4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
Hey guys.
As some of you pointed out, this is just the initial release.
In my mind "0.0.1" kinda hinted that the content would be limited, and that there would be bugs, potential loose ends, and things that would need to change and be improved. In case some people thought differently, well sorry to disappoint.
I'm obviously planning on improving things though....

Regarding what was said and what I'm working on:

-BUGS : I'm planning a quick update in the next few days, not to add content but to fix issues, so please, if you encounter a bug and if you have a minute to spare, try to tell me what happened (eg. "after talking to Lara in the office I end up in the warehouse" ), or what seemed weird or try posting a screen capture in case of a missing image, not just "It's a bug mess." That would help.

-GRINDING : It's not as bad as it seems, or at least it's not intended to be: I think the problem is mostly that the log quest doesn't always tell you what to do.
I'll be working on that.
The like and dislike points were originally designed to be just that, however I'm currently changing the way it works so that it's more like some sort of balance with events changing based on the like/dislike ratio.
eg: If you're constantly toxic to someone, chances are that she won't ask you out.

- CHEATING: The cheating function (click the lighthouse in your office) removes all need to eat, sleep, relax, or earn money. However the counters don't update right away. If the lighthouse is lit in red, it means it's working. If you think the game is too grindy, this might ease it a little.

-CONTENT : As of right now (initial release and all...), the content is limited, though I tried to give a sense of what it might look like in the future.
For example, you can only agree to a date with Lara, but you can't date her yet, you can only finger Leah, Alice's conference never happens... etc.
Also, someone asked if blackmail and things like that were optional. It is. You can be nice and never do anything "wrong" if you don't want to. However, the romance content is currently even more limited.

In the upcoming update:
-You'll be able to chose the name of MC in the next update. However, the way the game is built means you'll need to restart the game. Better now than in a year though... This change might result in occasional bugs related to the name change. I haven't encountered any so far but you never know.

-The incest content will be changed a bit (b/c patreon). Leah won't be your sister. Unless you tell her she is when given the option.

-You won't be stuck forever in the warehouse with Bobby

-I removed the infamous small pox shower renders of Audrey and Brenda.

-I'll try to fix other little bugs you tell me about.

In the next update:
-The main goal will be to streamline the content, so that you know what to do.
Any encounter with Bobby after the initial in the warehouse causes an endless loop. Example meeting Bobby at the pool or calling him into your office. There were a few others that I encountered, but not game breaking. If I can remember I will try to post them here.

Reactions: HorizonticalS

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Its not a first attempt or new game though the game has been released before on this site at least a year ago
Im guessing its the same dev with a rework of his old content (or basically stolen it if hes not the original dev not that I care though)
I can remember most of the content if not the name of the game especially the phone conversation with the staffs boyfriend although this seems broken or incomplete in this version
Could be a good game if it was not so confusing and grindy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HorizonticalS

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Its not a first attempt or new game though the game has been released before on this site at least a year ago
Im guessing its the same dev with a rework of his old content (or basically stolen it if hes not the original dev not that I care though)
I can remember most of the content if not the name of the game especially the phone conversation with the staffs boyfriend although this seems broken or incomplete in this version
Could be a good game if it was not so confusing and grindy
Well, that's a pretty strong deja vu feeling you got there...Unless you're back from the future ? then I guess it's encouraging that it seemed less broken and more complete in that version you saw... :sneaky:

Joking aside, afair, noone (except me) ever saw this until a week ago. Unless I published something while sleepwalking, or unless it was stolen from me. Both options seem pretty unlikely to me though.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Well, that's a pretty strong deja vu feeling you got there...Unless you're back from the future ? then I guess it's encouraging that it seemed less broken and more complete in that version you saw... :sneaky:

Joking aside, afair, noone (except me) ever saw this until a week ago. Unless I published something while sleepwalking, or unless it was stolen from me. Both options seem pretty unlikely to me though.
Not joking aside
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If its your work then its not a critisism: if not as I said I personally dont care about plagerism as long as the product is good.
Remembering a title of a game I refer to would be difficult as I have played about 300 on here.
If this is your game and its your first effort then well done it may get my Patreonage in the future if it keeps this progression as it is on the whole enjoyable even at this stage.
As for my english refer below

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Do we have a walkthrough for the main questline - how to go about and where etc...?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes