4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update so far didn't encounter any loop bugs like the previous one yet, truly a 1 up and much better experience than before (specially with some event you could replay again)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still having trouble with how to trigger the only 1 quest left with Emma, after she got mad at me for having pictures from Doug the hint only said "Doug got me good...I'll have my revenge" but I don't know how to further the quest because now Emma refuse to even talk with me

omocik

May 2, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or mod available?
Ingame hints about how much content is avaible per character, thus have to figure out whether there's still something to view.
Sometimes 2 routes, romance and corruption.

Hmm. Might be interesting.
Is there an 'under the desk' scene, by any chance? Those are so rare, but by far one of my favorite scene types.
2 for secretary iirc. One repeatable.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
New update so far didn't encounter any loop bugs like the previous one yet, truly a 1 up and much better experience than before (specially with some event you could replay again)
Glad you like it. I'm still fixing bugs and will probably release another hotfix in the coming days. Don't hesitate to point out bugs on .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you spoiler some of those and the conditions?
The replayables would be nice ... at least pray tell where they happen.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... is this going anywhere in this new 0.31 version?
After you find out about Claire and Sam, you can talk about it with Sam at his work. To tell Cecilia about it, you need to talk about your relationship with her. There should be an option to tell her that Sam cheated. That outcome is not completely developed yet though, so save the game before you tell her about it, just in case.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can you spoiler some of those and the conditions?

The replayables would be nice ... at least pray tell where they happen.
I didn't count but I think there are 4 sex event you could replaying again: 2 photoshoot event of Audrey and that model Diane in Dominic's studio, the RV party and Andrea basketball event.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thasnk you 4 the hope of getting somewhere in this tangled manageable chaos.
I didn't count but I think there are 4 sex event you could replaying again: 2 photoshoot event of Audrey and that model Diane in Dominic's studio, the RV party and Andrea basketball event.
The pool is where themn gals are at ... they change epparel in the office too.
You got to call your assistant and unlock them places: talk to all the employees and unlock all the map
Variables are like and love and hate and dislike $ cash +=99999999999
$ karma +=500 $ laralike +=9

Welcome to the manager tier, MC!
Put them in your hind sight and make them drool for you!
You do not, hence the beauty of play and explore type of games.
Yup ... so many gurls and so little love for MC...
anyone know any console cheats yet?i tried to do dir() and it didnt list much
has anyone figured out the console commands yet ?
any console command to change the relation??#TIA

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thasnk you 4 the hope of getting somewhere in this tangled manageable chaos.
Not just manageable chaos but filled with bitches too, eveyrything you done in this game only rewarded with them bitching and throw mean words at you. Tried my best to be a nice MC but in the end I go "fuck it" and move to bad role, least annoying and feel better be a bad guy

Reactions: mikel8519

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease read the Changelog: from the Opening Post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't see the difference with 0.2
Chankges are throughout the game ... starting from last save will not get you very much.
Replay the events that got adjusted and look out for new ones.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
OK dude, I've played some games in my life and yours is pretty good. I'd love to work with so many cuties :love: Well I do but I won't tell you where, sorry chaps.

But, OMG, I feel so lost, so often ! Please, add lots of hints :unsure:

Reactions: GaboCAP

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Talknig to other people usually does the trick.
Go out more ... talk to people ... engage with the babes ... be in the moment!

Game oN!

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes