Ren'Py Abandoned The Remedy of Lust [v0.2] [Cloud Games]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
test of 0.2

- erik turn into Martin ...mmmh ( at least a good change lol)
- english have been improve, but still... hard sometime
- that night scene with mom is exaggerrated quickly.
- next morning.. MC who hated his teacher now think about his teacher jumping on his dick o_O
- blackmailing when i did nothing at the teacher house ...i expected the blackmailing if we rape her but... not if we refuse to do that. wtf
- friend mom give me a big slap in the face about another game ( i guess you see what i mean.. one reference more imho)
- at the family watching tv scene.. mom have some very, very huge legs... :O she wasnt look like this before
- sleep with mom again.. touch her ass. her answer is "mmmh.. we need to sleep" .. imho,it should be something like " the fuck are you doing ? get out of here !" . but seems like the game really turn easy sexual
- didnt knew DAZ putt some real trademark on product... that a very dangerous assets :O ( talk about product on the store ingame )
- ask about taking wine, i answer no, mom still take wine o_O ( thats very confusing)
- why do you give option for player to meet the mom bf or not, while just after you show him with mom ? ... keep him secret until the evening or dont give player a choice to make about that.
-

THAT MONSTRUOUS NTR AT THE STORE !!!

i give up after that.... too much for me.
its like a mix of DoD, BB and some others games, but in a more easy sexual way, way more faster and incredibly hallucinating'ly terrible in the story.
mother act like an horny girl wayyyy too much. MC is kind of stupid and horny in same time.

and that forced NTR just after giving the player a "choice" is unacceptable

good luck dev, definitly not for me ( and not only because of the forced NTR )

Reactions: KiGa and notsonoble

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
Here we go, subjective opinion incoming:

Positives:
  • Art and quality is good
  • sister is a redhead
  • MC uses Reddit
Negatives:
  • english is really bad
  • Moms are stereotypically big boobed
  • Story is farfetched (I mean come on - breaking and entering at your teachers home to change your grade is idiotic. Doesn't help that you then have the option to have fun with the passed out teacher in question - that's [well, potentially] rape. If you do that, you will be blackmailed)
  • Of course MCs dick is big.
  • MC plays Fortnite
I'm sorry, but that's a hard pass from me.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
im pretty sure whoever wrote this crap didnt even think about it. he just used the first thing that came into his head. speaking of crap, the shit i took this morning had better plot and story than this game has. should be tagged for NTR btw. which was thrown "just because..." absolutely shit of a game. the renders are good and thats it, shame to not be used for something good or at least decent or at least something that isnt complete crap. oh well.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i didn't play yet, what happened?
mother and her "friend"
same mother that actually ask you to sleep with her ( yup, litteraly, no joke). have no troubles to give blowjob to the guy.
though you have a choice that consist between " go inside and see who is this guy that your mother have relation with" or " dont go inside ( keep the surprise of that guy identity) ". if you choose second one, you still see the scene where your mom give blowjob. not gonna explain situation on the other choice.

you got it i guess

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the whole game turned suddently very sexually exagerrated.

the teacher didnt like you, still, once you fix your "marks" and see her next day. she is horny and cant resist to look at your dick..
mother have no troubles to "ask" you litteraly to sleep with her, in lingerie. next day you sleep with her you touch her ass, she react like if she sleep with her husband and litteraly no reaction at all except what i posted before.

anyway, as good as it sounded before about the story ( wich wasnt too bad) , it now quickly turn in that update into a DoD/BB mods where you have relation points super fast and everybody love you already

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam btw, mother's "friend" it's her boyfriend or some random guy?
same as BB. its a random dude that supposed to be a futur mom boyfriend. its litteraly a copy of BB. and so, goes the exact same way, but more... faster and abrupt. you learn tha mom have a new guy and she start trying to think about him like a boyfriend etc.. well .. BB style

Reactions: Mikedazz1

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Is it just me or did that Martin dude, spike Moms coffee that caused the whole dick sucking scene??
I really hope there a security camera that you can get a hold of that shows him spiking other girls coffee's, and show Mom, her scene to her. Plus show the girl an hour before her, doing the same thing.
I'd like to see how in love she is at that point.

Better yet, would have been great, to have that tape in the ole VCR, to show after dinner. You know as a surprise to everyone, and have a baseball bat sitting next to Mom on her side of the couch.

Something tells me at that point, sleeping with Mom will be interesting, as she starts her relationship off with you in Hot revenge sex.
Then you can even take the tape to the police and have him arrested, two birds with one stone so to speak....Lol!!………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it just me or did that Martin dude, spike Moms coffee that caused the whole dick sucking scene??
I really hope there a security camera that you can get a hold of that shows him spiking other girls coffee's, and show Mom, her scene to her. Plus show the girl an hour before her, doing the same thing.
I'd like to see how in love she is at that point.

Better yet, would have been great, to have that tape in the ole VCR, to show after dinner. You know as a surprise to everyone, and have a baseball bat sitting next to Mom on her side of the couch.

Something tells me at that point, sleeping with Mom will be interesting, as she starts her relationship off with you in Hot revenge sex.
Then you can even take the tape to the police and have him arrested, two birds with one stone so to speak....Lol!!………………...Peace!!
honestly.. i dont think.
as you already have trouble blackmailing with the teacher at home (even if you didnt do anything) , i highly doubt YOU will have a chance to blackmail anybody while your are yourself blackmailed.
more like this game go straight in heavy NTR way as how the story turn extremly quick from "mom sleeping with you like she have feeling for you" to "mom sucking martin dick just like that in middle of a coffee shop"

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
honestly.. i dont think.
as you already have trouble blackmailing with the teacher at home (even if you didnt do anything) , i highly doubt YOU will have a chance to blackmail anybody while your are yourself blackmailed.
more like this game go straight in heavy NTR way as how the story turn extremly quick from "mom sleeping with you like she have feeling for you" to "mom sucking martin dick just like that in middle of a coffee shop"
I get what your saying, but Martin was definitely spiking Mom's coffee with probably a strong aphrodisiac.
Which could give Mom a false impression of love, if he's been doing it for awhile.
Anyway, if it does go full NTR, I'll drop it. I'm just waiting to see if that's the case, since it's not tagged as such.

It could just be plot, as the incest could actually start with her. I could be wrong, it's been known to happen...…...Once...……...Lol!!...………………...Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
this strong aphrodisiac is the remedy of lust?
Possibly, when Mom gets hollowed out by Martin, you won't have the chance to fuck her. Thus her lust for you is gone now, at least the Remedy of her lust...……………………...Peace!!

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is rape avoidable? I don't want to read comments because of spoilers. I usually stay away from rape and/or mind control.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes