Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Oh this. Go to the play market on your android smartphone and download the googol translator. And through the camera of your smartphone, translate the text from the laptop screen.
Thanks! I wish the translator was better though Idk how google who is a company with a near infinite amount of resources could mess up a translator so bad I mean I don’t speak a word of Japanese and even when I translated the Japanese text into English even I could tell that’s not what it said.

May 10, 2020
Thanks! I wish the translator was better though Idk how google who is a company with a near infinite amount of resources could mess up a translator so bad I mean I don’t speak a word of Japanese and even when I translated the Japanese text into English even I could tell that’s not what it said.
Oh, you just didn't translate colorful Russian into dry English. There are a lot of colors in our language. And our Russian Mat is practically not translated.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Oh, you just didn't translate colorful Russian into dry English. There are a lot of colors in our language. And our Russian Mat is practically not translated.
That’s pretty much what I’m saying I don’t get why it’s so hard for the translator to translate the Japanese text into English since according to articles online it’s one of the simplest languages to learn as it only takes you two years to learn every single word. How do you play the repurposing center using that if it can’t even translate Japanese text properly?

May 10, 2020
That’s pretty much what I’m saying I don’t get why it’s so hard for the translator to translate the Japanese text into English since according to articles online it’s one of the simplest languages to learn as it only takes you two years to learn every single word. How do you play the repurposing center using that if it can’t even translate Japanese text properly?
Well, it is possible and possible to learn to speak Japanese in 2 years. But I think not to read Japanese hieroglyphs.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
also I like having cheats
If you like having the cheats you could try this it doesn’t work on android as far as I’m aware and it’s still not as good as the patreon version but it’s still pretty good nonetheless and trust me when I say it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is.

Open HTML using your favorite HTML editor (I prefer Notepad++)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jpmaggers
May 10, 2020
If you like having the cheats you could try this it doesn’t work on android as far as I’m aware and it’s still not as good as the patreon version but it’s still pretty good nonetheless and trust me when I say it looks a lot more complicated than it actually is.
Looked at the code in the editor. Ofigel! I thought why the heck I need these cheats.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hello again, sorry to bother but why can't I use google machine translation?
Because other html games which I play if I right click I can put the translation, but not yours :/
if not, continue the good game :3

(ps: I know that by doing an automatic translation some clicked icon does not work, but by juggling between the original and the translation we can click ;) )
Hi Fahrenheit_666 ^_^

Sorry for the slow response, I've been taking my first week off in a long time, but am now back to work on the game :)

I'm sorry to hear that the game doesn't allow Google machine translation. Sadly, I don't know why my game wouldn't translate through it, as I haven't done anything to limit the allowance for translation. This is an issue that's just a bit over my head, and I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to help, but will look into this the best I can.

Wait you can get paid just for having fun at nightclubs if you’re a women? I think I might be the wrong gender. (Not in the game IRL.)
The conversation has moved on a little, but just wanted to add that yes, though the job is more of a one-to-two night hire situation than a stable job. Back when I was at university I knew people who did this, giving out flyers to get people into the club during the afternoon around campus, then partying at the club during the night to help get more people in.

It's a bit less fun than it sounds, as they're more focused on getting people in and making sure they have a good night, but it's apparently easy money for university students (or was back when I was at university).

Reactions: Pooploser64

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
is anyone with patreon access willing to share their password? this is a stretch I know but it would make getting the patreon builds for everyone here a lot easier

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
is anyone with patreon access willing to share their password? this is a stretch I know but it would make getting the patreon builds for everyone here a lot easier
I don’t think there is a password after all it’s not diaper quest could always be wrong though which I sincerely hope I am.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
you should make previous patreon versions public so we can at least play previous versions with cheats

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
you should make previous patreon versions public so we can at least play previous versions with cheats
But that happens already dude he makes the old versions public and then all you have to do is edit the cheats in yourself via the method I showed you or I guess more accurately the method that gfdsf565 showed you it's as easy as that. ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes