4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
i couldnt find a changelog is there anything new with Leah?
There is, but really not much.
For this update I mostly tried to get it to work on android and to fix what people were kind enough to tell me needed improvements.

Wait... Is there a problem with saves? If I load my save from the previous version, I can, but I don't have any money, energy etc. Everything is at 0, only Karma is still the same.
There shouldn't be a problem with saves...unless you played with 0.0.1 ? I published 0.0.1b a few days after initial release and gave the possibility to name the MC. Unfortunetly that means 0.0.1 saves are likely to be messed up. If you manage to get the game somewhere where you can wait, it will give the counters the default value. But you might need to click ignore on a few errors before you get there. And the tracking of some of the things you did before will probably be lost.
It would be probably easier to start over. Sorry about that.

I don't know if you can avoid the sexual harassemen and sleep sex. I can handle with the others (humilliation, blackmail and drugs) if it isn't most of the content of the game, but I prefer if can avoid this either.
You can avoid all of these, you don't have to do anything bad, and you can interrupt bad things that are happening if you want to. However, as of right now, these tags represent most of the content of the game , so it might be a little boring. My advice would be to try it a bit later when there's more "good guy" content.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wELL .. TELL US WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT IT AND WHAT YOU DO IN THIS GAME
this game looks so good
Some players seem reluctant to play it, please tell us what is good in it

Can you please tell us where to go for the scenes that there are in game right now?
it might be a little boring
My recommendation is the pool. all day, every day.
Office is for talk and getting gurls stats up.

Did I get it right?

• Haha
Reactions: __unidentified

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Are you answer my post?

I do not understand what you want to say. For now I have not downloaded the game and I will wait until I am sure I can enjoy it.
I think it was the way you talk about wanting the game to be develop to suit your taste, it's giving people the wrong impression that you demanding the developer to do what you want thus could put people into thinking bad about you

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can avoid all of these, you don't have to do anything bad, and you can interrupt bad things that are happening if you want to. However, as of right now, these tags represent most of the content of the game , so it might be a little boring. My advice would be to try it a bit later when there's more "good guy" content.
Thanks. I'm waiting for the "good guy" content being implemented.

Oct 10, 2020
Some players seem reluctant to play it, please tell us what is good in it

Can you please tell us where to go for the scenes that there are in game right now?
Well, i can't because i just finished downloading the game, the overal graphic looks great, and there's incest content so i gave you a short review

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

urfg

Aug 26, 2019
There are references many times to potential spycam usage, but I can't figure out how to unlock them? I would think it's just something you ask Melvin about but so far nothing has triggered that. Also I used the fake gun on Aisha but whenever I go to tell Melvin about it, it fails and goes to the "no not yet" dialogue, are these things connected?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think it was the way you talk about wanting the game to be develop to suit your taste, it's giving people the wrong impression that you demanding the developer to do what you want thus could put people into thinking bad about you
I just want to know what the developer responds.

I don't want the developer to do nothing to suit my taste, but I don't want to download a game that I won't enjoy. And I like the story, I just want to play the game with a good path if it exists. If not, there are many games and I can look for another one. I don't want the developer to make a route just because I say so (this is cocky and stupid)

If someone thinks that I want to impose something he is wrong.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I just want to know what the developer responds.

I don't want the developer to do nothing to suit my taste, but I don't want to download a game that I won't enjoy. And I like the story, I just want to play the game with a good path if it exists. If not, there are many games and I can look for another one. I don't want the developer to make a route just because I say so (this is cocky and stupid)

If someone thinks that I want to impose something he is wrong.
No worry, I actually understand that you want the game to have more ways to choose and enjoy the path of a good guy. I-on the other would go to a more "evil" way of the story and would enjoying those taboos content

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Very ambitious, and the foundations are almost all there. All the dev needs to do is poop content and fix bugs. As a demo though, not very good because some options are there but don't work, some options seem to be bugs but you can't exactly be sure, and then there are bugs. Lots. Which is all addressed under the help section, so at least there's that, I guess. But for now I'm going to wait till things are more stable.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HorizonticalS I found out that I could farming Affinity by just be nice to my worker, like right now I just talk to Emma to Tell me about your job and choose Be nice to her and each time I would have 5 Affinity and she didn't leave the room or say anything to stop that at all
Ps: Forgot to say that I spamming like 30 times and raise the Affinity of some girls to more than 150 now (beside a few one that didn't have that bug)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
So, i am played this game about 2hours, and i am only on day seven. Yeah with some rollback and so on. But will skip the rest, because it is a early build and it wll to be replayd at some point.

First, images look good and while i am not a sandbox fan, i like this ingame cheat. Nice work. Map and navigation is also good.

But honestly it is already too much grind. For example, i am lost three days only to read all this files about my coworkers. Why 5 lvl each
And i am discovered (discovered, only say "hi" maybe) like 20 people of 50, so too much, because each one will be satisfying on one way or an other.
So you have 60 days, but there is no way you can succsess half of the people and there will be probably some side missions alà "take nude pics at the photostudio"
So what lewd scenes i chan see in my little playtime..zero. One pussy and one breasts, boring. AND i have this done with cheat. It can only be frustrating the legal way. Or you are a sandboxfreak who cum when you see "Sandbox"

I am not :p

Last edited:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How to meet Lara for the date at 8pm?
She sent me an sms reminding me of the date but there's no information about where to meet her

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so im going to try and play this from the beginning and see how far i get but before i do is it best to be a good guy or a douchebag ( the big life question )

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Welcome to being a human being and talking to other people makes them love themselves
and value themselves and be more affectionate towards you. Natural progression is natural.
Sometimes talking to other people doesn't make them love themselves.

And I saw some conversations that didn't end in a greater affection between the talkers. For some people, the natural progression can be disgusting.

But usually I think you are right.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
So far i like this game really very much. Also there ist great amount of story and things to do as well as very nasty things.
But at times some things are unclear or not yet implemented.

A few examples of problems:
- the date with Lara doesn't work
- the park doesn't spawn
- the game crashes when i confront Andrea about the warehouse at night

Also there seems to be a ton of renders but i can't get further wirh the girls.
And i'm not really sure if i should be the good guy or the bad guy and i really like to be the bad guy. There are way to few games where you could walk a path away from the standard vanilla and do the bad stuff as you please.
So i hope for a long and glorious future of this game.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok im going to try and play the game and get as far as i can then ill upload a save here so others can see what the game has to offer coz that seem to be the problem :coffee::unsure:(y)

Reactions: Henry73au

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I just have to say, that it's really dope of you to show the UI for everyone to see. It may be just for android users, but showing the UI is wonderful in a sense what people can expect from your game!!

Kudos to you sir or ma'am!​

Reactions: Henry73au
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes