)

-the cons (it is not really cons but perfectibles things..) :
_the game is complicated, very lot of persons... and really need a walkthrough. i know i am not saying something new but it's thruth.
_the differents bugs makes me ask often if a did somtheing wrong or miss something or crashes the game cause of too much rollbacks... lol it's stressing ! (i read just before i can use joiplay instead of apk games. will try)

And another question :

How to "sneak in" to go "in" the Audrey house. (i know i can't sneak in the RV to cecilia it's for a new update) but i can't find a way too, to go into the audrey house

Last edited:
Reactions: omocik

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Hello,

1 st thing : congratulations !

_the game is great.
_the girls and graphisms are pretty good. beautiful.
_Audrey or Rose are some beauty. (can't wait for a scene with the differents doctors... :)

-the cons (it is not really cons it perfectibles things..) :
_the game is complicated, very lot a of persons... and really need a waltrough. i know i am not saying somethong but it s thruth.
_the bug makes me ask often if a did somtheing wrong or miss somtheing or crashes the game causse of too much rollback... lol it's stressing ! lol. (i read just before i can use joiplay instead of apk games. will try)

And another question :

How to "sneak in" to go "in" the Audrey house. (i know i can't sneak in the RV to cecilia it's for a new update) but i can't find a way too, to go into the audrey house
Right now there are no scenes at Audrey's house(other than just meeting frank and her by knocking the door).. U can also show Andrea's picture to frank when he is alone at the house(leads to nothing right now as it's under development I think)

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
Right now there are no scenes at Audrey's house(other than just meeting frank and her by knocking the door).. U can also show Andrea's picture to frank when he is alone at the house(leads to nothing right now as it's under development I think)
oh ok. thanks for your answer.
I was thinking there is a scene in the house cause i saw a picture in the presentation page with brenda with a toy...

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Indeed it is. There's a hot-fix coming out soon but hopefully afterwards people can be patient for a more content focused update afterwards. :)

Reactions: sauron93

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
How to: (set up date with the Captain)?
If u r talking about Miko n Captain date.. This is how I did..

Before conference..
Take miko upskirt pics like 3-4 times.. Then "Corrupt her"
Talk with captain after the first meeting with Alice..
When captain asks what u can give for speaking at conference.. Ask what do u need.. Of course I'm bribing.. Well continue that

Reactions: the_high_king

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
If u r talking about Miko n Captain date.. This is how I did..

Before conference..
Take miko upskirt pics like 3-4 times.. Then "Corrupt her"
Talk with captain after the first meeting with Alice..
When captain asks what u can give for speaking at conference.. Ask what do u need.. Of course I'm bribing.. Well continue that
That's how I did it too. Until the police station is finished, it's the safest way to do it.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
After speaking to Cecilia, I get to a point where I think about asking for a photoshoot but the same doesnot materialize. I am trying to call her from the Studio for a photoshoot but the option is not available HorizonticalS any help on this

Reactions: Henry73au
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes