4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
for a game that says its not a grinding type or light one, i find this very grindy kind of a game and no fun at that, gave up after an hour playing, with no real progress at all, due to bugs.
sometimes when i talk with people, it sends me home and sometimes images blend with the world map also
got stuck pretty fast aswell, found Aubrey whiskey bottle, but i need sleeping pills and cant seem to buy them all.
its a mess, really need to be streamlined a lot better, the game sounds good on the decription, but the actual game is a different story

VossJck

Dec 31, 2019
I played for about 45 minutes.
Given that it is an initial game I think it has potential.
I can already tell though it's not a game for me. I don't like repeating scenes and really any grinding for points. That's not what I play these types of games for. I play for the story and the content.
For those that really like sandbox games though I think this might be a good one in the future.

The models seem good. Given it's an initial release there are just quite a few bugs to work out.

Good luck on your game development, I hope it goes great for you.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I get not being able to rename your character if the name is somehow important to the story, like if this were a parody of The Office and he was named Michael or David, but if it's something as generic as Joshua Adams, please let us choose for ourselves.

Sep 3, 2020
I like it, especially the blackmailing and groping whilst drunk/asleep.

I'd like to be able to change the MC name though, and really without prompts like "go here now for the thing you arranged" it is difficult to be at the right place at the right time.

Keep on it though, very promising game!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A typical sandbox; grind, grind again. Sorry I gave it a go but not for me. Bye.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Downloaded it but didn't even started the game due to comments of game being grindy and can't change MC's name. So would you reduce the grind and let players choose the MC's name, thank you.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Any chance that blackmail and sexual harassment are optional?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone know any console cheats yet?i tried to do dir() and it didnt list much

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes