4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
How do I make Audrey dress? please help me
I've already talked to Bob and Adrea but still can't force Adrey to wear a skirt, this game walkthrough mod instructions are too sketchy too difficult to play, even though I have played it again for the 3rd time.
Talk with Andrea.. Ask about her nude picture or something.. Tell her that Audrey told u.. She will spill the beans on Bobby..

Also go to archive.. Ask mika about bobbys address or something..

In office call Audrey tell her about Bobby.. Ask her to wear skirt..

I think that's how it goes..

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Talk with Andrea.. Ask about her nude picture or something.. Tell her that Audrey told u.. She will spill the beans on Bobby..

Also go to archive.. Ask mika about bobbys address or something..

In office call Audrey tell her about Bobby.. Ask her to wear skirt..

I think that's how it goes..
Glad to see some more fans of Audrey here! Yes right now I found out theres only Andrea to have sex with MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definately looking forward to more naughty scenes with Audrey (na maybe her daughter ?! Ohhh hooooot )

Last edited:

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Wait.. After she agrees to the nude photo shoot.. I waited several days but there is no sex scene with cecilia.. Am I missing something??
Go talk to her when she's alone. I don't remember which question you have to choose, maybe talking about the photoshoot, after that she should say something and you will have an option like this: "... yeah and we are gonna have sex right now!" and the the animation kicks in.

Reactions: sauron93

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Glad to see some more fans of Audrey here! Yes right now I found out theres only Andrea to have sex with MC, Audrey has the alcohol scene in office and the nice photoshoot! (Cost me a lot of money and had to bring Dimitree as wing man on my side *grrr*). Definately looking forward to more naughty scenes with Audrey (na maybe her daugert?! Ohhh hooooot )
There are also sex scenes with a couple others.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Whoa! Tell us more! Spoil us to the throbbing depths of this game ... surely our patience has been so limitted.
There are also sex scenes with Cecilia and Shelley (one of the hospital patients). There are also numerous scenes that include inserting fingers, dildos, a bottle, and an absolutely amazing scene involving inserting a cell phone.

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
So I have it on good authority that we won't see dicks out for a while. But, the sooner he can fix the problems; streamline things better and basically just improve the things that need to be improved, the sooner can see content heavy updates. So hopefully, if some of you have the time, send the man bug reports and suggestions!

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Whoa! Tell us more! Spoil us to the throbbing depths of this game ... surely our patience has been so limitted.
Canto Forte, Sorry - I didn't mean to provide spoilers so much as I didn't want people to read the post I was originally replying to and think there was currently only a sex scene with Andrea. I know if I had read that post before playing I would have probably quit playing earlier when in reality there are many more scenes than that. I've edited my previous post to contain a spoiler warning.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Go talk to her when she's alone. I don't remember which question you have to choose, maybe talking about the photoshoot, after that she should say something and you will have an option like this: "... yeah and we are gonna have sex right now!" and the the animation kicks in.
You are absolutely sure that this is before the photo shoot and not the "revenge against sam" sex scene?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Grey? Meredith Grey? She is busy manning the hospital of sloan.
All gurls are at your work .. they are presented in the beginning.
Here ... take a look: If you cannot spot her anywhere ...
so. I extracted game files to make sure how much content is avaiable, I'm wondering what more can be unlocked ingame and here's the stuff I figured out in 0.0.1b.
-Conference quest isn't finished yet (this one from quoting dev post at page4)

And I would like to add that Audrey, Claire and Melissa are looking great.
But IMHO these might look better ><' Brenda (face.), Emma (different hairstyle), Kelly (too bright eyes)

• Hey there
Reactions: omocik

b7ffh

Mar 25, 2020
Spent some time playing the game. Really, really nice. I enjoyed all the sexy scenes such as the nude photo shoots, the voyeurism, the strip search.

Very engaging game.

Jan 21, 2020
What is it for fake gun?
good game, unfortunately the game is too slow, there are days of trouble, expect full walkthrough; and fucking with Lead, her body is the best in this game

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
wondering why, with all this games and a drunken hot babe we end up only fingering 1 girl at all ...there is not even1 sex scene in this game

Reactions: mikel8519

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Hey, I have it on good authority a hotfix patch is coming out soon with some new Audrey material. Please look forward to it :) The more stuff is fixed, the more the guy can do more content updates.

What is it for fake gun?
Fake gun is for Max's sister! Get your MC swole, (fitness) and then meet up with the guy outside the swimming pool after his shift to access her.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
wondering why, with all this games and a drunken hot babe we end up only fingering 1 girl at all ...there is not even1 sex scene in this game
Hey. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game. However, that's not true.
As of 0.0.31 :
You can finger about 10 girls, and have sex with 3. And 4 in 0.0.32. You have to play evil and these are not fully developed scenes, but still, they are in there.

(If you need a walkthrough, I'm working on improving the help system)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Hey. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the game. However, that's not true.
As of 0.0.31 :
You can finger about 10 girls, and have sex with 3. And 4 in 0.0.32. You have to play evil and these are not fully developed scenes, but still, they are in there.

(If you need a walkthrough, I'm working on improving the help system)
oO i never said i dont enjoy it^^ its the opposite to be honest^^ i like the stuff and story about leah the most so far :p
well yeah the help systm needs an improvement^^ but if u say there are some girls to bang, than ofc i keep playing :p

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes