4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
how do u get cecilia to cheat on sam with you
You need to prove her that Sam cheated on her with Claire (and you need her to believe you...and also you need her not to hate you obviously). Please note the scene is a bit rushed and not final.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
como posso provar que Sam está traindo Cecilia?
In Cecilia's restaurant, something happens after a few days when the shift changes ...
You should talk to Sam first, how he likes his new job.
For further progress, you should talk to Samuel about your relation to him in future.
Your decision, how you would like to progress the story behind your relation to Cecilia (Party).

Porto
No restaurante da Cecília, algo acontece depois de alguns dias quando muda o turno ...
Você deve falar com Sam primeiro, como ele gosta de seu novo emprego. Para obter mais progresso, você deve conversar com Samuel sobre sua relação com ele no futuro. Sua decisão, como você gostaria de progredir na história por trás de sua relação com Cecilia (partido).

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
como faço para encontrar whisky? como faço o photoset com a Cecilia?
a) You could buy whiskey at the General Store, which will be revealed by talking to Audrey about some common places of the town.
As in real life if you are new in town, you ask the coworkers next to you about common places in leasure time.
b) Cecilia Photosession: as in real life, you first have to convince Cecilia to do the photosession. Depending on which day you first met her, you could ask the first time for an appointment +10 days after you've met her and talked about if Samuel found a job. She gives a hint as well, telling you that you should talk to her in the next days. Talking to her the next days, the conversation about Samuel's job changes slightly, till 10th day.
The programming seems to be done to consider the change of Affinity in conversations. It seems, you will not get a uncalculated different answer out of various in stock rather then the appropriate. (within a range of her liking, of course)
Depending how eager you are with your result, MC gives a hint as well at the 10th day after you've first met her (for full frontal nude).

Could I may ask you to use google translator, please?

Last edited:

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
HorizonticalS
Great story and work till now. Really enjoyed it.
Whats focus of next update?

Will there be more of starting girl?

Once again congratulations for starting this ambitious project. All the best

alexisaf22

Jan 12, 2021
i don't know why but i can't do the photoset with cecilia, i don't know if i should blackmail samuel or be friends with him to make her accept the photoset with me. Should I or shouldn't I get a job for Samuel?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
To get Cecilia to accept the photoshoot, you need to help Samuel get a job. So basically, you talk to her about Samuel's job until she asks for your help (about ten days). When she asks you, you need to ask for something in return and don't tell her you found a job opportunity. Wait a few days, and she's going to ask you again, you then have to tell her that she knows what is needed for you to help, and eventually if you wait long enough, she will accept a nude photoshoot.

Being friendly or not with Samuel doesn't change anything regarding the shooting, but it changes the "RV party" event.

HorizonticalS
Great story and work till now. Really enjoyed it.
Whats focus of next update?

Will there be more of starting girl?

Once again congratulations for starting this ambitious project. All the best
Thank you !

The focus of next update is to improve the UI and change the way MC earns money through work and through other means.
It also changes the phone and computer, improves a few existing scenes, adds a replay function for those (and more in the future). It will also feature some new content obviously; including some for starting girl, aka Alexy.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Facial expressions and gestures are important factors in this game.
- If you see the hand in the face of the MC, he thinks "aloud (readable) for the player" about the options/steps which could be done.
- If you see the MC with a raised eyebrow, you have chosen a path that is a bit outrageous but unbeatably eloquent in the argumentation ( funny). Such a selection always works, as far as my gaming experience.
- A normal conversation takes place with a neutral expression on the face of the MC.
- A grim face of MC means that negative points are awarded to the other party.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes