Ren'Py Abandoned The Remedy of Lust [v0.2] [Cloud Games]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is rape avoidable? I don't want to read comments because of spoilers. I usually stay away from rape and/or mind control.
yes, you have no obligation to rape.
still aparently this doesnt change anything for the rest of the story ... yet. soo it maybe sound weird after

Tams-Senpai

Phantasmagoria of Lucid Insanity
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 24, 2017
Yeah, this needs NTR incase. BTW the MOM is really nice. So I'll add her on my list top MOMs. She looks like abit of DoD's mom

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
omg how ridiculous is that please the brainless idiot of mc sneaks into the cafe sees this asshole a red liquid in the caffe mixes and then he says he must go ??? how totally dulled in the head do you have to be ??? because you would like to beat but this useless piece of shit with a baseball bat mind ......

and if I already see something then I can already imagine what happens the wierd mom fuck the sister fuck the mc gets endless problems with this asshole (if the time is not even the black painter) mom and sis will not believe the mc word and beg the asshole he fucks her raped whenever and how brutal he wants and the mc ends as a miserable useless piece of dirt and obeys orders and hardly defend until

not what was not new again it would be too nice if it would run differently if the mc beat this asshole so sehtr the idiot never comes back and if his mom and sis have something against then the two of them show that he is the boss and they have to obey him THAT would be FINALLY something new

when he uses them a collar with a leash she ties and fucks wi e he wants to fuck her slave makes with a lot of sm / bdsm something I want to see and do as mc I have so many games bdsm in genre day just watch it is never what but no that never happens it will never again just run the other way but it is guaranteed only worse / worse and more ridiculous

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Played it to the Marturd (What I changed his name to in the game) forced scene but closed and deleted it before it started.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Played it to the Marturd (What I changed his name to in the game) forced scene but closed and deleted it before it started.
thats the problem..
i m ok with a bit of NTR, as long they are logic or something... also as long you got a choice. but nope.
and the worse of it in this game, is the way you are forced to see that NTR shit.

i mean.. like i say before. it give you a choice... a "choice" wich is not a choice.
you go in and see the dude, you dont go and keep the surprise.
i expected like in BB, where you dont go inside and you discover that men later in the day back home.
but even if you choose to NOT go in, the game switch instantly to mom and this dude, with an extremly super fast "oops ! i let my spoon fall , can i suck your dick ?" " oh sure , do it baby"
i mean what the fuck is that ?
i choose to keep the guy identity secret until the end of the day, instead , i see who he is, his look and that fucking NTR.

deleted in middle of this scene instantly as the moment mom give the blowjob.
why force player to see that if we choose to go away ? its disgusting from the devs

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
thats the problem..
i m ok with a bit of NTR, as long they are logic or something... also as long you got a choice. but nope.
and the worse of it in this game, is the way you are forced to see that NTR shit.

i mean.. like i say before. it give you a choice... a "choice" wich is not a choice.
you go in and see the dude, you dont go and keep the surprise.
i expected like in BB, where you dont go inside and you discover that men later in the day back home.
but even if you choose to NOT go in, the game switch instantly to mom and this dude, with an extremly super fast "oops ! i let my spoon fall , can i suck your dick ?" " oh sure , do it baby"
i mean what the fuck is that ?
i choose to keep the guy identity secret until the end of the day, instead , i see who he is, his look and that fucking NTR.

deleted in middle of this scene instantly as the moment mom give the blowjob.
why force player to see that if we choose to go away ? its disgusting from the devs
it's not that you have to see it or not it would be something if you could prevent that or knock this asshole and get a bj in its place but no it is always the same all other nchars always have the possibility to only the mc the one who never plays the must always the grind, sweettalk, buy gifts, make compliments

and execute orders run away and the others can always take whatever they want, why can not intervene as mc and immediately enforce his will and take what you want and who else does not want it as the whole caractere eric from all bb or this asshole here ?? no, we always have to play such a miserable totally

dumbfounded totally dumbfounded dumber is like a crate stones and dares not trust each offending insulting and orders can ehaö what idiots that are the mc is a useless piece of shit like in summer this game where he sees what mixes in the cafe and then goes home instead of what to do I mean what is such a ridiculous fucking?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it's not that you have to see it or not it would be something if you could prevent that or knock this asshole and get a bj in its place but no it is always the same all other nchars always have the possibility to only the mc the one who never plays the must always the grind, sweettalk, buy gifts, make compliments

and execute orders run away and the others can always take whatever they want, why can not intervene as mc and immediately enforce his will and take what you want and who else does not want it as the whole caractere eric from all bb or this asshole here ?? no, we always have to play such a miserable totally

dumbfounded totally dumbfounded dumber is like a crate stones and dares not trust each offending insulting and orders can ehaö what idiots that are the mc is a useless piece of shit like in summer this game where he sees what mixes in the cafe and then goes home instead of what to do I mean what is such a ridiculous fucking?
i used the option to not go inside first. and was very shocked by the NTR scene just behind ,i mean i didnt want to see that guy, but i m forced to see him -_- and of course, he did that.. soo it was like a middle finger to player in the sens "you dont want to see this guy ? then here, enjoy this NTR scene !"
and i agree that on the other way, when you decide to go inside, it make no sens that the player didnt even give a try to see whats is this.
i mean, even if he didnt know whats going on or else, the dev should have at least make the MC go inside, trying to see wich kind of product is that or something and maybe get caught or flee after making noise or something.
but instead of that, its like " oh , he put something in ? yeah, whatever.."
same situation with the teacher rape scene, when the other dude just give you the idea to rape her but flee away when you do it...
thats doesnt make sens.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if you really want to you can prevent anything from happening just open the script find where the shit stains parts appear and delete them all out then it'll never happen and never fire off. Change a few words here and there or just change them if the stuff is no longer there to something else. But many times it's just a waste of time when there are literally tons of other games out there that have what you want.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
- blackmailing when i did nothing at the teacher house ...i expected the blackmailing if we rape her but... not if we refuse to do that. wtf
[...]
- ask about taking wine, i answer no, mom still take wine o_O ( thats very confusing)
- why do you give option for player to meet the mom bf or not, while just after you show him with mom ? ... keep him secret until the evening or dont give player a choice to make about that.
Like in too many games recently, there isn't a single variable. So whatever the choice you'll pick, the story will goes according to what the author expect you to have chose.

Oct 9, 2017
I like the game dont pry what others say its your game and its needs a big impact when it comes to something Like another guy.. so keep up the good work and dnt let any body say that your game is suck. it will suck if a game is a crappy 1 this is not will just continue the story.. just dont let it cliffhang just like the "My New Life" game ..

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
My brain hurt just trying to read this. Sister is gorgeous but I cannot get past the script, it needs some serious work.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
soooo did the Dev give up on this? Didn't see anything new on his patreon

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is this really abandoned? has the dev said something? because it's only been a month since he released 0.2

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Well, the story was in some parts anyway ridiculous and bad especially in the scene in the café of the Mc sees how the Bastard in the cafe of his own mother fills some foreign liquid and the only thing he has darau to say that he now goes home and we / the mc can not do anything against this asshole

raped her own mother and then the asshole then also comes home and what happens then well, of course, all are fucked by him and the mc so we do not object in the opposite we just get stress and annoyance ..... so the game dies better than this ridiculous fucking goes on

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well its maybe not abandonned. but devs didnt give news or update sinze May :/

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes