Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Don't worry about it too much. Not only is the public version free on Patreon, so you only need an account, but the Subscribestar and MEGA uploaded builds are also free and more easily accessed :)
I am so lucky you're generous enough to share it for free Idk what I would do if you weren't maybe not play the game ever no matter how much I wanted to or maybe just hope some generous soul would share it here who knows?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jpmaggers
May 23, 2018
Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread, but is the OP here not being updated anymore? I know the other locations to get it from of course but I am using F95 more and more and it feels awkward to have the thread OP not updated.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread, but is the OP here not being updated anymore? I know the other locations to get it from of course but I am using F95 more and more and it feels awkward to have the thread OP not updated.
Yeah I have no idea why the OP isn’t updating the topic but if you want the latest public build you just need to see the previous page so you know where to get it. ;)

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Alice ^_^

I'm the creator of the game, but I don't control this thread sadly. It does seem like whoever was previously updating this thread has stopped since I started answering posts on here (which is a bit of a shame - I never really minded that people were sharing the Patreon version here).

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the game is still being uploaded over on; Subscribestar, Patreon, and MEGA, with links to it on TFGames and Foxtailstimes. Hope that helps at least a little (and hopefully someone comes back to updating this threads OP) :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Alice ^_^

(I never really minded that people were sharing the Patreon version here).
You are the one of the only people I can think of who doesn’t mind people pirating your game the only other person I can think of who is that generous is CD Projekt red since they didn’t put any pirating protection methods because in their own words they trust the pirates to buy the game eventually and they also want people in 3rd world countries to enjoy the witcher 3 it may not be the exact same quote keep in mind I got that information on some witcher 3 mod page a long time ago but you get the jist I’m sure.

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Alice ^_^

I'm the creator of the game, but I don't control this thread sadly. It does seem like whoever was previously updating this thread has stopped since I started answering posts on here (which is a bit of a shame - I never really minded that people were sharing the Patreon version here).

Sorry for the inconvenience, but the game is still being uploaded over on; Subscribestar, Patreon, and MEGA, with links to it on TFGames and Foxtailstimes. Hope that helps at least a little (and hopefully someone comes back to updating this threads OP) :)
If you post a link with an update, then report your own post, one of the options is to "report new update". After that the mod team updates the first post pretty quick!

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
If you post a link with an update, then report your own post, one of the options is to "report new update". After that the mod team updates the first post pretty quick!
Hi gfdsf565 ^_^

I never knew that, thank you very much. Will try and get around to doing that more often, but I'm also happy for anyone else to submit updates too :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you also add terry nappies? (You know the ones with the pins?) I think that would be quite cute. And maybe even nappy rash and also nappy rash cream to treat said nappy rash. (Unless of course nappy rash is already in the game haven’t played it in a while.)

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
I haven't played this game for a long time
umm... how do you get the ending for the pony play scenes? or is there any?
I just keep getting the same scenes over and over

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Could you add a baby rattle? I think that would be quite cute.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I can look into something like this, but it might be tough. Not only would it probably require me to add in a held item slot, but I'm not sure how much I'd make use of held items within content. I always appreciate the suggestions, and I'll do my best to think things over for logistics, but this one I'm less sure on than other suggestions you've made to me in the past.

Sorry about that, but thank you for feedback :)

Could you also add terry nappies? (You know the ones with the pins?) I think that would be quite cute. And maybe even nappy rash and also nappy rash cream to treat said nappy rash. (Unless of course nappy rash is already in the game haven’t played it in a while.)
Hi again ^_^

That sounds nice. I can probably arrange terry nappies for the ABDL content, though it might take me a while. As mentioned before my ABDL artist doesn't do clothing and accessory images really, and the other person I had who was handling those things has disappeared on me sadly. I'll do my best to try and get some more diaper styles arranged though, thank you for the suggestion :)

As for nappy rash ... hmmm. Haven't thought about this previously, but it's an interesting idea. I'm currently working on a big piece of content for the diaper-related section of the game (reworking the Diaper Racing mini-game into a tournament with 13 different opponents with special rules and eventually a special ending - followed by adding in potty training). Thanks again for the suggestion, I'll make a note of it and put some more serious thought into it when I get the chance ^_^

I haven't played this game for a long time
umm... how do you get the ending for the pony play scenes? or is there any?
I just keep getting the same scenes over and over
Hi Rhaegar Targaryen ^_^ (love the name (y))

Yes, currently there does exist a pony-play ending on the Pet-Play Trainer content. It can be a little confusing to get to sadly, largely because I've been delayed significantly over the last year or so making some major delays on the Pet-Play content (will go into the plans for that a little more below).

However, on the matter of the Pony-Play ending you need to get enough complaints against you in the second stage of the Pet-Play Trainer content by either not wearing the required pet clothing at bed time or by refusing to go through with the lessons presented to you. After doing all of that, then you'll come to a scene where you're allowed to select a Pet-Play related ending, with there currently being 4 (Puppy, Kitten, Bunny, Pony).

In terms of what I still plan to add for the Pet-Play Trainer, the intention has always been to add about twice as many nightly encounters as there currently are, with some that are specific to the type of pet you've selected. I even have artwork for some of those scenes put together, including a pony cart scene. I'll also be adding in a task system where some days the trainer will set you a task within the day, and you'll get Pet-Play Trainer complaints for failing it (along with a punishment), or rewards for completing it. Finally, I am making some early preparations for a Pet-Play job, though as of yet I've not got into the matter of planning out the Pony-Play section of it.

Thank you for the question, I hope all of that helps ^_^

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I am stuck with Felicity. I got the screen where she said she needed my help with a sexual bucket list and have paid for all of her mods. I still just get the options to look at her mod list and to have lesbian sex with her. I don't know if I can get the last two bits of data she was offering or not but I cannot advance her story, unless I am missing something.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'm currently working on a big piece of content for the diaper-related section of the game (reworking the Diaper Racing mini-game into a tournament with 13 different opponents with special rules and eventually a special ending - followed by adding in potty training).
So can we expect that in the next patreon version? Or would that be a bit further into the future?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I am stuck with Felicity. I got the screen where she said she needed my help with a sexual bucket list and have paid for all of her mods. I still just get the options to look at her mod list and to have lesbian sex with her. I don't know if I can get the last two bits of data she was offering or not but I cannot advance her story, unless I am missing something.
Hi banmachine ^_^

Sadly at this moment you've hit the end of the Felicity content. As a one-man development team with a lot of different areas of content to work through I often go back and forth on writing different sections, and after finishing the transformation modification buying quest for Felicity I've yet to work on her any further (past adding in that sex scene - there might be another one for players with a penis too).

On a brighter note, I do have plans for Felicity's continued quest line, which will tie into some major aspects of the facility and have some (hopefully) very interesting options for the player to decide between. My current priority list for upcoming content is; ABDL mini-game rework, piercings, and then pregnancy. Seeing as one of the sections of content Felicity will be connected to is pregnancy my intention is to return to her after getting that sorted within the game :)

Sorry for the disappointing answer, but hope that helps answer your question. Thank you for the query, and happy gaming ^_^

Hmm I wonder where they went I hope they're not dead.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I'm sure he's probably okay, it sounded like the artist in question was just very busy. I'll give him a poke before Christmas just to check in and make sure everything is alright :)

So can we expect that in the next patreon version? Or would that be a bit further into the future?
The start of the Diaper Racing mini-game overhaul will be featured in the next public build, which will cover some fixes, expansions on the base content, and the addition of the new roster of opponents. The build after that (the one I'm currently working on which will be the next Patreon version) focuses on some additional extensions/fixes to the content, special rules that will apply when facing each of the opponents (making each opponent slightly special), and the basic ranking system.

After I've finished the last opponent's special rule (which I'm currently working on), the only things left to do on the Diaper Racing mini-game will be adding an (optional) special ending for players who become champion of the Diaper Racing league and that special championship match. Though, I suspect I'll also be adding in more opponents for the player to face over time too :)

Hope that answers your question, and happy gaming ^_^

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I'm sure he's probably okay, it sounded like the artist in question was just very busy. I'll give him a poke before Christmas just to check in and make sure everything is alright :)
I hope you’re right it would be quite tragic if he did die or is contemplating suicide.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The start of the Diaper Racing mini-game overhaul will be featured in the next public build, which will cover some fixes, expansions on the base content, and the addition of the new roster of opponents. The build after that (the one I'm currently working on which will be the next Patreon version) focuses on some additional extensions/fixes to the content, special rules that will apply when facing each of the opponents (making each opponent slightly special), and the basic ranking system.

After I've finished the last opponent's special rule (which I'm currently working on), the only things left to do on the Diaper Racing mini-game will be adding an (optional) special ending for players who become champion of the Diaper Racing league and that special championship match. Though, I suspect I'll also be adding in more opponents for the player to face over time too :)
Awesome can’t wait! :D

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hi banmachine ^_^

Sadly at this moment you've hit the end of the Felicity content. As a one-man development team with a lot of different areas of content to work through I often go back and forth on writing different sections, and after finishing the transformation modification buying quest for Felicity I've yet to work on her any further (past adding in that sex scene - there might be another one for players with a penis too).

On a brighter note, I do have plans for Felicity's continued quest line, which will tie into some major aspects of the facility and have some (hopefully) very interesting options for the player to decide between. My current priority list for upcoming content is; ABDL mini-game rework, piercings, and then pregnancy. Seeing as one of the sections of content Felicity will be connected to is pregnancy my intention is to return to her after getting that sorted within the game :)

Sorry for the disappointing answer, but hope that helps answer your question. Thank you for the query, and happy gaming ^_^
OK, thanks. Was just wanting to make sure I was not missing something.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
As for nappy rash ... hmmm. Haven't thought about this previously, but it's an interesting idea.
Could you also add baby powder so you can go longer without a change though it would be better if you make it so it would only give a resistance to the nappy rash and not make it completely immune and it would also be better if it could eventually run out so it’s not overpowered but also not just a one use item so it’s not almost completely useless.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Found what I think to be a bug sorry for the photos by the way I’m playing it on the android and I’m not logged in on it and I don’t have my laptop with me at the moment.

A1ED1C46-C3BC-412C-BB8F-C3D70625E641.jpeg 77FB2DF3-F155-4700-A797-7EB489974C56.jpeg

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes