Mirondira

Jun 19, 2019
Hi Mirondira ^_^

No worries on the response delay, I appreciate getting a response at all as it really does help track down these issues. Had a quick look through the code, thinking that I'd solved this issue a few builds back, however, when I started looking at the code I immediately saw the issue. Basically the boundaries for detecting which type of underwear your wearing for the watersports content was way off, and would consistently mistake the player for being in a diaper.

This is now solved, and the fix will be ready for the next Patreon build (and so the public build after that). Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention ^_^

Hi Pooploser ^_^

Some of the sex toys can be used in chastity, but I've yet to add in a magic wand at the moment so most of the sex toys are dildos and vibrators. I did specifically make sure the sybian could work for players in diapers, remember doing that, but can't sure if it allows players in chastity.

Sadly, adding the catch statements for all the types of chastity in scenes like this can be a very time consuming process, but as always I do try my best to accommodate for that content. Fingers crossed I can get back to working on the chastity content again soon too, but until then I'll continue to add in a little bit into new scenes whenever I can :)
Great! Happy to help! Looking forward to it. For now a "quick fix" would be to disable the experiment by talking to the doctor.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Some of the sex toys can be used in chastity, but I've yet to add in a magic wand at the moment so most of the sex toys are dildos and vibrators.
If you do add in a magic wand could you add a punishment where the sissy trainer teases you with the magic wand?

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
If you don’t mind me asking is the highchair in the game yet? (Sorry if I come across as impatient that’s not my intention I’m just wondering and if it’s not don’t worry I’m more than happy to wait.)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Great! Happy to help! Looking forward to it. For now a "quick fix" would be to disable the experiment by talking to the doctor.
Hi again Mirondira ^_^

Glad I could help. Sadly the issue isn't specifically with the experiment but when you wear specific types of underwear and then experience the watersports content. Hopefully the next few builds will be rolling out sooner than the last few so this will be resolved soon :)

If you do add in a magic wand could you make a punishment where the sissy trainer teases you with the magic wand?
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yes, when I get around to the Sissy Trainer content this will be something that I'll be adding :)

Also could you add sippy cups to the game? (Provided they aren’t already in the game of course.)
I'm not sure. Sippy cups are featured in certain scenes, but the issue with adding them in like the bottles is that they'd effectively be doing exactly the same thing, just with a slightly different scene attached to them. I'll think this over, see if there's a good solution, but for the foreseeable future sippy cups will just be in certain scenes.

If you don’t mind me asking is the highchair in the game yet? (Sorry if I come across as impatient that’s not my intention I’m just wondering and if it’s not don’t worry I’m more than happy to wait.)
Again, whilst I'm not against adding a highchair into the game, outside of the instances of highchairs already in the game, to add it to the players room furniture means that it'd have to have some kind of purpose. Until then, and until I do the rework on furniture and the players room, I'm not sure if a highchair will be added to the game.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Again, whilst I'm not against adding a highchair into the game, outside of the instances of highchairs already in the game, to add it to the players room furniture means that it'd have to have some kind of purpose. Until then, and until I do the rework on furniture and the players room, I'm not sure if a highchair will be added to the game.
Oh ok the only reason I asked is because I remember asking you on Foxtaletimes if you could add a high chair to the game and you said yes.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Oh ok the only reason I asked is because I remember asking you on Foxtaletimes if you could add a high chair to the game and you said yes.
It's okay. I'm happy to try to add one in eventually, but there are a lot of things that I need to add to the game (commissioned content, polled content, planned core content), so I'm trying my best not to commit to adding anything else. Overcommitting to adding content has been something throughout the project that has put a lot of stress on me, and the stress it has caused me has led me to produce less content as a result (because when I'm stressed it's harder to write).

I'm really trying hard to catch up on content, and I'm sure there will be things in there that you'll really enjoy, however, I can't commit to adding anything more to my to-do list at the moment. Thank you for your understanding :)

Edit: Just wanted to add that I really do still appreciate suggestions, as I've had so many wonderful ideas that have been added to the game over my time developing it. Didn't want to make you feel like suggestions are unwanted, just that I'm trying to have better self control over promising things that I don't know when I'll be able to deliver :)

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I'm not sure. Sippy cups are featured in certain scenes, but the issue with adding them in like the bottles is that they'd effectively be doing exactly the same thing, just with a slightly different scene attached to them. I'll think this over, see if there's a good solution, but for the foreseeable future sippy cups will just be in certain scenes.
Oh ok I kinda assumed all the drinks did the same thing which is of course quenching your thirst just like what happens in real life.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Well that doesn’t sound like a no to me. :p
That's true, it's certainly not a no. I just don't want to fully commit to too much additional work, as people get let down by it when I do and can't deliver in a timely manner (and that's mostly where the stress comes from) :)

Oh ok I kinda assumed all the drinks did the same thing which is of course quenching your thirst just like what happens in real life.
A lot of drinks of other effects, though to be honest maybe I could find a good place for sippy cups. Been a bit tired (and a little cranky) the last few days trying to get the new build finished, so have been having to rush through messages, sippy cups probably are more viable than I first though, and probably fine to add in eventually too :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
A lot of drinks of other effects, though to be honest maybe I could find a good place for sippy cups. Been a bit tired (and a little cranky) the last few days trying to get the new build finished, so have been having to rush through messages, sippy cups probably are more viable than I first though, and probably fine to add in eventually too :)
Fucking Awesome! :D

Lasced

Oct 26, 2018
I would rather any developer put time into their work rather than convenience for everyone, but I since Android has went all wonky with their updates, I can't play HTMLs with images. So when you or any developer get done with an HTML game, I do greatly appreciate a web linked online game. Understood if that's not in the cards, was a good game when I was able to play. Thanks for doing you.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I would rather any developer put time into their work rather than convenience for everyone, but I since Android has went all wonky with their updates, I can't play HTMLs with images. So when you or any developer get done with an HTML game, I do greatly appreciate a web linked online game. Understood if that's not in the cards, was a good game when I was able to play. Thanks for doing you.
Apparently he is actually planning to do that but he just needs to figure out how good the servers a HTML game like this one would require since the last thing he wants is for the servers to be offline almost constantly. It will likely be on this website when it does come out.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi Lasced ^_^

Another poster has already commented on it, but I just wanted to confirm what they've said. First of all, I'm sorry to hear that Android has gone wonky and makes it difficult to play HTML games with images, I hope that's resolved soon.

On the matter of hosting for the game, this is something that is planned, however, due to cost and logistical issues it's set as a Patreon stretch goal. I've seen people quote wildly different costings for setting these things up for themselves, some of which have made me nervous (mostly why this is a Patreon funding goal), but I completely agree that it would be a great thing for the game. As also mentioned, I do already have the site setup, which does mean part of setting things up is already in place.

Sorry for the bad news for now, but hopefully that fully answers your question. Thanks for your kind comment, and happy gaming ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Lasced ^_^

Another poster has already commented on it, but I just wanted to confirm what they've said. First of all, I'm sorry to hear that Android has gone wonky and makes it difficult to play HTML games with images, I hope that's resolved soon.

On the matter of hosting for the game, this is something that is planned, however, due to cost and logistical issues it's set as a Patreon stretch goal. I've seen people quote wildly different costings for setting these things up for themselves, some of which have made me nervous (mostly why this is a Patreon funding goal), but I completely agree that it would be a great thing for the game. As also mentioned, I do already have the site setup, which does mean part of setting things up is already in place.

Sorry for the bad news for now, but hopefully that fully answers your question. Thanks for your kind comment, and happy gaming ^_^
That’s not bad news, bad news would be if you decided to change your mind and not have a hosted version. :p

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes