り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
siblings.png

Overview:
Incest is Wincest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2019-05-03
Developer/Publisher: IMP -
Censorship: Yes/Mosaics
Language: English (subbed)
Length: 1h & 48m & 2s
Genre:

Installation:

Download: - - -
Thanks to @Xazz for dev's blog link.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
meaning to ask...why wont they upload mkv format?....i mean it has small size and better quality than mp4...
No it doesn't. Matroska or mkv is a container not a codec. Amazingly, you can store MPEG-4 (H.264) video inside a mvk.

It seems you're confused by the fact MPEG-4 is both a codec for audio/video and a container. (It just depends which MPEG-4 standard/part you're looking at)

Kervy

Dec 22, 2018
No it doesn't. Matroska or mkv is a container not a codec. Amazingly, you can store MPEG-4 (H.264) video inside a mvk.

It seems you're confused by the fact MPEG-4 is both a codec for audio/video and a container. (It just depends which MPEG-4 standard/part you're looking at)
well cant they...atleast make the size smaller without compromising the quality....im sure there's a way...
living in a third world country here...where data is as expensive as gold...sorry for being poor..

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
well cant they...atleast make the size smaller without compromising the quality....im sure there's a way...
living in a third world country here...where data is as expensive as gold...sorry for being poor..
Any type of compression generally reduces quality. However, you're right some codecs are better than others in the compression/quality ratio.

A good h.265 conversion from the original source material should be smaller in file size. Sadly, h.265 hasn't caught on all that much in the lewds.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
If anyone wants to see the updates for the next part or whatever this guy is making check this out.

(use G translate,somewhere in the texts there are some links for the clips)
From the latest post it seems that he's done with the renders and he's gonna move to the voice acting.
Cheers.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Any type of compression generally reduces quality. However, you're right some codecs are better than others in the compression/quality ratio.

A good h.265 conversion from the original source material should be smaller in file size. Sadly, h.265 hasn't caught on all that much in the lewds.
Word..... it is the universal format for most dvr's and security cam software. I don't know if much has changed but I had a hella time playing h.265 files on my pc. Took me a while to find a converter (a free one anyway). My DVR had crapped out and I hadn't backed up my security cam files, so, I just unplugged the HD and plugged it into the PC. When backing up or saving files to a flash drive the dvr has built in software (each company has their own slightly different releases) that converts to AVI. Was happy when I got my new 60$ dvr (thanks Amazon) bc man it was a P.I.T.A.. The old Flir software I found was crap. lol. Had to load every video one by one and there were 1000's. I have motion sensor set up so most clips were 10 secs long and would just be a cat or the wind. It was before I had the settings set right to ignore that shit. Ya, so long story short I too wish the h.265 format would have caught on more. I was sure SMplayer (front end for MPV) would play anything. It is by far the best media player out there and boasts it can play more formats then any other MP with no codecs or add ons needed. Which is true ..but it couldn't play h.264. Actually, Windon't itself seemed to hate h.264 and I ended up using my Linux machine.

TL;DR Fuck h.264

lollo922

May 23, 2019
The only thing missing is for mother or father to hear the noise, see what's happening, and join in.
Well.. technically speaking, in the second part of it when both of the siblings "go at it" almost like animal and they end up opening the door, a frame later you can clearly see the mother standing behind the door. Pretty sure that she understood what was going on in there and she will join xD

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Had to go back and watch Part 3 again. You're right, there she is/was. She didn't say or do anything, and there's no way she didn't know what was going on, so we should find out something in Part 4, whenever that comes out.

To generate and pump out as much as that boy does, as often as he does, his prostate must be the size of a soccer ball.