4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Good game. but I still dont know how to reduce someone's "dislike"
Thank you.
I'm working on improving the system. But technically, if you want someone to like you, you don't need to reduce their "dislike", just to get their "like" higher. Though sometimes this might not be enough. eg: if you blackmail someone, it will obviously make it harder for that someone to like you.

Don't hesitate to post on if you encounter bugs or discuss improvements.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is being a knob from the beginning the recommended path or is starting nice and getting knobbier as you go better? I ask because I feel that the game intends for you to be a knob.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
There is no "recommended path", but it is true that there is currently more content and more things to do if you play like you're a knob than if you play like a nice guy.

Reactions: Paapi

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
Thank you.
I'm working on improving the system. But technically, if you want someone to like you, you don't need to reduce their "dislike", just to get their "like" higher. Though sometimes this might not be enough. eg: if you blackmail someone, it will obviously make it harder for that someone to like you.

Don't hesitate to post on if you encounter bugs or discuss improvements.
OK, maybe its a BUG or not: the Alice's quest need me find four people to speak. The fourth person is in the clinic and cannot be found because the clinic cannot be accessed.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
OK, maybe its a BUG or not: the Alice's quest need me find four people to speak. The fourth person is in the clinic and cannot be found because the clinic cannot be accessed.
Let's say it's a bug, but it's mostly because the conference quest is not finished yet.
I should be completed in the next update (or at worst the one after that). .

Expected release date of next update ??
Next update should be available to patrons before the end of this month.
So early October for others.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Using android port. just after conversation with mc's sister, only available option is bath. Can't leave bathroom despite pressing "leave button". Screen fully White only option is "bath". This problem only for me ?? HorizonticalS
It's because this unofficial android port seems to have changed many transparent backgrounds into white backgrounds.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Do we have a walkthrough?
Not at the moment. However next update will have more streamlined quests in the quest log , so that you have a better idea of what you can do and when, kinda like in 0.0.1b compared to 0.0.1 (If you tried both...), but on a bigger scale.

It looks like this :
quests.jpg

I also may work on a walkthrough later if people really need it.

Reactions: omocik

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
Not at the moment. However next update will have more streamlined quests in the quest log , so that you have a better idea of what you can do and when, kinda like in 0.0.1b compared to 0.0.1 (If you tried both...), but on a bigger scale.

It looks like this :
View attachment 818704

I also may work on a walkthrough later if people really need it.
Quest log will also be ok
But ya if you can give walkthrough also then nothing better than that:D

omocik

May 2, 2017
so. I extracted game files to make sure how much content is avaiable, I'm wondering what more can be unlocked ingame and here's the stuff I figured out in 0.0.1b.
-Conference quest isn't finished yet (this one from quoting dev post at page4)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I would like to add that Audrey, Claire and Melissa are looking great.
But IMHO these might look better ><' Brenda (face.), Emma (different hairstyle), Kelly (too bright eyes)

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonticalS
D

Deleted member 992182

It's a lot of detail and characters for an introduction, even if that is meant to be more of a finished product. It's a lot.

I always welcome content but any story/game can be too weighed down with details, characters, etc.

I like your style and the concept of adding options. It's all about options, IMO. Try to make a path for all kinks and keep all optional. That's not easy or fast but I think that would help literally every title. That said, my advice for this would be to pull it back a bit and add focus. Drop a character or twelve for the moment and maybe slowly work up to them as it all feels very big but directionless as is.

Not bad! Definitely keep making it but maybe go back and scale it down for now. Focus on maybe 4-6 women and then introduce others. Even meeting this many was a bit much, regardless of the amount of their content/focus.

Otherwise, it's solid!

Reactions: HorizonticalS
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes