Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Accepting the extra treatment in the Voluntary Masculinization start seems to have raised the MC height to a whooping 694 inches. Now I can't claim to divine the motives of the Center, but I have a suspicion they aren't secretly attempting to create an army of giants, so I figured it's a bug and worth reporting.
Hi Greigor ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, they really do help a lot. This looks like it should be relatively simple to deal with, guessing it's considering '69' as a string (so like text rather than a number) and then adding the '4' to the end of it. Haven't compiled the next public build yet, so this should be fixed in time to get into it :)

Wait there’s benefits for selling out Mari? I never actually did it the closest I’ve ever gotten to selling her out was telling the administrators about her and that’s only because I forgot her name as I’m terrible at names I mean back when I was still at school I couldn’t remember my own teacher’s name half the time it was very awkward I kept having to call her or him miss or mr depending on if it was a man or a women.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yes, there's a financial benefit to selling her out, though I can't remember how much you get. Also completely relate to you on the names part, I'm awful at remembering them too.

Could you have it so if you drink enough you start to feel the need to pee and if you eat enough you feel the need to poop if you have those pieces of content enabled like it does in real life and funcon? You know? The mod for Skyrim.
There already is a crossover between food/drink and the incontinence and diaper systems. Each time you eat, it checks if you have either of those content systems active, then reduces the time between accidents appropriately. So ... yes, I'm happy to do as you suggest ;)

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yes, there's a financial benefit to selling her out, though I can't remember how much you get.
Selling her out for some G.G.P to the repurposing center is imo the equivalent to selling spongebob’s soul for 62 cents and you would have to be so greedy you would make Mr Crabs look like the most generous crab alive by comparison too so much as even think about it!

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
There already is a crossover between food/drink and the incontinence and diaper systems. Each time you eat, it checks if you have either of those content systems active, then reduces the time between accidents appropriately. So ... yes, I'm happy to do as you suggest ;)
Oh cool I didn’t know that as I have never bought anything to eat as I didn’t feel any reason too.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Found quite an obvious bug... Inputted 69 inches in the start and chose voluntary masculine without boosters and I ended up with 694 inches height instead of presumably 73, should be a simple fix for the devs though.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Found quite an obvious bug... Inputted 69 inches in the start and chose voluntary masculine without boosters and I ended up with 694 inches height instead of presumably 73, should be a simple fix for the devs though.
Believe it or not this entire game is programmed by only one person he just commissions other artists to do the art so to say it’s impressive would be the understatement of the year. :)

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi andrest07 ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. I've had a few people alert me to this issue this week, and have fixed it ready for the next public build. The issue was with text-boxes automatically defaulting to 'String' (text-based) variables, which then would confuse the game and add any bonuses on as an extra number at the end rather than to the number itself. Thanks again :)

Selling her out for some G.G.P to the repurposing center is imo the equivalent to selling spongebob’s soul for 62 cents and you would have to be so greedy you would make Mr Crabs look like the most generous crab alive by comparison to even think about doing it!
Yeah, you'd have to pretty mean to do that to Mari. Even Lianna the corrupt admin who takes bribes comments to you that she thinks you're being mean XD

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, you'd have to pretty mean to do that to Mari. Even Lianna the corrupt admin who takes bribes comments to you that she thinks you're being mean XD
That's not mean, mean is what happened when the bullies (Which was almost everyone at my school.) decided to bully me when I was made to go to a bad boys school because the principal at my old one couldn't handle my autism. Reporting Mari to The Repurposing Center on the other hand is straight up evil especially since in the intro (Provided you don't just select quick start of course.) it shows what happens to people who get reported to The Repurposing Center get transformed into fuck dolls. I mean it wasn't stated that specifically it was just heavily implied. (Which IMO is the best way to tell a story.)

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
That's not mean, mean is what happened when the bullies (Which was almost everyone at my school.) decided to bully me when I was made to go to a bad boys school because the principal at my old one couldn't handle my autism. Reporting Mari to The Repurposing Center on the other hand is straight up evil especially since in the intro (Provided you don't just select quick start of course.) it shows what happens to people who get reported to The Repurposing Center get transformed into fuck dolls. I mean it wasn't stated that specifically it was just heavily implied. (Which IMO is the best way to tell a story.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could you hide that reply behind a spoiler tag please? Just in case other people don’t know that information and don’t want spoilers.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

Just wanted to let you all know that there's a new build up for the game over on Patreon (soon to also be other places too).

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hey everyone ^_^

Just wanted to let you all know that there's a new build up for the game over on Patreon (soon to also be other places too).

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^
How?! How are you this fast?! I swear a new build just came out! I mean I’m not complaining or anything but still! :O

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Also side note I can’t believe Customisable Avatar Images is coming in the next public build I thought it would’ve been several years away judging by how it was listed in the Things I'd Like To Add (But Haven't Thought Through - Or Don't Have A Timeline For) category in the project roadmap! :D

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
How?! How are you this fast?! I swear a new build just came out! I mean I’m not complaining or anything but still! :O
Hi Pooploser ^_^

I've been trying to get back to a more frequent build pattern for a while, just with how big most of the things I've been working on have been it hasn't been possible. This build was always intended to be a bit of a smaller build focussed on fixes and a little extra content, though I didn't expect it to get a big feature like it did XD

Also side note I can’t believe Customisable Avatar Images is coming in the next public build I thought it would’ve been several years away judging by how it was listed in the Things I'd Like To Add (But Haven't Thought Through - Or Don't Have A Timeline For) category in the project roadmap! :D
Yeah, it caught me by surprise too :D

There's a long story behind it, but basically I'd talked in passing with an artist about it about a year back. The artist who just wanted a hobby project contacted me a couple of times, asking questions about the game and player character, but I didn't think too much of it. Then about two weeks back they got in contact with me again and showed off some sketches and slightly earlier versions of what they'd been working on.

I was understandably very impressed, so was happy to not only include it but commission an expansion of what they'd been working on from them. There still is some things that will need to be added, but I'm very happy with it, and am excited for players to get a chance to play around with it :)

Ngl I read the title and thought it said "The Reproduction Center" which lead me to believe at first that this was a game about mass breeding
Hi NonchalantPlayer ^_^

Well, you might be closer than you think with that misreading, as this is the pregnancy build ;)

There's still some work to be done on expanding pregnancy content further, especially as I still need to add in all the content related to male players impregnating NPC's, but you can do some pretty mass breeding if you get all the new pregnancy upgrades for your character :D

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi NonchalantPlayer ^_^

Well, you might be closer than you think with that misreading, as this is the pregnancy build ;)

There's still some work to be done on expanding pregnancy content further, especially as I still need to add in all the content related to male players impregnating NPC's, but you can do some pretty mass breeding if you get all the new pregnancy upgrades for your character :D
And now you can be a true bunny girl by mass producing more babies than what should be humanly possible! :p

• Love

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I was understandably very impressed, so was happy to not only include it but commission an expansion of what they'd been working on from them. There still is some things that will need to be added, but I'm very happy with it, and am excited for players to get a chance to play around with it :)
I’m very excited too! In more ways than one if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes