4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
HorizonticalS During the playthrough of your game I found a few loop bugs: 1 was in the locker room in the school's gym, when I go to peek on the girls it won't let me leave no matter what I do unless I roll back before doing so. The second was when I'm doing photoshooting Audrey in the studio, if I choose to taken photos of her showing her boobs I go into placeholder loop without end with girls in construction outfit
Beside that I have a little bit of problem with doing the quest such as with meeting Alpha Male's superstar, the hint wasn't showing me who should I met with and when I go to his mansion it just said "He's not here...better come back tomorrow"

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So far i like this game really very much. Also there ist great amount of story and things to do as well as very nasty things.
But at times some things are unclear or not yet implemented.

A few examples of problems:
- the date with Lara doesn't work
- the park doesn't spawn
- the game crashes when i confront Andrea about the warehouse at night

Also there seems to be a ton of renders but i can't get further wirh the girls.
And i'm not really sure if i should be the good guy or the bad guy and i really like to be the bad guy. There are way to few games where you could walk a path away from the standard vanilla and do the bad stuff as you please.
So i hope for a long and glorious future of this game.
Those aren't "problems", they just aren't implemented yet and, unfortunately, the game doesn't tell you this so you end up wasting a lot of time trying to figure out what you're doing wrong.

It definitely seems like the game is pushing you towards being a "bad guy" so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
So far i like this game really very much. Also there ist great amount of story and things to do as well as very nasty things.
But at times some things are unclear or not yet implemented.

A few examples of problems:
- the date with Lara doesn't work
- the park doesn't spawn
- the game crashes when i confront Andrea about the warehouse at night

Also there seems to be a ton of renders but i can't get further wirh the girls.
And i'm not really sure if i should be the good guy or the bad guy and i really like to be the bad guy. There are way to few games where you could walk a path away from the standard vanilla and do the bad stuff as you please.
So i hope for a long and glorious future of this game.
-The date with Lara isn't there yet. I should have added a WIP notice, there and in a few other places as well.
-The park should spawn, go see Audrey and tell her "We need to discuss something", then ask for advice for a newcomer, it will unlock a few places. If you meant Cecilia doesn't spawn in the park, she does, but she sends you a message on day 3 and spawns there on day 4 (check the RV), small mistake on my part, I corrected it for the next version.
-Regarding the crash while confronting Andrea, that one was a real bug, thanks for pointing it out. I fixed it, it will work in the next update...(some will say it worked in 0.0.1, but I had to change many "behind the scene" stuffs to improve the game, and well, I made a typo...)
-As for the renders, a few renders for events that are not there yet are in the archive.

The goal in the end is to let you be good or bad, and see things play out differently. Of course being a bad person means you have more risks to end up in a bad situation, but you're not doomed to failure if you are a bad guy, you just have to be more careful. Similarly, you won't necessarily have a better outcome if you play nice but take some bad decisions. As others pointed out, as of right now, there's more bad content . So it wouldn't make sense to punish you for playing that way.

HorizonticalS During the playthrough of your game I found a few loop bugs: 1 was in the locker room in the school's gym, when I go to peek on the girls it won't let me leave no matter what I do unless I roll back before doing so. The second was when I'm doing photoshooting Audrey in the studio, if I choose to taken photos of her showing her boobs I go into placeholder loop without end with girls in construction outfit
Beside that I have a little bit of problem with doing the quest such as with meeting Alpha Male's superstar, the hint wasn't showing me who should I met with and when I go to his mansion it just said "He's not here...better come back tomorrow"
Thanks for pointing these out.
Can't seem to be able to reproduce the locker room bug but I modified it a bit and it should work in the next update.
Audrey's photoshoot won't be UC anymore in the next update, so that loop will be solved.
As for Alpha Male's superstar, just come back the next day, he should introduce you to her then. If he doesn't, please don't hesitate to send a PM to explain.

Reactions: Jdubya

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
-The date with Lara isn't there yet. I should have added a WIP notice, there and in a few other places as well.
-The park should spawn, go see Audrey and tell her "We need to discuss something", then ask for advice for a newcomer, it will unlock a few places. If you meant Cecilia doesn't spawn in the park, she does, but she sends you a message on day 3 and spawns there on day 4 (check the RV), small mistake on my part, I corrected it for the next version.
-Regarding the crash while confronting Andrea, that one was a real bug, thanks for pointing it out. I fixed it, it will work in the next update...(some will say it worked in 0.0.1, but I had to change many "behind the scene" stuffs to improve the game, and well, I made a typo...)
-As for the renders, a few renders for events that are not there yet are in the archive.

The goal in the end is to let you be good or bad, and see things play out differently. Of course being a bad person means you have more risks to end up in a bad situation, but you're not doomed to failure if you are a bad guy, you just have to be more careful. Similarly, you won't necessarily have a better outcome if you play nice but take some bad decisions. As others pointed out, as of right now, there's more bad content . So it wouldn't make sense to punish you for playing that way.

Thanks for pointing these out.
Can't seem to be able to reproduce the locker room bug but I modified it a bit and it should work in the next update.
Audrey's photoshoot won't be UC anymore in the next update, so that loop will be solved.
As for Alpha Male's superstar, just come back the next day, he should introduce you to her then. If he doesn't, please don't hesitate to send a PM to explain.
It look like it won't trigger the quest at all, I have waited like 7 days in game now and it's still "comeback tomorrow". Oh, and I found some more loop with Ciecila and Sam cheating even after I already done with taking pics of them
Ps: Okay, turn out I HAD to meet Alpha Male at 6AM in the morning to trigger the quest, feel really like an idiot now considering I spending time in the morning to work
By the way, did the item lockpick in the game yet? And where can I find or buy it in the game?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm kinda confuse with "talk about the conference to business owners" that was still active even after I'm done talking to all the 7 people that would become the speakers, who should I go talk to?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I'm kinda confuse with "talk about the conference to business owners" that was still active even after I'm done talking to all the 7 people that would become the speakers, who should I go talk to?
It should disappear from the quest log after the conference.

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Too many Bugs...

Everything gets locked in 0.2 except for Home, Office, Cafe, Gym & Audrys house...
Park locked
Mayor Office locked..

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you all for the hints so far.

The park isn't unlocked and i can't ask Audrey for advice or i missed it somewhere.

And i forgot a kind of loop while playing basketball with Andrea. If i take the full charge, the time doesn't progress and i can repeat the scene. Also a piece of the phone chat (something with a burger) keeps popping up while playing.

Nevetherless i will start a new game and try other things out. Many of the renders are very intriguing. I defenintly wouldn't mind if there would be only bad guy stuff.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Too many Bugs...

Everything gets locked in 0.2 except for Home, Office, Cafe, Gym & Audrys house...
Park locked
Mayor Office locked..
Things that were unlocked before would only be locked again if your save comes from 0.0.1 and not 0.0.1b (0.0.1b came out in early September and changed the name of the MC, that's why things are locked again). Sorry about that. My advice would be to start over if that's the case.

As for unlocking the places you mentioned:
-Telling Audrey "We need to discuss something" / "Advice for newcomer" will unlock a few places inc. Park.
-Audrey asking you about the conference quest will unlock City hall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atlas82

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
if i had to give a list of things the game desperately needs it would be
  • make it less grindy
  • have the whole world open up to us from the beginning (just have a pop up saying there's nothing of interest there yet)
  • put the cheat menu in the phone
  • have a pop up that says this character has no more content till the next update
  • a story and character hint/guide
  • a better explanation of the Karma system
ive tried to play the game as best as i can you seem to get more stuff if your Karma is low and your a Dick to everyone not really sure if the male characters will have NTR scenes in the future ? to get the xXx scenes it doe's take some time but they are not replayable this game badly needs a guide it have the beginnings of a good game but it just has alot of rough patch's ill leave a save from where i stopped playing but i have one question why the hell was i shot in the head by Audrey ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I found some more weird bugs with the game: Like the quest "check on Sam and Ciecilia in the evening" I go to their RV and start the party with them, the first party was normal with me putting pills to both of them and strip the women naked. But when I start the second party, instead of the new party it jump straight to the aftermath of the first party with both of them get knocked out by the pills already and I can't do anything but leave (yet the MC still said that he finally have a chance to fingering the women)
The second bug would be with Andrea basketball match like the one above me have said with the loop
The third bug would be the loop photoshooting with Audrey, I could still taking the old nude photos of her out to blackmailling her again and she would react and said the same old dialogues like the first one

Reactions: HorizonticalS

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 14/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "The regional manager" version "0.0.31".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The regional manager" versione "0.0.31".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "The regional manager" version "0.0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "The regional manager" versione "0.0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
something i would plead with the dev is to fix the issues that have bin brought up coz if you go forward without fixing the problems they are just going to pile up and it will be harder to fix them later now please don't think im shitting on the game it has alot to like if your not a fan of games with domination blackmail this is not a game for you and thats not a bad thing different tastes for different people for a new game im willing to get it a chance (y)
( the only thing that pissed me off was getting shot in the head by Audrey WTF girl )

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
100k nowadays is not a lot of money, but I guess it's an exception in this game.
60 day limit???
Of course I'm gonna use the cheat, not giving me a choice not to with that time limit.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes