4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Full frontal nudity? yew i don't know. just so long as there's no sexploitation, blackmail, corruption or bending women to my will hwahaha. shit did write that out loud?

Reactions: Jdubya

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know man, I'm looking at picture #6 and I'm trapped somewhere between, "Whoa, that's WAY too much pussy!" and "Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."

Visty

Aug 3, 2017
This game has potential, but in current time... BUGS! But this normal for firsts versions.
I will follow the development of the game, and if content continues to be added, i will become a patron

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Game has a lot of potential , there are quite a few bugs that make it frustrating at times but being first release cant be helped , and the grind gets a bit annoying as well ..

But i am looking forward to more updates to see where this goes

Reactions: mikel8519

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
its realy alpha version, and a lot of content... yes but need many fixies but if make it, it would be good

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The pool is where themn gals are at ... they change epparel in the office too.
You got to call your assistant and unlock them places: talk to all the employees and unlock all the map
Variables are like and love and hate and dislike $ cash +=99999999999
$ karma +=500 $ laralike +=9

A typical sandbox; grind, grind again
Welcome to the manager tier, MC!

where to attack
Put them in your hind sight and make them drool for you!

how do you know
You do not, hence the beauty of play and explore type of games.

Full frontal nudity
I'm trapped
a lot of content
Yup ... so many gurls and so little love for MC...

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
just tryed to play the game but my norton has removed the application saying its dangerous how is everybody else playing it

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys.
As some of you pointed out, this is just the initial release.
In my mind "0.0.1" kinda hinted that the content would be limited, and that there would be bugs, potential loose ends, and things that would need to change and be improved. In case some people thought differently, well sorry to disappoint.
I'm obviously planning on improving things though....

Regarding what was said and what I'm working on:

-BUGS : I'm planning a quick update in the next few days, not to add content but to fix issues, so please, if you encounter a bug and if you have a minute to spare, try to tell me what happened (eg. "after talking to Lara in the office I end up in the warehouse" ), or what seemed weird or try posting a screen capture in case of a missing image, not just "It's a bug mess." That would help.

-GRINDING : It's not as bad as it seems, or at least it's not intended to be: I think the problem is mostly that the log quest doesn't always tell you what to do.
I'll be working on that.
The like and dislike points were originally designed to be just that, however I'm currently changing the way it works so that it's more like some sort of balance with events changing based on the like/dislike ratio.
eg: If you're constantly toxic to someone, chances are that she won't ask you out.

- CHEATING: The cheating function (click the lighthouse in your office) removes all need to eat, sleep, relax, or earn money. However the counters don't update right away. If the lighthouse is lit in red, it means it's working. If you think the game is too grindy, this might ease it a little.

-CONTENT : As of right now (initial release and all...), the content is limited, though I tried to give a sense of what it might look like in the future.
For example, you can only agree to a date with Lara, but you can't date her yet, you can only finger Leah, Alice's conference never happens... etc.
Also, someone asked if blackmail and things like that were optional. It is. You can be nice and never do anything "wrong" if you don't want to. However, the romance content is currently even more limited.

In the upcoming update:
-You'll be able to chose the name of MC in the next update. However, the way the game is built means you'll need to restart the game. Better now than in a year though... This change might result in occasional bugs related to the name change. I haven't encountered any so far but you never know.

-The incest content will be changed a bit (b/c patreon). Leah won't be your sister. Unless you tell her she is when given the option.

-You won't be stuck forever in the warehouse with Bobby

-I removed the infamous small pox shower renders of Audrey and Brenda.

-I'll try to fix other little bugs you tell me about.

In the next update:
-The main goal will be to streamline the content, so that you know what to do.

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
TL;DR :

-It's 0.0.1, so I need to work on stuffs obviously. Content is limited right now.
-Next update will be up in a few days. You'll be able to change MC's name. A few others things will be corrected.
-Next next update will focus on streamlining content.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys.
As some of you pointed out, this is just the initial release.
In my mind "0.0.1" kinda hinted that the content would be limited, and that there would be bugs, potential loose ends, and things that would need to change and be improved. In case some people thought differently, well sorry to disappoint.
I'm obviously planning on improving things though....

Regarding what was said and what I'm working on:

-BUGS : I'm planning a quick update in the next few days, not to add content but to fix issues, so please, if you encounter a bug and if you have a minute to spare, try to tell me what happened (eg. "after talking to Lara in the office I end up in the warehouse" ), or what seemed weird or try posting a screen capture in case of a missing image, not just "It's a bug mess." That would help.

-GRINDING : It's not as bad as it seems, or at least it's not intended to be: I think the problem is mostly that the log quest doesn't always tell you what to do.
I'll be working on that.
The like and dislike points were originally designed to be just that, however I'm currently changing the way it works so that it's more like some sort of balance with events changing based on the like/dislike ratio.
eg: If you're constantly toxic to someone, chances are that she won't ask you out.

- CHEATING: The cheating function (click the lighthouse in your office) removes all need to eat, sleep, relax, or earn money. However the counters don't update right away. If the lighthouse is lit in red, it means it's working. If you think the game is too grindy, this might ease it a little.

-CONTENT : As of right now (initial release and all...), the content is limited, though I tried to give a sense of what it might look like in the future.
For example, you can only agree to a date with Lara, but you can't date her yet, you can only finger Leah, Alice's conference never happens... etc.
Also, someone asked if blackmail and things like that were optional. It is. You can be nice and never do anything "wrong" if you don't want to. However, the romance content is currently even more limited.

In the upcoming update:
-You'll be able to chose the name of MC in the next update. However, the way the game is built means you'll need to restart the game. Better now than in a year though... This change might result in occasional bugs related to the name change. I haven't encountered any so far but you never know.

-The incest content will be changed a bit (b/c patreon). Leah won't be your sister. Unless you tell her she is when given the option.

-You won't be stuck forever in the warehouse with Bobby

-I removed the infamous small pox shower renders of Audrey and Brenda.

-I'll try to fix other little bugs you tell me about.

In the next update:
-The main goal will be to streamline the content, so that you know what to do.
I appreciate the work you're putting in as well as your willingness to discuss the issues in the game on this forum.

For me, the issue is that one can get lost so easily (I've spent lots of time with that sick clown and still have no idea what's going on) in the quests. Some games need walkthroughs and, boy, is this ever one.

I know that sandbox games are not everyone's cup of tea; I usually don't mind them if they don't meander and leave one groping for ideas of what to do. This does both. Add to that bugs and, frankly, rather clunky mechanics and it can be problematic. That said, it looks to be eminently fixable without blowing the whole game up. You might want to take a look at what Hachi ("Hail Dicktator") has done. It wouldn't work for your game -- the set up is too different -- but it does show how one can make a sandbox so intuitive and a hint system so clean that a walkthrough is not even a question.

I abandoned this game after stumbling about for a few hours and accomplishing very little. But. The premise is good and the story has merit (my opinion). After your comments above, I'm going to stick with it. Give you a chance to take what feedback you find useful and come up with some new ideas. You could have a pretty good game here if you can get it on track.

Good luck.

Reactions: Heian555
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes