Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Heh heh. And you seem to have forgotten about the android Alice, which the player receives after her quest.
Yeah that’s what I meant by Alice the AI dude. ;) Though I don’t get why she’s gonna be naked is she gonna be some sort of sexbot? Because that doesn’t seem like her character at all at least judging by that one robotic changing table scene.

May 10, 2020
Yeah that’s what I meant by Alice the AI dude. ;) Though I don’t get why she’s gonna be naked is she gonna be some sort of sexbot? Because that doesn’t seem like her character at all at least judging by that one robotic changing table scene.
Oh, you just didn't send her to work. She really loves sex.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question I haven't played the game in a while.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yes, if you follow through the Alice quest you'll possibly end up with Alice the AI being put (partially) into a robot who becomes your roommate. With the new roommate system you can send her to work, and you will be able to change her appearance so she walks around naked.

She's certainly more dominant (in a cheeky & playful yet sweet kind of way), but if you see her diary entries from the Felicity quest you'll get a better picture about why she would try to steal your body in her quest. As another poster mentioned, she does really like sex XD

Well if it makes you feel any better I didn't notice until you said something.
Glad to hear. I wasn't too grumpy, just wanted to make it clear, and say that I'm always happy to talk to commenters (especially ones that've been around for the long haul) :)

Just saw your post on Foxtaletimes about the pacifiers and I got to say I'm quite excited about it. (I know I'm technically banned from it but I can still see the forum since they don't know the IP address for my laptop.) :sneaky:
I will again qualify this by saying that I don't know how long it'll take me to do this. However, yes, I am happy to add in pacifiers eventually :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The image for the Orange and White 'Striped' Sweater with Grey Pants doesn't exist and for some reason, it didn't appear in my wardrobe after I brought it.
Screenshot (72).png

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
New build is live on Patreon and SubscribeStar, updates on other platforms will occur soon.

Happy gaming everyone ^_^
The bloody patreon thing wants me to log in even though it’s a public post! :mad:
Edit: SubscribeStar lets me download it without making a account.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I don’t mean to offend you or anything but I was kinda disappointed by the Forced Renaming Experiment..... I was expecting to be called a degrading name like Little Sissy or Big Baby or something like that but nope it was just a completely normal name.....

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
The image for the Orange and White 'Striped' Sweater with Grey Pants doesn't exist and for some reason, it didn't appear in my wardrobe after I brought it.
View attachment 925293
Hi Cboy ^_^

Thank you for highlighting this issue, I'll get to fixing it straight away. Bug reports always help me greatly, especially ones with screenshots that help me quickly find the problem. Thanks again, I'll make sure this is sorted for the next update :)

The bloody patreon thing wants me to log in even though it’s a public post! :mad:
Edit: SubscribeStar lets me download it without making a account.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I didn't know that! Still, with the options to download from MEGA or SubscribeStar at least there are alternative options for you to get it from if you don't want to go through Patreon. Thanks for letting me know though :)

Also, the images for the new buttplugs are missing as well.
View attachment 925412
View attachment 925413
Hi again Cboy ^_^

Another good spot, thank you for highlighting this issue too. As mentioned before bug reports always help me greatly, especially ones with screenshots that help me quickly find the problem. Thanks again, I'll make sure this is sorted for the next update :)

I don’t mean to offend you or anything but I was kinda disappointed by the Forced Renaming Experiment..... I was expecting to be called a degrading name like Little Sissy or Big Baby or something like that but nope it was just a completely normal name.....
Hi again Pooploser ^_^

The way that the re-naming code works is that it adds names to a pool based on the fetishes you've selected for the game (with a small base amount of names). If you're looking for degrading names then you'll need to have Non-Con content active, though it's still somewhat random, so you might have to either get lucky or try a few times.

Things are set up this way for multiple reasons, but primarily it's hard to juggle which fetishes people are interacting with the most strongly (and whether they're selecting them as they want to be the recipient on the perpetrator). Hope that explains things a bit better and you give it another try :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi again Pooploser ^_^

The way that the re-naming code works is that it adds names to a pool based on the fetishes you've selected for the game (with a small base amount of names). If you're looking for degrading names then you'll need to have Non-Con content active, though it's still somewhat random, so you might have to either get lucky or try a few times.

Things are set up this way for multiple reasons, but primarily it's hard to juggle which fetishes people are interacting with the most strongly (and whether they're selecting them as they want to be the recipient on the perpetrator). Hope that explains things a bit better and you give it another try :)
Cool though I don’t get why you have the generic names at all why not just have humiliating names rather than having the only way to get those humiliating names locked behind the non consent fetish because when I think of the non consent fetish I think of rape not humiliating names but maybe that’s just me idk.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Cool though I don’t get why you have the generic names at all why not just have humiliating names rather than having the only way to get those humiliating names locked behind the non consent fetish because when I think of the non consent fetish I think of rape not humiliating names but maybe that’s just me idk.
Players generally have very different interests when it comes to the game. Some play for a sex change experience, some come for specific fetishes, others are interested like you are in more of a humiliation/degradation experience. It's hard to balance all of these. The more normal names are meant basically for those players who've had their characters sex changed and want the experience of being forced to be male/female.

As for why the Non Con fetish is the one used as the trigger, to be honest I just don't have a better tag for 'hardcore' content. Maybe if I had a tag for heavy humiliation or something like that it would fit better, but with the options I have these are my limits. In the future I might look into setting things up so that there are ways to trigger that content with 'only' the degrading options, but I think part of the interest is having the mixed names (for example a bimbo first name and a degrading second name).

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Players generally have very different interests when it comes to the game. Some play for a sex change experience, some come for specific fetishes, others are interested like you are in more of a humiliation/degradation experience. It's hard to balance all of these. The more normal names are meant basically for those players who've had their characters sex changed and want the experience of being forced to be male/female.

As for why the Non Con fetish is the one used as the trigger, to be honest I just don't have a better tag for 'hardcore' content. Maybe if I had a tag for heavy humiliation or something like that it would fit better, but with the options I have these are my limits. In the future I might look into setting things up so that there are ways to trigger that content with 'only' the degrading options, but I think part of the interest is having the mixed names (for example a bimbo first name and a degrading second name).
Just looked up humiliating names fetish and apparently the fetish is called Erotic humiliation just so you know. ;)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I didn't know that! Still, with the options to download from MEGA or SubscribeStar at least there are alternative options for you to get it from if you don't want to go through Patreon. Thanks for letting me know though :)
Yep Idk what I would do if you didn’t have a SubscribeStar account I mean I don’t have a job so it’s not like I would actually use Patreon that much.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Yep Idk what I would do if you didn’t have a SubscribeStar account I mean I don’t have a job so it’s not like I would actually use Patreon that much.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Don't worry about it too much. Not only is the public version free on Patreon, so you only need an account, but the Subscribestar and MEGA uploaded builds are also free and more easily accessed :)

Sorry, can you tell me which version of the game will these outfits be in?
Hi Alieksandr ^_^

Those outfits are in the most recent Patreon version, so will be in (and will be fixed) for the next public build :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes