4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
How to meet Lara for the date at 8pm?
She sent me an sms reminding me of the date but there's no information about where to meet her
you have to wait a week. I thought it would happen the same week, but it took me an extra week, and it automatically reminded me.

Reactions: Henry73au

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
you have to wait a week. I thought it would happen the same week, but it took me an extra week, and it automatically reminded me.
Wait the date with Lara works? How? I'm just getting text messages about it up to day 60 with no ability to actually go. I haven't been able to trigger any of the dates with other characters so far either. Just assumed they weren't in yet

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
The game look nice, have good renditions and average animations. Quite a lot varied characters, a bit of corruption and blackmailing, some scenes with touching and grouping, a lot of random events with a lot potential...but that's it all of them fells not finished. For now there's no real pay off, no real sex scene. Main character is more like perverted kid then real villain - the evil path - cant fuck anything wtf?. Also karma mechanics is kinda retarded the more evil you are the less evil you are lol. Karma is represented by point and by doing "bad things" the points go down...and you pay with those point to do bad shit so yes crazy. I though being bad move you to being even more bold but no it just make you more quaint.

Hopefully the devs will be brave enough to move on, the game has a lot of potential but its grindy as hell and give nothing in return even with cheat mode on...

Reactions: lowcody

sefentes

Jun 24, 2018
nice game, i like sanbox, and this game has a lot of possibilities.
but relly need a walkthrough, or at least some more detailed hints. sometimes i don't know if there is more content when the mc is good or bad, and how to make it.
waiting for the update.

Reactions: mikel8519

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I love the concept and the renders but it's just super buggy and I have no idea what I have to do for the most part. I think you really need to focus the next update on gameplay clarity.

Personal preference sidenote: Would be sick if the married/engaged women wore weddings rings.

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
i wanted to play all the evil routes but not sure what is the trigger to keep getting killed by Audrey

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
is there any updated apk, this dev is sure love to race, he push the content to the point where it safe to add more, then fixing it one by one from behind, i do want to give my respect to dev
he's able to keep sane where all branches fill his head
keep up the good work when it come to stable version you will get all medal

btw android still version 0.1

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry73au

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone know how the Sam. Claire episode is supposed to play out?
Need a walkthrough for this
I don;t want to exploit Claire or Sam but my best friend Sam's girlfriend needs to know

Last edited:
Reactions: Degro and Henry73au

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Anyone know how the Sam. Claire episode is supposed to play out?
Need a walkthrough for this
I don;t want to exploit Claire or Sam but my best friend Sam's girlfriend needs to know
After you find out about Claire and Sam, you can talk about it with Sam at his work. To tell Cecilia about it, you need to talk about your relationship with her. There should be an option to tell her that Sam cheated. That outcome is not completely developed yet though, so save the game before you tell her about it, just in case.

Last edited:

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Forget about the lockpicks for now, I'll remove them in the next update. I'll put them back in a later update.
Stuck at aubreyhome.. Can't progress aubrey path without that(showing exception error) .. I'm playing in android phone btw.. Also the studio owner is not providing details on aubrey's past photoshoot?

P. S - I'm definitely enjoying this game so far.. But so many exception errors on Android(main one at aubrey home as I can't get in or knock on the door bcse of that).. I know fixing the Android version can be tedious.. Will definitely join your Patreon if u fix Android version as well :)

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Cannot go past a certain point in the middle of Audrey photoshoot.. Can't drug whiskey.. Audrey home not accessible and after playing a lot, leaving the office shows the same error and from that point there's no use playing if u don't have any recent saved file bcse rollback doesn't fix it for some reason--- these are the major issues that i found today..

P. S. U r a legend

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes