4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Still having trouble with how to trigger the only 1 quest left with Emma, after she got mad at me for having pictures from Doug the hint only said "Doug got me good...I'll have my revenge" but I don't know how to further the quest because now Emma refuse to even talk with me
You can't yet. Still working on that part. I forgot to add a "no more content" notification.

any NTR here?
Some optional netori in the game and some planed. No netorare planed for now.

Humm sandbox.... That word scares me.
If you don't really like sandbox games, you probably shouldn't try it now, as it is still complicated to know what to do (though better than it was before, at least I hope it is...).

how to unlock alley cant find
Some locations can't be unlocked yet. I know this can be frustrating so I'll hide these from the map until more content is available.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i finish the update and small event for nothing interesting

the best scene i prefer it's audrey with the bottle. i love heels so i love only this scene :(

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Does this game have content yet? I did the date quest, then it says not implemented. Then I got the option to tell Celia Sam cheated on her, then the next dialog options are all saying you had sex with her but there was nothing shown and no options to repeat. Every quest is like that it just ends usually with not even a message that says in progress.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I shouldn't speak for the dev but I'll say that currently the game is a fun alpha. A taste of things that could be so to speak. I mean... dicks aren't even out yet XD But I've been talking to the guy and he's set on making this a great project so if you have feedback, (even critical feedback), tell him in a nice way either here on on his discord. He's more than willing to listen.

If you have an hour to spare to click around, I think you'll see the potential that I see.

Reactions: Jdubya

Red95

Jun 28, 2018
You can't yet. Still working on that part. I forgot to add a "no more content" notification.

Some optional netori in the game and some planed. No netorare planed for now.

If you don't really like sandbox games, you probably shouldn't try it now, as it is still complicated to know what to do (though better than it was before, at least I hope it is...).

Some locations can't be unlocked yet. I know this can be frustrating so I'll hide these from the map until more content is available.
Im asking for the lock
There's no alley. At least not yet. There is a playground though. You just need to talk to Andrea a lot. Not much to do at the playground though.
also one more question how to find lockpick

streetmedic

Jul 15, 2017
here maybe this will help those looking to do a edit or two to advance

simply upload your save file
then edit
then put it back in your saves foldere
works on all games so far all versions that is

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
What is it with MC being creeps in most of VNs

myofficeandrea5.jpg

Aaaah boobs! She's asleep...time to shove my dick in her mouth!

This would work way better if MC was smart, confident, classy as fuck, balls like a goddamn rhino. Someone like

giphy.gif

hannu30

Jun 21, 2019
Really great work, finaly a game that can match high-rise climb.

Still quite a few bugs to work out, but nothing that's ruining the game. A few loops where you can just stack afinity by repeating the same conversations over and over again, and one of the messages on your phone after the basket ball game didn't disappear here until I repeated the event and got a new message.

Also Melvin was at the conference with his glasses, but got no further content out of it.

Reactions: lowcody and Jdubya

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Damn this is grindy. Console comands only get you so far as alot of variables reset or refuse to change. Save editor same issue. Someone really needs to mod this, without the grind this could be a great game. Really hoped dev would improve it but guess this is another game to add to the trash pile and stop funding. Such a shame had high promises to be a decent game

Reactions: Dreg'atar

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
There are some wonderful looking women here -- but there's a lot of "window shopping only", there's a lot of grind, and enough tricks that a walkthrough would be helpful.

The Special Items? The "Radar" should just be part of the UI.

Still, there is a lot of potential here.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Do I need to just turn off all of the grind? I've not been able to get into this one at all.
In my opinion, the money/food/fitness grinds aren't that bad. You only have to "work" a few times a day while at work to be able to afford daily expenses/groceries/the gym/pool. Stuff like the TV and the laptop aren't out of reach if you put some hours in (and you can work weekends, too).

For me it's the relationship points. +1. +2. +1. +2 -- that really creat e grind, and that's why people use the "repeat conversation" exploit.

Other people's mileage will vary, here.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes