Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I played a bit of this last night and thought the setting is interesting.
So far I haven't meet anyone who I can have under me.
Haven't found a way to interact with Jess or something like her.
This is what Jpmaggers said.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Jess appears on the 3rd or 4th day after you've started a play-through in a scene when leaving your apartment. This will trigger a quest to rescue her, which you can either do or ignore, but it is time sensitive (you have 14 days to finish it I believe if I'm remembering properly).

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I kinda wanna go there now I think I could handle the guards being dicks if I could get all that it sounds like a great place to buy a dog and take care of it. Like is it even a dystopia anymore? Or is it just a slightly worse utopia? :p Also I don't want all that to be locked off so only the people who enabled the pet play content can use it as I wanna play it myself as it sounds like loads of fun.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yeah, that's part of the fun of it for me. The facility can be rather dystopian at times, especially with the corruption and infighting between staff (and various businesses), but also is a place of incredible scientific progress where you could live in comfort and luxury your whole life. Especially when you compare it to the world as described in the various backgrounds you get a better picture of why so many of the characters are happy to live there despite the risks ;)

As for the park, don't worry that won't be shut behind the pet-play content tag, just pony-play and pet-play elements of it :)

Sorry if this is asking too much but I would really like it so you could get the prizes that the non trainees get it would probably be a bit overpowered if you just got a slip and you could just wish for anything as well as being literally impossible to program so I think it would be better if the prize was changed to tickets instead or something like that so you could buy exclusive prizes not available in the regular stores like clothes or maybe even furniture and you would have to wait a few days for the prizes to arrive (Unless that’s too hard to program in which case I would be fine with the prizes getting sent to your characters apartment right away.) and you would get more tickets the harder the opponent is I think it would be really cool doing that as well as making the diaper racing prizes just as cool as the ones from the adventures if not even more so.
Whilst that would be really cool, giving the player a long list of options they could pick up, it'd be a lot of work on something I've already put a lot of work into. I'm not saying a hard no here, just that this would be the kind of thing that would need commissioning due to the amount of content and how specialized it is.

That said, I do have a plan as mentioned before for the championship match, where the player might get themselves a special choice of rewards at the end ;)

View attachment 1014977
I think I found a extremely minor glitch the AI told me to get a keycard but there’s no option to get Mari to steal it I remember you being able to convice her to steal it even after she finds out that you are in the ABDL tv show but I don’t have the option anymore. Sorry about the shitty quality btw I don’t have my laptop with me right now as I really should be asleep.
There was previously a bug where Mari would get for the player the keycard without them finishing the quest, which I've since corrected. Have you finished her personal quest yet? If you have (having done so with one of the best solutions) and you still can't get it then let me know and I'll look into it more.

Ok cool so who’s Mary and how do I help her find freedom?
To get Mari's freedom you need to;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played a bit of this last night and thought the setting is interesting.
So far I haven't meet anyone who I can have under me.
Haven't found a way to interact with Jess or something like her.
Hi Elona ^_^

Glad to hear that you like the setting :)

The game currently is more geared towards submissive players, though more options to top/dominate other characters are planned in the future. If you're okay with futa content, then Villin the bunny-girl herm is a submissive dating option that lets you take charge, and you can find her at Restaurant Alfonsi over in the Recreational Hub (it's listed as an unnamed restaurant before you visit it the first time).

As for Jess, she's attached to a quest which triggers after a few in-game days, one of the outcomes of which is that you can enslave her (though the slave interaction content is still relatively unfinished).

Hope that helps ^_^

I think that’s it unless of course getting Alice a robotic body is also time sensitive don’t know I always got her robotic body as soon as possible.
Yep, Alice's quest isn't time sensitive, you just need to go through various of the chat options with Alice that you can access through your room's tablet :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Whilst that would be really cool, giving the player a long list of options they could pick up, it'd be a lot of work on something I've already put a lot of work into. I'm not saying a hard no here, just that this would be the kind of thing that would need commissioning due to the amount of content and how specialized it is.
If I ever get a job that commission will be one of the first things I’m gonna spend my money on.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
There was previously a bug where Mari would get for the player the keycard without them finishing the quest, which I've since corrected. Have you finished her personal quest yet? If you have (having done so with one of the best solutions) and you still can't get it then let me know and I'll look into it more.
I haven’t actually done that quest as I didn’t know about it.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yeah, that's part of the fun of it for me. The facility can be rather dystopian at times, especially with the corruption and infighting between staff (and various businesses), but also is a place of incredible scientific progress where you could live in comfort and luxury your whole life. Especially when you compare it to the world as described in the various backgrounds you get a better picture of why so many of the characters are happy to live there despite the risks ;)
I don't get why your character wants to leave so badly I mean if I was the player character I would wanna stay in that paradise for the rest of my life especially since some of the character backgrounds makes it sound like it's the best thing that has ever happened to them I mean wanting to leave there seems like the equivalent of wanting to leave heaven so you can go to hell instead I want to be them so bad I'm so jealous!

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I don't get why your character wants to leave so badly I mean if I was the player character I would wanna stay in that paradise for the rest of my life especially since some of the character backgrounds makes it sound like it's the best thing that has ever happened to them I mean wanting to leave there seems like the equivalent of wanting to leave heaven so you can go to hell instead I want to be them so bad I'm so jealous!
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yeah, it's a good point. There are certainly very positive parts of the situation, where if the player takes advantage of those opportunities then they could have a wonderful life. At the same time there are big risks to balance matters out, like the punishment ending where the player is covered in latex and used as a chair :p

Mostly I consider it a matter of player to decide whether they want to escape, want to remain with the facility (as a slave or not), or want to get themselves sold off to a nice new owner :)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Wow, showing the fetish stuff right there!
Every now and then I write something very fetish-y, or for a more obscure fetish. Just also means that one of the endings involves you being permanently sweaty from being stuck in latex, and used like furniture, so some of the 'bad' endings do feel worse than others XD

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Words can't even begin to describe how unbelievably jealous I am of my character.
Like imagine going on a show and becoming a celebrity without so much as a job interview let alone some dumb talent contest where the judges ruin your dreams.
On the first day of work you get to go to a theme park without so much as a single person in the any queue for any ride in the park where all the rides are free.
Not to mention you have a super caring boss who gives you candy just for showing up rather than a asshole who's always on your back about even the littlest mistake.
A bunch of people who not only accept you for who you are but likes the same things as you instead of calling you a pedophile.
Not to mention you can nap on the job and you'll still get paid instead of getting fired.
You can just decide not show up without telling your boss and you still won't get fired from that job.
You get a caretaker for free and not to mention you get a boat load of money just for doing it!
I'll tell ya if something like that happened to me I would think I was dreaming!

Last edited:

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Words can't even begin to describe how unbelievably jealous I am of my character like imagine going on a show and becoming a celebrity without so much as a job interview let alone some dumb talent contest where the judges ruin your dreams and on the first day of work you get to go to a theme park without so much as a single person in the any queue for any ride in the park where all the rides are free not to mention you have a super caring boss who gives you candy just for showing up rather than a asshole who's always on your back about even the littlest mistake a bunch of people who not only accept you for who you are but likes the same things as you instead of calling you a pedophile not to mention you can nap on the job and you'll still get paid instead of getting fired and you can just decide not show up without telling your boss and you still won't get fired from that job and you get a caretaker for free not to mention you get a boat load of money just for doing it! I'll tell ya if something like that happened to me I would think I was dreaming!
That's a lot to take it at once. You need to add Punctuations to break the whole paragraph down.

Words can't even begin to describe how unbelievably jealous I am of my character.
Like imagine going on a show and becoming a celebrity without so much as a job interview let alone some dumb talent contest where the judges ruin your dreams.
On the first day of work you get to go to a theme park without so much as a single person in the any queue for any ride in the park where all the rides are free.
Not to mention you have a super caring boss who gives you candy just for showing up rather than a asshole who's always on your back about even the littlest mistake.
A bunch of people who not only accept you for who you are but likes the same things as you instead of calling you a pedophile.
Not to mention you can nap on the job and you'll still get paid instead of getting fired.
You can just decide not show up without telling your boss and you still won't get fired from that job.
You get a caretaker for free and not to mention you get a boat load of money just for doing it!
I'll tell ya if something like that happened to me I would think I was dreaming!
So much easier to keep it in the head when it's presented that way.
A wall of text makes me sleepy, which is important to take note of, for a text based game like this one.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's a lot to take it at once. You need to add Punctuations to break the whole paragraph down.

So much easier to keep it in the head when it's presented that way.
A wall of text makes me sleepy, which is important to take note of, for a text based game like this one.
Is that better?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes