4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
OK, thank you. I don't have to repeat the trial story. In addition, the archive inherited from 0.0.1 may fail to complete the task, such as the coffee shop 3:00 p.m. event and the RV party event,Looking forward to the next update,Looking forward to more sleep、more drunk.
Actually both work, mostly, they just have not been streamlined yet so it can a bit complicated to know what to do without hints. I'll rework these, especially the RV party, since some outcomes are not done yet.

To get the cafeteria event, you need to talk to Sam about his job, and then see go see him and Claire there at 3 pm, and then do it again a few days later.
Then you can talk about it with Sam, and unlock new paths for the RV party.
And talk about it with claire at the pool (after several small talks) to unlock a blackmail event.

The RV Party thing is not completed but can still be fun. Depending on what Cecilia and Sam think of you and of each other, it can lead to really different outcomes (mostly bad for now though).

Also, since you like Jennifer and sleeping stuffs, be patient... ;-)
jensleep.jpg

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
Actually both work, mostly, they just have not been streamlined yet so it can a bit complicated to know what to do without hints. I'll rework these, especially the RV party, since some outcomes are not done yet.

To get the cafeteria event, you need to talk to Sam about his job, and then see go see him and Claire there at 3 pm, and then do it again a few days later.
Then you can talk about it with Sam, and unlock new paths for the RV party.
And talk about it with claire at the pool (after several small talks) to unlock a blackmail event.

The RV Party thing is not completed but can still be fun. Depending on what Cecilia and Sam think of you and of each other, it can lead to really different outcomes (mostly bad for now though).

Also, since you like Jennifer and sleeping stuffs, be patient... ;-)
View attachment 855372
nice work,The pictures are great. Looking forward to the development of the story.
Thank you for your answer,but in 0.0.1b,My order of completion is RV party -- pool blackmail -- cafeteria event(3 pm),Maybe I need to trigger it again in sequence.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
nice work,The pictures are great. Looking forward to the development of the story.
Thank you for your answer,but in 0.0.1b,My order of completion is RV party -- pool blackmail -- cafeteria event(3 pm),Maybe I need to trigger it again in sequence.
Technically you can start the RV party before the cafeteria event. You just won't have as many possible outcomes.
As for the pool blackmail, it shouldn't trigger before the cafeteria event, I'll look into that. Thanks for pointing that out.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
when will version 0.0.2 be released to everyone else?
Early next week.
With some added content, not much though, since I focused on improving the game itself first. Oh, and also of course the Android version, since the unofficial one didn't seem to work properly.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think beside googledrive and mega, you should upload your game on other site like nopy and workupload because gdrive and mega tend to have limitation in download

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
From the changelog, it's nice to see that the dev is putting effort to build up a solid foundation to build the game on, rather than just piling on content and then later discovering they built a sandcastle.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I really like the theme of this game. But don't think this one is for me sadly. Because there is about one million different girls (slight exaggeration) I lose focus and interest. I think it would work better if it was cut down to like 4 girls. And try to implement interesting content for those girls.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I really like the theme of this game. But don't think this one is for me sadly. Because there is about one million different girls (slight exaggeration) I lose focus and interest. I think it would work better if it was cut down to like 4 girls. And try to implement interesting content for those girls.
Somebody mentioned that already, and I actually agree. I intend to work on content for just a handful of girls in the coming months, but I still need to reflect that in game. I'll probably change the relationship screen again with bigger pictures for the main girls.

I think beside googledrive and mega, you should upload your game on other site like nopy and workupload because gdrive and mega tend to have limitation in download
Thanks for the advice. I will.

Reactions: Hryme

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Regional Manager [v0.0.31] Horizontical Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.07 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 369 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 352 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Looks interesting, but how much 'sleep-sex' content is there?
Personally, I find that whole 'I'm going to take my mother's pants off and fuck her while she's asleep and she won't even wake up' scenario totally ridiculous.
Not to mention the fact that it's been absolutely done to death a million times already.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Looks interesting, but how much 'sleep-sex' content is there?
Personally, I find that whole 'I'm going to take my mother's pants off and fuck her while she's asleep and she won't even wake up' scenario totally ridiculous.
Not to mention the fact that it's been absolutely done to death a million times already.
Co-signed. It is the least sexy form of sex imaginable, beating necrophilia and watching your mum felch your dad by a short head. (But no shame if any of those are your kink of course. You do you. And corpses, possibly.)

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Wait... Is there a problem with saves? If I load my save from the previous version, I can, but I don't have any money, energy etc. Everything is at 0, only Karma is still the same.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not fan of Humiliation, blackmail, sexual harassement (something that I hate, in fact, I don't like the fourth picture,
and in the eighth I can't empathize with the man's face, I only can think that he is an asshole, in the worst meaning of the term), sleep sex (that I see as a rape, and I hate rape tag) or drugs. Voyerism is something that I ussually skip (girls that masturbate or see nude people or people fucking... I not atracted for this things in games, but it's not a problem that appear)

Cheating and corruption are two tags that sometimes likes me and others times dislikes me.

The only tags that I like are romance and sandbox (and vaginal sex, but I think that this can be obvious).

I don't know if you can avoid the sexual harassemen and sleep sex. I can handle with the others (humilliation, blackmail and drugs) if it isn't most of the content of the game, but I prefer if can avoid this either.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You know nuthin .. nu uh ... not a things, Jon Sno!
You need to talk to the babes in your office to get their attention.
Then get the hints about where they be - or visit the pool and have fun!
I don't know

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You know nuthin .. nu uh ... not a things, Jon Sno!
You ned to talk to the babes in your office to get their attention.
Then get the hints about where they be - or visit the pool and have fun!
Are you answer my post?

I do not understand what you want to say. For now I have not downloaded the game and I will wait until I am sure I can enjoy it.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes