exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The next part, more likely is coming around end of this year like between October and December, cause for what i know the dev does all the animations first then after a while he render's what he think's is needed for his video. (So more likely its going to have 2 parts or 2 movies).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
can't download this, either dead links or takes an hours to download because it hangs, and by the end it just won't finish, as if the file is corrupted or something. tried a couple of times, when it did finish I couldn't open the file, corrupted (probably didn't finish downloading correctly)

Edit:

apparently only installing the Mega downloader and using the Mega link works for me.

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
someone know when the next part is coming out ?
There is no date or anyway to know only the producer know when he is done, If u check his blog u will noticed that he is being trying new things to improve the animations and quality so yea we are gonna hv to wait for awhile.

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019
Could someone please give a link for this that actually works or atleast a subtitle file for it. I would gladly buy it from DL just would like the eng subs.
Edit : After multiple tries the only link that worked was the 1st one the uploadhaven one. Actually surprised me thanks Demonkingrance for sharing. The other links don't seem to work constantly canceling the download. I just wish IMP himself would upload eng sub on dl then I would gladly buy them there.

Last edited:

iceoutjohn

Dec 29, 2019
Could someone please give a link for this that actually works or atleast a subtitle file for it. I would gladly buy it from DL just would like the eng subs.
Edit : After multiple tries the only link that worked was the 1st one the uploadhaven one. Actually surprised me thanks Demonkingrance for sharing. The other links don't seem to work constantly canceling the download. I just wish IMP himself would upload eng sub on dl then I would gladly buy them there.

You can just torrent the subs

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
from what I've seen I'm guessing the next title is gonna involve the mother...

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Any idea when episode 4 will be release if acually will be 4 episode?
from what see from his blog. it just keeping with short video i many month, feel like that do not release!
really love watch 1-3 episodes! so hot.