4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
There are 2 pieces of photo studio content. You'll find some if you go far enough with Audrey and the Alpha Male. There will be more in the future as well.
Thank you very much! I saw some pictures on the web from the last version and I've seen Cecilia doing a photoshoot, so I was wondering ...

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
You may have to check that out HorizonticalS . There's no apparent paths right now that lead to her photoshoot it seems. If you're referring to asking about her social influencing, it leads to a 'no content yet' type dialogue.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
You may have to check that out HorizonticalS . There's no apparent paths right now that lead to her photoshoot it seems. If you're referring to asking about her social influencing, it leads to a 'no content yet' type dialogue.
Just keep asking her about Sam's job but don't tell her you found one until she asks you. Then tell her but ask for something in return. She's gonna say no obviously... So wait a few days and ask her again. The more you wait, the more she's willing to accept. She only a agrees to lingerie photoshoot first, then topless,, then she accepts a nude photoshoot.

Yeah I know, a walkthrough is needed...

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Sounds like you're trying to make your NPCs feel a little more alive. :) This is difficult for players to notice if there is any looping conversation in the game because how often things get repeated really set the tone of the player's expectations. So yeah, I think you're going to need to find an alternative solution for these triggers.

May I propose, a desperation meter? Something on the side of the screen that shows how much time has passed since an NPC has been worried about something with a maximum range of 5 days. That way, players can note when to revisit an NPC for new options. If the player waits too long, the character may have calmed down and found another solution.

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Just keep asking her about Sam's job but don't tell her you found one until she asks you. Then tell her but ask for something in return. She's gonna say no obviously... So wait a few days and ask her again. The more you wait, the more she's willing to accept. She only a agrees to lingerie photoshoot first, then topless,, then she accepts a nude photoshoot.

Yeah I know, a walkthrough is needed...
Thank you for the answer! I confess I saw this game some time ago but I didn't give it much attention. Last night I was kinda bored and I decided to give it a try and man, I loved it! Nice characters, nice renders, some goog old corruption, definetely added to the list now!

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Damn someone needs to make the grind for relationships easier. Outside of that good game.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes