4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

cahk

Jun 6, 2018
This game is something to look forward to. Lots of pretty girls, good renders, good dialogues.
I just wish that there were more hint(s), or maybe a walkthrough would be really helpful.

But overall, this is an excellent game 10/10 :D:):D

Reactions: Degro

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
What is the best way top play this, nice guy or bastard ? Right now I've played it nice and obtained no sex at all :cry:

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
How do you get any interaction with Jennifer the Dentist or can you? When I try to enter her office all I get is hello, then kicked out of the clinic.

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
This game is GOAT status. The corruption and manipulation...
Damn bro...great work
I have to ask, any of games similar to this?

Reactions: lowcody

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Is animosity inherently bad or just a different route?
So far, animosity hasn't been bad for me. I think you just naturally get animosity if your harassing women and blackmailing them... like in real life! XD Maybe we'll see more in the future though, maybe when the game is out of alpha.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
enjoy the game but boy do we need a walkthrough! or at least i do.. not seeing most of the scenes mentioned above (photoshoot for example) so probably need to start as a bad guy instead since being a good guy not working... 2 questions: how do i get Doc costume? have spent all day in hospital with no joy, and how do i discuss endorsement deal with alpha male? is that just a time thing that will activate? he is never home.

thanks v/r Diego

Last edited:
Reactions: vader667

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
enjoy the game but boy do we need a walkthrough! or at least i do.. not seeing most of the scenes mentioned above (photoshoot for example) so probably need to start as a bad guy instead since being a good guy not working... 2 questions: how do i get Doc costume? have spent all day in hospital with no joy, and how do i discuss endorsement deal with alpha male? is that just a time thing that will activate? he is never home.

thanks v/r Diego
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes