Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
That’s a new one never heard of anyone apologising for fixing a bug before. :p
It's more about you going through the effort of showing me a bug when I've solved it in a future build. You've put effort into that, and you're correct, it's not your fault that I've already fixed it so you don't get the full praise (and the thank you in the patch notes).

That's why I apologized for it :D

I don’t know if she already does this but just in case she doesn’t for one of the punishments for the sissy trainer could you have her force your character to get their penis shrunk if they have one?
I've yet to write the Sissy Trainer content, but I want to get back to working on it very soon. One of the things on the sissy trainer content will certainly be that though. Thank you for the suggestion ^_^

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

That's interesting, thank you for the suggestion ^_^

I've been doing a lot of work on diaper content recently, with some plans for some more in the near-ish future (that being the potty training system), but I'll give some thought to nappy rash and baby powder. It's an interesting idea, and I'd be happy to work on it, however, it'll likely be a good while before I have time in the schedule to attempt to add it.
I’m just happy you’re gonna do it in general! :D

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
It's more about you going through the effort of showing me a bug when I've solved it in a future build. You've put effort into that, and you're correct, it's not your fault that I've already fixed it so you don't get the full praise (and the thank you in the patch notes).

That's why I apologized for it :D
I really didn’t put that much effort into it I just took a photo with my ipad when I was probably supposed to be sleeping and it wasn’t even that good of a photo. In fact I’m willing to bet that you put more effort into fixing that bug alone than I did actually taking a photo of it let alone the entire build as a whole!

• Haha
Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Got a Used Diaper condition even tho i have that content disabled. And it appears randomly. This normal?
Hi Mirondira ^_^

That does sound like a bug as if that content is disabled it shouldn't be triggering the condition. Do you know what you were doing before that triggered? If so I'll do my best to fix it, but without some extra information sadly I'm not sure if I'll be able to track it down and fix it.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The wardrobe storage was something that I had suggested to me. Basically, if you go around collecting all the clothing options, then it can be frustrating scrolling through all the of them in your wardrobe to find the ones you want. That's where the wardrobe storage comes in, as it lets you remove the outfits you don't want to wear into it, making your actual wardrobe easier to navigate.

It's mostly for players who want to min-max their payouts for jobs by having the perfect clothing ready for each one, though some people just like to keep their inventories clean too :)

Hope that answers your question ^_^
Well I like that a lot better than a stupid weight limit like with every other game on the market. Like some news site interviewed a company on why they do weight limits in the first place if every gamer hates them to death. And they said its because being able to carry a unlimited amount of weight is not realistic and I’m like seriously they have video games where you fight dragons and trolls and even games where you can knock back people several feat away in a way that if you could do that in real life you would shatter your ear drums as well as turning into a chunky red paste and you being able to carry a unlimited amount of items is the part that’s to unrealistic?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Well I like that a lot better than a stupid weight limit like with every other game on the market. Like some news site interviewed a company on why they do weight limits in the first place if every gamer hates them to death. And they said its because being able to carry a unlimited amount of weight is not realistic and I’m like seriously they have video games where you fight dragons and trolls and even games where you can knock back people several feat away in a way that if you could do that in real life you would shatter your ear drums as well as turning into a chunky red paste and you being able to carry a unlimited amount of items is the part that’s to unrealistic?
Meanwhile while I'm playing Witcher 3, I max out the weight limit to like 250 or 270 and have so much crap in my inventory it lags the fuck out of the game. I'm assuming that's why they put a limit on it, like it makes logical sense but I still want my unlimited space

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Meanwhile while I'm playing Witcher 3, I max out the weight limit to like 250 or 270 and have so much crap in my inventory it lags the fuck out of the game. I'm assuming that's why they put a limit on it, like it makes logical sense but I still want my unlimited space
Yeah I mean that does make sense for that game but what about games like Skyrim that have a weight limit but still let's you carry more anyway but then it makes you go super slowly and not let you fast travel unless you have a horse that honestly seems like it's there for the sheer purpose of annoying you and there's no other reason at all.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
The wardrobe storage was something that I had suggested to me. Basically, if you go around collecting all the clothing options, then it can be frustrating scrolling through all the of them in your wardrobe to find the ones you want. That's where the wardrobe storage comes in, as it lets you remove the outfits you don't want to wear into it, making your actual wardrobe easier to navigate.

It's mostly for players who want to min-max their payouts for jobs by having the perfect clothing ready for each one, though some people just like to keep their inventories clean too :)

Hope that answers your question ^_^
Also that sounds very useful for getting rid of the clothes I’ll probably never actually use. E.g. the stuff you get for free at the holiday events.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Would it be possible to have a optional difficulty option that makes all the diapers disposable? So you would have to buy multiple of them including the one you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Would it be possible to have a optional difficulty option that makes all the diapers disposable? So you would have to buy multiple of them including the one you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, it's been a busy week (though on a bright note I've just added in sex toys and the ability to use the brothel/glory-hole as a customer).

Thank you for the suggestion. I've had people suggest disposable diapers in the past, and it's an idea that I like, but ultimately am unsure how best to handle within the framework of my game currently. That's not to say that I won't continue to try and figure out the best method for doing this, but with the commissioned potty training content coming before too long, disposable diapers are slightly lower on my priority list.

I guess what I mean is, that I'd be happy to add something like that into the game, but that it might take a long while before I have the time (and the right solution) to do so. Hope that answers your question/suggestion, and thank you once more for a good suggestion on what to add to the game :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I guess what I mean is, that I'd be happy to add something like that into the game, but that it might take a long while before I have the time (and the right solution) to do so. Hope that answers your question/suggestion, and thank you once more for a good suggestion on what to add to the game :)
As long as you’re actually gonna do it I don’t mind having to wait. :D

Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
Hi Mirondira ^_^

That does sound like a bug as if that content is disabled it shouldn't be triggering the condition. Do you know what you were doing before that triggered? If so I'll do my best to fix it, but without some extra information sadly I'm not sure if I'll be able to track it down and fix it.
Hi, sorry for an extremely late response. The only thing i could blame it on would be the experiment about involuntary peeing. It started to happen after i took it.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi, sorry for an extremely late response. The only thing i could blame it on would be the experiment about involuntary peeing. It started to happen after i took it.
Hi Mirondira ^_^

No worries on the response delay, I appreciate getting a response at all as it really does help track down these issues. Had a quick look through the code, thinking that I'd solved this issue a few builds back, however, when I started looking at the code I immediately saw the issue. Basically the boundaries for detecting which type of underwear your wearing for the watersports content was way off, and would consistently mistake the player for being in a diaper.

This is now solved, and the fix will be ready for the next Patreon build (and so the public build after that). Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention ^_^

Fingers crossed that you would be able to use those sex toys through chastity like with perverted education.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Some of the sex toys can be used in chastity, but I've yet to add in a magic wand at the moment so most of the sex toys are dildos and vibrators. I did specifically make sure the sybian could work for players in diapers, remember doing that, but can't sure if it allows players in chastity.

Sadly, adding the catch statements for all the types of chastity in scenes like this can be a very time consuming process, but as always I do try my best to accommodate for that content. Fingers crossed I can get back to working on the chastity content again soon too, but until then I'll continue to add in a little bit into new scenes whenever I can :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes