4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
The girl in the 1st pic (Andrea?) looks familiar, is she a model from another game or have I just played so many that some are just blurring together? Lol

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Things that were unlocked before would only be locked again if your save comes from 0.0.1 and not 0.0.1b (0.0.1b came out in early September and changed the name of the MC, that's why things are locked again). Sorry about that. My advice would be to start over if that's the case.

As for unlocking the places you mentioned:
-Telling Audrey "We need to discuss something" / "Advice for newcomer" will unlock a few places inc. Park.
-Audrey asking you about the conference quest will unlock City hall.

Thanks... That is the case I guess... I will restart :)

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
This game would hit my creep fetish a lot harder if you jerked off to / raped the sleeping girls instead of only fingering!

Assuming that is the plan, this game is going to be great.
Considering that for now you get more content for being a bad person (even though increasing animosity doesn't really make sense to me), that is most certainly going to be the case.

vishesh

Jun 29, 2018
yup i also face same and also when i also talk to her at the end of conversation i got option of open blouse and leave in both cases i return back to home

namdekan

Feb 25, 2020
HorizonticalS During the playthrough of your game I found a few loop bugs: 1 was in the locker room in the school's gym, when I go to peek on the girls it won't let me leave no matter what I do unless I roll back before doing so. The second was when I'm doing photoshooting Audrey in the studio, if I choose to taken photos of her showing her boobs I go into placeholder loop without end with girls in construction outfit
Beside that I have a little bit of problem with doing the quest such as with meeting Alpha Male's superstar, the hint wasn't showing me who should I met with and when I go to his mansion it just said "He's not here...better come back tomorrow"
How do you even get Audrey into the Studio?

Reactions: Degro

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How do you even get Audrey into the Studio?
You need to talk to the studio's owner so that he would gave you Audrey's old photos to blackmailing her, I don't remember much of the detail but I think you need to force her when she not working in the company or during weeken because when I'm calling her during the working hours she won't respone

Reactions: Henry73au

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
I can't figure out how to unlock the farmer (Cassy?). Also, does the Bobby storyline go anywhere other than talking to Audrey about it? I can't get any of the stuff I'm assuming happens with him and Andrea to start

Edit - Also, Doug got me good... I'll have my revenge. Can I get my revenge this version?

Last edited:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I can't figure out how to unlock the farmer (Cassy?). Also, does the Bobby storyline go anywhere other than talking to Audrey about it? I can't get any of the stuff I'm assuming happens with him and Andrea to start

Edit - Also, Doug got me good... I'll have my revenge. Can I get my revenge this version?
A lot of stuff is set up with no conclusion. It is nice to see horizontical studio has a plan, but it makes it tough to feel when you are nearing the end of content.

Reactions: Jdubya

BobN12

Aug 12, 2018
Interesting Game I've spent about 6 - 8 hours and it shows some promise but also a lot of dead ends which are frustrating. The Graphics are nice. And lots of work has gone into in.

I've lost perhaps 2 -3 hours try to work out how to get Audrey to wear a skirt - there is something to do with with Bobby but it seems to be a dead end. I did find an interesting thing with her a couple of times in the office ... She comes in naked to advise the mayor rung and to go and see him and she has a proposal for doing the conference
Audrey Office.jpg
The other thing is a bug outside the office at 1600 if you talk to Brenda the second or subsequent times it says "I don't know where we are"
1600 outside office.jpg

Last edited:

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
So initial thoughts after several hours and multiple playthroughs......it's pretty rough, and the lack of 'to be continued' notifications when you hit a dead end with a character can be really frustrating. The previously mentioned loops are mostly annoying, but I've definitely used some of them for farming affection/animosity. Also, when I try to extract the rpa files to see what scenes I've missed, all the images come up corrupted. I'm not sure if this is because I'm playing the compressed version or what, but it's a bummer. There are a ton of events that show up in the variable viewer that I can't figure out how to trigger, or whether or not they've even been implemented.

Underneath the lack of polish though, the game is great. The characters are believable with distinct personalities and motivations, the plot lines that exist are clever and interesting, and I'm really excited to see how this game evolves. The fetishes are right up my alley, the complete photoshoots I can find (Cecilia and Diane) are deliciously evil, and I'm hoping to see more for the other characters. Hopefully the inclusion of other fetishes (anal, spanking, more forced exposure, etc.) that correlate to the control/corruption path will be coming as well. I'm excited to see where this one goes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes