4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
sauron93 That's right! I forgot about that scene >_< I only went after it once to check it out. You're right. Still, hopefully there's more in the future.

ltpika Not yet. I talked to the guy though about improving hints and goal descriptions. There's some hints sometimes but I agree there's not enough.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
No problem!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget to report any bugs to the guy on discord or give any suggestions. He's pretty open to these things.
Thanks for the advice! Anyway you can have sex with Cecilia. Wait til day 10/13 and she will ask you to find a job for her BF. After that ask something in return, she will say no at the beginning. Don't talk to her for 3/4 days and she will accept to do a nude photoshoot. After that talk to her again and she will agree to have sex with you in the RV.
However how can I get the Audrey scene?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right now no.. Only Photoshoot and whiskey drug scenes.. I think till now MC only has had sex with cecilia..
I think you mean Andrea. Cecilia's options are also limited currently. The man is looking to improve things across the board though.
These great gamers just confirmed the only hot scenes in the game.

Thanks for the advice! Anyway you can have sex with Cecilia. Wait til day 10/13 and she will ask you to find a job for her BF. After that ask something in return, she will say no at the beginning. Don't talk to her for 3/4 days and she will accept to do a nude photoshoot. After that talk to her again and she will agree to have sex with you in the RV.

Reactions: mikel8519

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017

I don't think there's sex with Audrey just yet. You can molest her and make her life hell, true, but nothing penetrative, (except with your hands and a bottle of whiskey).

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
When I go to Audrey's house during the day to talk to Frank (Audrey's husband) and choose the option, "Show him the Picture Andrea gave you", it seems to go into a constant loop so that after Frank says "*sign* What do you want" the scene reverts back to "Show him the Picture Andrea gave you" and never allows the scene to progress. I am assuming this is a glitch, and if so, does anybody know a workaround with console commands or save edits to progress the scene.

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
lowcody that scene is a dead end for now, it will be developed in a future update. I forgot to add a notification in game. Sorry.
Thanks for the response. I think I've been able to get most of the really good scenes in the game's images folder except the photoshoot with Claire. Could you by chance provide help on getting that scene? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the response. I think I've been able to get most of the really good scenes in the game's images folder except the photoshoot with Claire. Could you by chance provide help on getting that scene? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
If you get that far in the game, I think it tells you explicitly the Claire shoot isn't available yet. Keep waiting for a bit.

Reactions: lowcody

angella

Jan 29, 2018
here maybe this will help those looking to do a edit or two to advance

simply upload your save file
then edit
then put it back in your saves foldere
works on all games so far all versions that is
I used it several times, but it did not worked..could you plz help me out?#TIA

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Events in this gamea re scripted heavily .. you need to visit someone x times to get ahead.
Also ... speaking to peolpe is paramount in unlocking scenes and furthering the plot.

Jan 21, 2020
How do I make Audrey dress? please help me
I've already talked to Bob and Adrea but still can't force Adrey to wear a skirt, this game walkthrough mod instructions are too sketchy too difficult to play, even though I have played it again for the 3rd time.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Wait.. After she agrees to the nude photo shoot.. I waited several days but there is no sex scene with cecilia.. Am I missing something??

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
How do I make Audrey dress? please help me
I've already talked to Bob and Adrea but still can't force Adrey to wear a skirt, this game walkthrough mod instructions are too sketchy too difficult to play, even though I have played it again for the 3rd time.
Did u confront her at your own office and ask about Bobby to her?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes