Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Found another glitch though this time I’m 100% confident it’s a bug and not some sort of placeholder. Again sorry for the quality or rather lack there of.
F40225F9-72BA-4CCB-B46A-A3174A91276F.jpeg

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
What is the wardrobe storage used for? I was under the impression that you could store a unlimited amount of clothing in your closest like it was the closest version of a tardis.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you add some childish looking pink sneakers like the ones you would see in perverted education? I love those types of sneakers they’re really cute and I get them as soon as I’m able to in fact if I was more confident I would probably wear something like them irl.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I would quite like to see some mismatched socks. I got the idea from this video. And I couldn’t help but imagine making a child with mismatched socks and it was honestly one of the cutest thoughts I had in a while!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you change the Hyperactive Libido Induction study so the main character doesn’t ask if they need to go somewhere else on the second or third time? Because it only makes sense when they ask on the first time but by the time they do it the second or third they should have learnt that they don’t need to go anywhere unless of course they’re really stupid but that doesn’t seem in their character to be stupid. It’s the equivalent of them deciding to make Goku stupid..... Wait......

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi again Pooploser ^_^

Hmm, that might be tougher. The game currently doesn't track whether the player is being teased/aroused or not, and doesn't really have the setup for including something like that. Maybe there's a way to do something specifically for butt plugs? I'll spend some time thinking this through when I get the chance.
Could you also apply it to the Living Latex Living Cat Suit if you do figure it out because currently I believe it teases you once and it never happens again.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey everyone ^_^

Will be sure to get around to responding to everything, but just wanted to pop in and say two things.

Merry Christmas ^_^

Also ...

There's a new build out ;)

I found your game elsewhere, and honestly...thank you so much for what you do. I'm really thankful for your game ^_^ Happy Holidays!

JackH13

Nov 18, 2019
Sorry for the stupid question, but it's been a while since I've played and I'm having a hard time finding "official" info or wiki entries on the subject. Could someone explain the info on roommates? When I played you got a solo-room, but several update notes mention roommates and I never came across anything like that in game...

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry for the stupid question, but it's been a while since I've played and I'm having a hard time finding "official" info or wiki entries on the subject. Could someone explain the info on roommates? When I played you got a solo-room, but several update notes mention roommates and I never came across anything like that in game...
Well apparently according to JPmaggers. Jess appears on the 3rd or 4th day after you've started a play-through in a scene when leaving your apartment. This will trigger a quest to rescue her, which you can either do or ignore and it is time sensitive and you have about 14 days to finish it at least according to him. And the Robot AI don’t remember her name but I’m thinking Alice you have to do her side quest and then you unlock her as a roommate which imo is a much better reward than a couple of G.G.P, one extra scene if you have the ABDL fetish on as well as slightly decreased rent.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry for sounding like a broken record but I still don't know what the wardrobe storage is used for and I’m really curious so curious in fact you might as well just call me George. :p

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

This is a bad catch up post, but if I've missed anything or you want any additional information then don't hesitate to let me know :)

I found your game elsewhere, and honestly...thank you so much for what you do. I'm really thankful for your game ^_^ Happy Holidays!
Hi Ravenleaf ^_^

Thank you very much for your kind comment, it really does make my day to hear that people enjoy my game. You're welcome, and Happy Holidays to you too :D

Hi JackH13 ^_^

Don't worry it's not a stupid question. Whilst it has been mostly covered by another helpful poster, I thought I should clarify matters here too :)

So, yes, the roommates/slaves system has only two current options. Jess after her quest (which triggers upon leaving your room on the 3rd or 4th day onwards) if the player manages to rescue her, can either be recruited as a roommate or enslaved by the player. The other recruit-able roommate is Alice the AI after doing her quest, which is accessed by talking to her through the tablet about herself. You need to choose the ending to that quest that results in her having the robot body, but she'll become a roommate as a result of it.

Roommates/slaves are a relatively recent addition to the game, but I look forward to adding more in the future. The idea is that you can choose their outfits, where they sleep, and have them do special daily assignments for you which will either give you a little extra income (which you have to balance with their upkeep costs), or some other benefit.

Hope that helps ^_^

Could you also add baby powder so you can go longer without a change though it would be better if you make it so it would only give a resistance to the nappy rash and not make it completely immune and it would also be better if it could eventually run out so it’s not overpowered but also not just a one use item so it’s not almost completely useless.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

That's interesting, thank you for the suggestion ^_^

I've been doing a lot of work on diaper content recently, with some plans for some more in the near-ish future (that being the potty training system), but I'll give some thought to nappy rash and baby powder. It's an interesting idea, and I'd be happy to work on it, however, it'll likely be a good while before I have time in the schedule to attempt to add it.

Found what I think to be a bug sorry for the photos by the way I’m playing it on the android and I’m not logged in on it and I don’t have my laptop with me at the moment.
Thank you for the bug report, they are always helpful. I think that the problem you highlighted there was just that I hadn't added the actual images yet for those outfits (or had forgot to update the images). I think that issue is now fixed, but I'll make sure it is in a moment when I get the chance. Regardless, thanks for letting me know :)

Found another glitch though this time I’m 100% confident it’s a bug and not some sort of placeholder. Again sorry for the quality or rather lack there of.
Thank you for the bug report, again it is always extremely helpful when they are provided to me and goes a long way to help make the game better. The Deely-Bopper issue is a known problem, and one I've thankfully fixed in the most recent build (sorry I've already solved that one). At the same time, I still appreciate being let know, thanks :)

What is the wardrobe storage used for? I was under the impression that you could store a unlimited amount of clothing in your closest like it was the closest version of a tardis.
The wardrobe storage was something that I had suggested to me. Basically, if you go around collecting all the clothing options, then it can be frustrating scrolling through all the of them in your wardrobe to find the ones you want. That's where the wardrobe storage comes in, as it lets you remove the outfits you don't want to wear into it, making your actual wardrobe easier to navigate.

It's mostly for players who want to min-max their payouts for jobs by having the perfect clothing ready for each one, though some people just like to keep their inventories clean too :)

Hope that answers your question ^_^

Could you add some childish looking pink sneakers like the ones you would see in perverted education? I love those types of sneakers they’re really cute and I get them as soon as I’m able to in fact if I was more confident I would probably wear something like them irl.
A pair of cute pink girly sneakers is certainly something I'd be happy to add when I get around to adding shoes into the game :)

I would also like some cute pink frilly socks maybe something like this.
View attachment 944832
When I get around to adding socks and stockings to the game cute pink frilly socks will also be something that I'll make sure to add :)

Found another glitch this time with the chastity belt or at least the plugged steel male chastity belt.
A good spot, thank you! I'll get on with trying to solve this right away. Thanks again ^_^

Could you change the Hyperactive Libido Induction study so the main character doesn’t ask if they need to go somewhere else on the second or third time? Because it only makes sense when they ask on the first time but by the time they do it the second or third they should have learnt that they don’t need to go anywhere unless of course they’re really stupid but that doesn’t seem in their character to be stupid. It’s the equivalent of them deciding to make Goku stupid..... Wait......
That's a good point, I'll look into this. This is more of a limitation of text engines when you write scenes that will be repeated, but I'll do my best to have it make more sense :)

Could you also apply it to the Living Latex Living Cat Suit if you do figure it out because currently I believe it teases you once and it never happens again.
I really do need to do something more with the Living Latex Cat Suit. I'll look into this again when I get the chance ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you for the bug report, again it is always extremely helpful when they are provided to me and goes a long way to help make the game better. The Deely-Bopper issue is a known problem, and one I've thankfully fixed in the most recent build (sorry I've already solved that one). At the same time, I still appreciate being let know, thanks :)
That’s a new one never heard of anyone apologising for fixing a bug before. :p

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I don’t know if she already does this but just in case she doesn’t for one of the punishments for the sissy trainer could you have her force your character to get their penis shrunk if they have one?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes