Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for a thorough reply. I can see how the transformation crowd, coming from games like CoC and others wouldn't vibe with the more forced and incremental ideas from the other end, meaning you have to take the position you do.

My issue was also that there seemed to be little to no gating of any content. Like, when I purchased buttplugs, I could do so right away, even though the character was still male and not really thinking of themselves in that way and hadn't done any anal training, but they also didn't seem to have any effect. These things, along with the lack of gating of scenes goes against the sorta switches ever since Cursed way back in the day and it means progression is, odder.

I didn't even see the point in the trainings, nor in picking any outfits because they seemed something solely for me rather than for gameplay purposes. Also I couldn't find any crotchless underwear :p

On the whole the game has a lot of good content and I can imagine it going in a good direction. Sorry for being so brief and harsh.
You're welcome Malcowitz, and thank you for your more detailed thoughts too, they really do help :)

As someone who has been a fan of the genre for a long time, starting on Cursed (still sad it was never finished) and playing through games like CoC multiple times (there's a wonderful community mod pack for CoC too), I can understand that there are elements of my game that play in a different way to many in the genre. When I started to plan out my game I originally outlined a few specific design plans;

1/ No grinding - Grind is mostly just a time sink to pad out games, and is often the most frustrating part of a game. Whilst there is some pay-off to finally achieving your goal, I never wanted the grind to be a major part of the gameplay, relying on other game elements to take over from the usual grind.
2/ Interactive story - I wanted the game to be more like an interactive novel (like the old choose your own adventures) than a quick game loop. This was more due to personal reasons, but I enjoy erotica and wanted to see if a text-based game that had both gameplay elements and a dense narrative could work (kind of like a more game-y visual novel).
3/ No combat - Many of the traditional games in the genre are text-based RPG's with erotica added to them. The thing is, I wanted to try and create a setup without the combat, as sometimes I think it distracts from the role-play and adds to the grind elements.
4/ Transformations aren't just punishments - Too often I'd seen it set up so that transformations for the player were only given as punishments. The thing is, there are a lot of players who are submissive and prefer that submissive content, then feel left out because you don't get the transformations without resisting. This is also part of why I put less emphasis on the transformations, as I don't want players to feel locked out of them just because they decide to play Dom/Sub.
5/ Customizable Gameplay - I always knew the game was going to be a fetish grab-bag of sorts, and with that came the downside that there were going to often be at least one fetish that turned off prospective players. By making the game experience more customizable I hoped that not only would it increase the player base, but also that it would add more replayability as players try out different game customizations.
6/ Customizable Characters - Players like to make cool characters and dress them up in sexy clothing, that's part of the roleplay fantasy for many people and I wanted to help facilitate that. This ties somewhat into the grinding aspect, but because the game wasn't being built around grinding to become your perfect character, it was relatively easy to get the customizations that you hadn't selected an option to actively make hard to get.

There were some more points to my design ethos, but I think those are some of the more major parts. Consequently, parts of this contradict older games (many of which I love), though if'd I just rehashed someone else's content then I wouldn't be putting my own mark on things too. I guess my real inspiration could be considered somewhere in between Corruption of Champions, Cursed, and Girl Life, as I aimed to create a life sim that was full of quests and had an ongoing narrative focus. Since then a few things have changed, such as there being less of a universal feminization angle to the game, along with the addition of trainers (still a very incomplete gameplay aspect) which offer a more focused experience, but hopefully you can see where I'm coming from on those matters.

But that does also bring us to the topic of gating. Whilst I do a little of it on regular content (mostly exhibitionism gating for extremely exhibitionist clothing), generally I leave it up to the player to make their own choices on whether or not they'd do something in game. Partly this stems from my desire that people should be able to customize their own characters, and partly it's from the same ethos as my 'transformations aren't just punishments' point above, in that if players want to play their character as a huge slut from the get-go with no resistance then I'm okay with that (I guess you could say I'm not resisting it).

This is different from many games in the genre though, as they usually use mechanics so things are a slippery slope of your character starting relatively normal and becoming corrupted over time. I hadn't thought have different that was until thinking it through, but it is a major change to the formula for sure. Again, I think my best solution to this is still probably the Trainer content, where you have opt-in NPC's who give you that more structured experience that some people are looking for. I also think that as more content is added (with some of it being milder and less sexual - like a planned maid job and a planned secretary job), it'll create a better background situation for players to make these kinds of choices, and to be corrupted down those more sexual routes if that's what the player wants (as set up by their customization). I also think my plans for reforming the punishment system will help here too (partially seen being laid out in the Chess Man content), where I'll be creating more ways for the game to push 'resistant' (those looking to role-play resistance) towards content areas that they really do want to experience.

A lot of food for thought to be sure :)

Thanks again for the feedback, and I am glad that you enjoy the content. Happy gaming ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I guess the way to think of this one is that there are 20+ physical traits (most with multiple states), 100's of outfits, 100's more accessories/piercings/underwear/etc. and numerous skills & traits. To react to those would require effectively that many variables to track. I'd then need to create a coherent system where each NPC (as different characters would say different things), comments on each of these different changes and the degree to how you've changed, whilst also giving the player room to decide how they feel about the change rather than telling them how they feel.

On top of that, I've got plans for many more roommate/slave NPC's, including eventually having custom slave NPC's. Which at the end of the day makes this practically impossible sadly.

As for NPC clothing reactions, that's just having a general style detection code (which is practically already there for makeup and would just need clothing detection added to the code mostly), and writing a small snippet of reaction for each style type. It's still a big task, but it's only writing like 6-8 categories of response for each NPC, and folds into an already existing system.

Hope that explains the situation more fully :)
That makes sense but if you don’t mind me asking what do you mean by custom slaves? Would you be able to customise their appearance would they just be the same character or would you be able to customise their personality as well? And how would you get those slaves? Since you can’t just get them at a cloning facility as cloning only makes duplicates of you or other people or even animals just like what they do in real life.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
That makes sense but if you don’t mind me asking what do you mean by custom slaves? Would you be able to customise their appearance would they just be the same character or would you be able to customise their personality as well? And how would you get those slaves? Since you can’t just get them at a cloning facility as cloning only makes duplicates of you or other people or even animals just like what they do in real life.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

As this element of content is still very much in the planning stages I don't want to comment on it too much. But, yeah, kind of. To start with, my hope a while back was to create a mini-job where the player catches slaves to sell (which was part of the reasoning for the Collaring Kit item). This has obviously been set back on the schedule a bit, given that I didn't get around to adding it yet, but I still want to add it for sure.

Given that since then I've added in the roommates/slaves system, I've been thinking of how logistically to let players catch these randomized slaves, and to give them the option of keeping them. These NPC's would have lots of randomized elements, but some parts of them would be change-able by the player given the transformation content within the game.

Still a lot to figure out here, but this is something I'd love to add in time :)

Does any of those game have ABDL things in it? Asking for a friend.
Sadly I don't think so. But, they are all wonderful games, tough as it might be to get Cursed running these days as it uses the RAGS engine. Corruption of Champions (CoC) is a classic of the transformation genre, Girl Life is a very in-depth life sim set in Russia, and Cursed is a classic of the transformation/feminization genre that's also a life sim. All are worth your time if you like sexy games, at least in my opinion.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sadly I don't think so. But, they are all wonderful games, tough as it might be to get Cursed running these days as it uses the RAGS engine.
I hate the RAGS engine it's so hard to set up I tried to install it for a ABDL game (Don't remember what it was called.) and I just couldn't, I tried to search for tutorials online but all I could find were hair tutorials and a dog that is apparently also a war hero that is named Rags I didn't watch it so I don't know why a dog is allowed to enlist in the army or even how that is possible but I'm guessing the sergeant didn't wanna pay for a pet sitter and it kinda escalated from there. :p

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

As this element of content is still very much in the planning stages I don't want to comment on it too much. But, yeah, kind of. To start with, my hope a while back was to create a mini-job where the player catches slaves to sell (which was part of the reasoning for the Collaring Kit item). This has obviously been set back on the schedule a bit, given that I didn't get around to adding it yet, but I still want to add it for sure.

Given that since then I've added in the roommates/slaves system, I've been thinking of how logistically to let players catch these randomized slaves, and to give them the option of keeping them. These NPC's would have lots of randomized elements, but some parts of them would be change-able by the player given the transformation content within the game.

Still a lot to figure out here, but this is something I'd love to add in time :)
Jesus Christ on a biscuit sounds like you have your work cut out for ya. :O (And if you never heard the expression Jesus Christ on a biscuit before it’s because it’s a irish saying. Well either that or its a Nanarism which is what I call my Nana’s sayings as she’s a very weird lady she says things like did you pass the bus? Which to this day I still haven’t quite decoded what that means she never says it while any of us are actually at the bus stop either another one is a soldiers supper which is bread and water which you get as punishment for refusing to eat your dinner which also doesn’t make much sense as I’m pretty sure they gave soldiers more than that as they needed them big and strong for the war.)

Last edited:

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I can't wait till the pet play get as much focus as the ABDL content. Like a park with fun games for pets.

An animal/pet show which they compete for best in Species/Class (best in dog, best in cat, best in fox, best in bunny, ect.) Then the best in class compete for best in show.

Maybe going along with the cat café thing where the cats and bunnies compete dogs and foxes will have something they compete with. Ponies could run a taxi service. Bunnies and foxes have to dress a bit more slutty/hot than the other pets and get punishments for not dressing right like with the ABDL if found without a diaper on. If a guard/handler ketches you are not dressed slutty enough you get a money hit but if a fox/bunny catches you they force you to stand outside (lose time) and be gawked at in some of the sluttiest outfits they could find. A pony without blinders on gets punished. Along with any other fun things people can think up.

I have not played a bit, so I don't know if the part for pets have been fixed that if a dog has a tail it does not need to use tail underwear.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Ponies could run a taxi service
If you don’t mind me asking how would a taxi service work? I mean it’s not one of those games that requires a lot of walking so much so you would need a fast travel option just so half the game isn’t just walking you pretty much just click on a floor and your character kinda just teleports there.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
If you don’t mind me asking how would a taxi service work? I mean it’s not one of those games that requires a lot of walking so much so you would need a fast travel option just so half the game isn’t just walking you pretty much just click on a floor and your character kinda just teleports there.
I was thinking it would be a way for poney players to make money. Latter when their is more content for us they could be payed to head to areas so far away that the time of day could change getting their but useing the ponies time of day dont change.

They could also be used for takeing a lover on a date. Ohh ohh if the park content got added they could be used in chariot races.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I was thinking it would be a way for poney players to make money. Latter when their is more content for us they could be payed to head to areas so far away that the time of day could change getting their but useing the ponies time of day dont change.

They could also be used for takeing a lover on a date. Ohh ohh if the park content got added they could be used in chariot races.
I mean don’t get me wrong that is a good idea but lore wise it doesn't make much sense as it’s stated multiple times that The Repurposing Center administrators won’t allow the trainees outside of The Repurposing Center.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I can't wait till the pet play get as much focus as the ABDL content. Like a park with fun games for pets.

An animal/pet show which they compete for best in Species/Class (best in dog, best in cat, best in fox, best in bunny, ect.) Then the best in class compete for best in show.

Maybe going along with the cat café thing where the cats and bunnies compete dogs and foxes will have something they compete with. Ponies could run a taxi service. Bunnies and foxes have to dress a bit more slutty/hot than the other pets and get punishments for not dressing right like with the ABDL if found without a diaper on. If a guard/handler ketches you are not dressed slutty enough you get a money hit but if a fox/bunny catches you they force you to stand outside (lose time) and be gawked at in some of the sluttiest outfits they could find. A pony without blinders on gets punished. Along with any other fun things people can think up.

I have not played a bit, so I don't know if the part for pets have been fixed that if a dog has a tail it does not need to use tail underwear.
Hi Orannis ^_^

Thank you for your suggestion. Hopefully you'll be glad to hear that a Pet-Play job is certainly planned, with character images for multiple of the involved characters having already been commissioned. My intention is for it to be a relatively complex job, in that it'll have multiple mini jobs within it like the ABDL job, with a section of content specifically dedicated to pony-play. The full details though are still prone to change as it's in the planning stages, so I don't want to make too many promises just yet.

The idea of Pet-Slave show is also something I want to add in too, though that might be included as part of the Pet-Play Trainer content instead of the job. That too is still in early planning stages as well, so elements of it are still prone to change.

As for the mentioned tail issue, I'm actually not sure. I thought this was covered by the Pet-Play Trainer's detection, but if not then I'd be happy to fix it. Currently I'm a bit snowed under with the Pregnancy build, but I'll try to look into it soon. Thanks ^_^

The only other thing I have to add is that ABDL does get more attention than the Pet-Play content, but that's mostly due to a combination of feedback interest in it and commissions. I enjoy writing Pet-Play a lot, and have a great artist for the content, so there will certainly be more Pet-Play content for a long time, just wanted to explain why there is such a huge amount of ABDL content that continues to be added :)

Pony cart-pulling content is planned, both as part of the Pony-Play Pet-Play Trainer content and as part of the (still in planning) Pet-Play job. I've also had thoughts about a minor job (one where you spend sandbox actions rather than full time slots) for something similar to what you mention regarding the park, but again, that's still probably a while away. These kinds of content are in my mind though :)

I mean don’t get me wrong that is a good idea but lore wise it doesn't make much sense as it’s stated multiple times that The Repurposing Center administrators won’t allow the trainees outside of The Repurposing Center.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

You are correct that the facility won't let trainees outside of the center. However, the facility is meant to be a huge expanse of indoor land, filled with multiple theme-parks, actual parks, an indoor beach, etc. It's a big place, so I could see alternate transportation means like the other poster mentioned being used (even if there are more efficient machine alternatives).

Just wanted to clarify that I think both of you are correct in this one ;)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

You are correct that the facility won't let trainees outside of the center. However, the facility is meant to be a huge expanse of indoor land, filled with multiple theme-parks, actual parks, an indoor beach, etc. It's a big place, so I could see alternate transportation means like the other poster mentioned being used (even if there are more efficient machine alternatives).

Just wanted to clarify that I think both of you are correct in this one ;)
I kinda wanna go there now I think I could handle the guards being dicks if I could get all that it sounds like a great place to buy a dog and take care of it. Like is it even a dystopia anymore? Or is it just a slightly worse utopia? :p Also I don't want all that to be locked off so only the people who enabled the pet play content can use it as I wanna play it myself as it sounds like loads of fun.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry if this is asking too much but I would really like it so you could get the prizes that the non trainees get it would probably be a bit overpowered if you just got a slip and you could just wish for anything as well as being literally impossible to program so I think it would be better if the prize was changed to tickets instead or something like that so you could buy exclusive prizes not available in the regular stores like clothes or maybe even furniture and you would have to wait a few days for the prizes to arrive in a shipping box (Unless that’s too hard to program in which case I would be fine with the prizes getting sent to your characters apartment right away.) and you would get more tickets the harder the opponent is I think it would be really cool doing that as well as making the diaper racing prizes just as cool as the ones from the adventures if not even more so.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
337D1138-4FF3-4962-BDB5-13912F48BC6F.jpeg
I think I found a extremely minor glitch the AI told me to get a keycard but there’s no option to get Mari to steal it I remember you being able to convice her to steal it even after she finds out that you are in the ABDL tv show but I don’t have the option anymore. Sorry about the shitty quality btw I don’t have my laptop with me right now as I really should be asleep.

May 10, 2020
View attachment 1014977
I think I found a extremely minor glitch the AI told me to get a keycard but there’s no option to get Mari to steal it I remember you being able to convice her to steal it even after she finds out that you are in the ABDL tv show but I don’t have the option anymore. Sorry about the shitty quality btw I don’t have my laptop with me right now as I really should be asleep.
Now what would Mari help in the quest with Alice. Mari's quest needs to

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I played a bit of this last night and thought the setting is interesting.
So far I haven't meet anyone who I can have under me.
Haven't found a way to interact with Jess or something like her.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes