Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
When i played through the intro again the adaptive avatar viewer scared me.
Its monotone, my eyes were too big and it looks too diferent to anything else in the game currently.
Even I got to admit even in the darkest skin tone he’s paler than me and I’m part irish!

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
When i played through the intro again the adaptive avatar viewer scared me.
Its monotone, my eyes were too big and it looks too diferent to anything else in the game currently.
Even I got to admit even in the darkest skin tone he’s paler than me and I’m part irish!
Sorry to hear you both don't like it. Creating an adaptable character that can conform to millions of different part combinations is an extremely tough prospect, and one I think the artist did admirably. Some things may be updated and changed in the future, as this certainly is a work in progress. The art style is a little different, but that's the result of needing to get another artist to produce it, otherwise you wouldn't see (or have seen) any new regular art in the game for the past 12 months or so.

Skin tone is also not one of the parts that is altered in the character avatar, as the initial version is in monochrome colouring.

I hope that better explains the situation regarding the new avatar system :)

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
I am unable to save my game for some reason. I've played a lot of html games and never seen this error before when trying to save:

Error: local storage quota exceeded.

Stack Trace:
Error: Failed to execute 'setItem' on 'Storage': Setting the value of 'the-purposing-center.saves' exceeded the quota.
at e.value
It then goes off mentioning the file storage location.

Any idea how to address this so I can save the game?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Sorry to hear you both don't like it. Creating an adaptable character that can conform to millions of different part combinations is an extremely tough prospect, and one I think the artist did admirably. Some things may be updated and changed in the future, as this certainly is a work in progress. The art style is a little different, but that's the result of needing to get another artist to produce it, otherwise you wouldn't see (or have seen) any new regular art in the game for the past 12 months or so.

Skin tone is also not one of the parts that is altered in the character avatar, as the initial version is in monochrome colouring.

I hope that better explains the situation regarding the new avatar system :)
Hopefully the art style will improve sometime in the future so the player character looks less like a alien and more like a human but if not there’s always diaper quest. ;)

Last edited:
  • Sad

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I am unable to save my game for some reason. I've played a lot of html games and never seen this error before when trying to save:

Hi Nintendoboy80 ^_^

Thank you for the bug report. Sadly, this one has me stumped too, as it's not an issue I've ever seen before. To even start to tackle it though I'll need a lot more information, so;

Which build are you playing?
What browser do you use to play it?
Are you playing the downloadable version or the hosted version on TFGames?
Are you playing through a mobile device or tablet?
What operating system are you using?
Is this a save from a previous build that you're continuing to play?
How far into the game were you?

The only piece of advice I can really give before all of that, as I've been unable to replicate the issue, is to try running it in administrator mode, or in another browser. I've also heard in the past that certain browser options can block saving on this and other HTML games.

Hope something works there, and I'm sorry that you've had to deal with this issue ^_^

snake-case

Jul 9, 2020

Have you tried clearing your browser cache? Should be in options/preferences.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ah man, no offense to the avatars, which are always pretty sweet (though they always need adjustment in every game I've seen, so no worries) but I was hoping we'd get into that hot hot impregnating action.

Went through the whole catgirl thing and ended up feeling sad I couldn't give her the babies she wanted, get my slave knocked up, have cyborg babies (that's what happens when a robot and a human have sex right? :p ) or bimbabies with bestceptionist

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Ah man, no offense to the avatars, which are always pretty sweet (though they always need adjustment in every game I've seen, so no worries) but I was hoping we'd get into that hot hot impregnating action.

Went through the whole catgirl thing and ended up feeling sad I couldn't give her the babies she wanted, get my slave knocked up, have cyborg babies (that's what happens when a robot and a human have sex right? :p ) or bimbabies with bestceptionist
Hi Malcowitz :)

Thank you for the feedback. Impregnating will come before too long, I'm just trying to get a lot of things done and make sure the existing pregnancy content is working. In theory, I should be doing some impregnation content work this week too, so hopefully not a long wait.

The first three planned impregnate-able NPC's are; Villin the bunny-girl herm, Tilly the bimbo receptionist, and Jess the roommate/slave. Even have replacement character images for Tilly and Jess after they've been impregnated in the works with my artist :)

Of course, more impregnation options will open up in the future after those are added in.

So, hope that answers your question ^_^

P.S. Thanks for giving me a laugh, heh, bimbabies XD

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm just trying to get a lot of things done and make sure the existing pregnancy content is working.
I've notice some minor bugs, don't know if you noticed or they were already mentioned somewhere, but anyways~ sugarcube helped me notice some of this. When a pregnancy occurs, sometimes the eye and/or hair color doesn't register properly. It will say none for those areas when using inspect element, console, SugarCube.State.active.variables. When they do register correctly, they often won't do so when the baby is born. Most prominently, the hair color will disappear, becoming none. So, if the baby has hair, instead of saying, for example, short brown you'll instead see short none.
I actually tried to fix this manually, but unfortunately my corrections won't stay. Which is why I spent a ton of time rerolling baby creation, so my baby would definitely have an eye color, and definitely be bald. When they're bald I can pretend that their hair didn't mess up. Though, it breaks my heart that my little Asher doesn't get his pretty ginger hair. :(
.....Yes, I really like kids. Even tiny virtual text ones. So, my heart really does kind of ache over this. My babies should get the best, since they're the best babies! For example, even if in say Fable 3, we both have identical looking kids in our game, mine are still cuter! Because my babies are obviously always the best. :)

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I've notice some minor bugs, don't know if you noticed or they were already mentioned somewhere, but anyways~ sugarcube helped me notice some of this. When a pregnancy occurs, sometimes the eye and/or hair color doesn't register properly. It will say none for those areas when using inspect element, console, SugarCube.State.active.variables. When they do register correctly, they often won't do so when the baby is born. Most prominently, the hair color will disappear, becoming none. So, if the baby has hair, instead of saying, for example, short brown you'll instead see short none.
I actually tried to fix this manually, but unfortunately my corrections won't stay. Which is why I spent a ton of time rerolling baby creation, so my baby would definitely have an eye color, and definitely be bald. When they're bald I can pretend that their hair didn't mess up. Though, it breaks my heart that my little Asher doesn't get his pretty ginger hair. :(
.....Yes, I really like kids. Even tiny virtual text ones. So, my heart really does kind of ache over this. My babies should get the best, since they're the best babies! For example, even if in say Fable 3, we both have identical looking kids in our game, mine are still cuter! Because my babies are obviously always the best. :)
Hi sparrow_rose ^_^

Really sorry to hear about the hair and eye colour bug, not happy to hear that's happening. The pregnancy content is still pretty fresh but I will continue working on it and doing my best to get it perfect. One of the things planned that I forgot to mention earlier is that I want to add in more interactions with your children (including the option to give them over to the father/mother if you're in a relationship with them), though some plans are further off than others.

I've personally yet to see this occur, but completely believe you. I suspect I've messed up the randomization by misunderstanding how Javascript handles random numbers, so some of the values are out of bounds and not generating a hair/eye colour that time. As for the variables disappearing afterwards, that's a complete mystery to me.

Thank you for the bug report, it really does help. Happy gaming ^_^

Update: I think I've fixed the two separate issues relating to this. Sadly the fix won't be in the next public build, as that's already compiled, but I'm aiming for much quicker build turn around's so hopefully it shouldn't be a long wait. Thanks again :D

Last edited:
May 10, 2020
Well. After a couple of experiments in the Notepad ++ code editor. I learned how to add a cheat code menu.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Well. After a couple of experiments in the Notepad ++ code editor. I learned how to add a cheat code menu.
But that's literally what gfdsf565 told you to do dude. ;)
Place the code as shown between:
[[Other Options|Other Options]]
Place Code here no line breaks
[[Back to tablet main screen|Use Tablet]]

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Well. In this case, he had to write: Place the code under the line [[Other Options | Other Options]] and not between. Because when I read his instructions, I got this in my head:
I personally interpreted as this which worked just fine for me. :)
[[Other Options|Other Options]]
[[Cheat Menu]]<<if $inventory.indexOf("Giant teddy bear") != -1 || $inventory.indexOf("Neon unicorn painting") != -1 || $inventory.indexOf("Robotic changing table") != -1 || $inventory.indexOf("Ultimate mattress") != -1 || $inventory.indexOf("Snuggly Warn Teddy Bear") != -1 || $inventory.indexOf("Wicker picnic basket") != -1 || $inventory.indexOf("Bouquet of roses") != -1 || ($inventory.indexOf("Model jet kit") != -1 && $midShelf.indexOf("Model jet kit") == -1)>><br><br>[[Furniture Fix]]<</if>>
[[Back to tablet main screen|Use Tablet]]

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Kinda curious about something, I always play as a goody-goody. But I kinda want to get the punishment content (the trainers even elude you might want to get punished sometimes) How many infractions/levels can you get before its a game over? like how do I balance being good and getting punished? Is bribery the only way to get rid of your infractions? Also...is there any content that actually does anything with the butt plugs? So far there hasn't been any interactions that even acknowledge its there

May 10, 2020
Kinda curious about something, I always play as a goody-goody. But I kinda want to get the punishment content (the trainers even elude you might want to get punished sometimes) How many infractions/levels can you get before its a game over? like how do I balance being good and getting punished? Is bribery the only way to get rid of your infractions? Also...is there any content that actually does anything with the butt plugs? So far there hasn't been any interactions that even acknowledge its there
You must have 6 complaints to get some kind of ending. As far as I remember, if the coach threw the complaint, then only he can remove it. The only coach who can punish physically is the ABDL coach. The sissy trainer is not finished yet and the animal trainer is only writing complaints.

May 10, 2020
What about the butt plug. We can say that this is still a piece of clothing that you insert into the fifth point in a sexy collection and go to work.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What about the butt plug. We can say that this is still a piece of clothing that you insert into the fifth point in a sexy collection and go to work.
I read somewhere NPCs were supposed to comment on things like that, I haven't had anyone remark on me having it since I started using it. Also thanks for your answers on the other stuff, I appreciate it! (just to clarify, if the trainer gives you an infraction, does that mean doing things properly will make them remove it? or do you do something special with them to have them remove it?)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just wish the game had a place like the usual place but with females to please not males :(

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just wish the game had a place like the usual place but with females to please not males :(
I dunno about a place, but if you go talk to the exhibitionist about licensing you for public use and your preference is women, you'll randomly be stopped to service women as you travel around

Ah there is also working the brothel where you can accept only female clients too

Reactions: Aseratrix
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes