Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I assume that the Author is preparing a very big update for the patron. Or the author has health problems. I have no other assumptions why there is no update for a long time.
No I think you misunderstood my comment dude. ;) I think the updates come out too fast I would rather them take longer so they can be full of stuff rather than them coming out quickly and with less stuff than before all the quick updates but that's just my opinion. :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
How do you cheat?
Well you have to either buy the patreon version or follow these instructions that gfdsf565 kindly provided and after that you have to talk to the ai alice I believe her name was and after that click on the options menu.
Open HTML using your favorite HTML editor (I prefer Notepad++)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
Could we get a list of changes in the current patreon version? I just want to know what to look forward to lol

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Could we get a list of changes in the current patreon version? I just want to know what to look forward to lol
Look on foxtalestimes dude he explains what the diaper overhaul involves when somebody called desperation asked them about it. :)

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
How can you play this on mobile? It mostly fits but thebpictures aren't loaded and some selecting screens (the white ones, for example the fetish enable list) aren't in the box the game is suppose to run in

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
How can you play this on mobile? It mostly fits but thebpictures aren't loaded and some selecting screens (the white ones, for example the fetish enable list) aren't in the box the game is suppose to run in
Well on Android you either have download a app called Fabularium or perhaps Joiplay (Not sure if it works on there as I never tried as I only play the repurposing center on Fabularium I’m just assuming it does because one of the things it can play is HTML games the other ones are RPG maker games and dating sims.) but if you’re on IOS I sincerely hope a 3rd party website hosts the latest version otherwise you’re out of luck.

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Well on Android you either have download a app called Fabularium or perhaps Joiplay (Not sure if it works on there as I never tried as I only play the repurposing center on Fabularium I’m just assuming it does because one of the things it can play is HTML games the other ones are RPG maker games and dating sims.) but if you’re on IOS I sincerely hope a 3rd party website hosts the latest version otherwise you’re out of luck.
Tried it on Fabularium, still doesn't show pictures. :/

generalking007

Feb 4, 2018
i noticed something that may or may not be a bug. my character has a diaper locked on her, but when she goes to the facilities washroom she can still use the toilet. it charges her 250 for it but theres nothing stopping you

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
i noticed something that may or may not be a bug. my character has a diaper locked on her, but when she goes to the facilities washroom she can still use the toilet. it charges her 250 for it but theres nothing stopping you
I feel like that’s definitely a bug as there’s no way you would be able to take the nappy off unless you have the key for it and from what I remember of that punishment you don’t.

generalking007

Feb 4, 2018
I feel like that’s definitely a bug as there’s no way you would be able to take the nappy off unless you have the key for it and from what I remember of that punishment you don’t.
yeah, it also says its too thick to masturbate while wearing but you can use the sybian to get around that.

kinda wish they would add alternate dialogues for the stuff you can't do instead of locking it off, that showed your character TRYING, but failing. like tyhey try to use the toilet but they cant get the diaper off and wet themselves anyway, or they try to masturbate while in chastity and just end up hot and bothered but unsatisfied

Reactions: Pooploser64
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes