Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
yeah, it also says its too thick to masturbate while wearing but you can use the sybian to get around that.

kinda wish they would add alternate dialogues for the stuff you can't do instead of locking it off, that showed your character TRYING, but failing. like tyhey try to use the toilet but they cant get the diaper off and wet themselves anyway, or they try to masturbate while in chastity and just end up hot and bothered but unsatisfied
That sounds pretty hot ngl I believe perverted education has a masturbation scene where they end up all hot and bothered if they try to masturbate in their chastity not sure about the locking pants one as I never unlocked the diaper content I don't even know how!

Last edited:
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses to posts lately, I'll still trying my best to catch up on everything soon.

For now though, a new game build is now live over on Patreon.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses to posts lately, I'll still trying my best to catch up on everything soon.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^
Only one more build till the diaper overhaul I’m so excited!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jpmaggers

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Can you get more than the first rank of cat cafe experiences? I've been trying for like an hour.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
is there android port??
Yes download the game and download either joiplay which you can get here or download Fabularium which you can get here They both have their advantages and disadvantages like for instance joiplay can play HMTL games, dating sims and RPG maker games but yet can’t play games like diaper quest Fabularium on the other hand can or the fact that Joiplay has cheats built in but Fabularium doesn’t have any so needless to say I recommend you get both.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jul 29, 2019
uhh.. is the player avatar supposed to look like that? I love the customization and options, and I wasn't expecting it to look amazing or anything, but it looks just odd. Like the eye color and skin color don't even match the options.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
uhh.. is the player avatar supposed to look like that? I love the customization and options, and I wasn't expecting it to look amazing or anything, but it looks just odd. Like the eye color and skin color don't even match the options.
I think he hasn’t put different skin colours or eye colours in the game yet but I could always be wrong.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Not just criticizing, but a swear it used to look better, or maybe i'm thinking of a different game?
I think you’re thinking of diaper quest that game has amazing character portraits. The character portraits in this game always looked like that.

Last edited:

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses to posts lately. Sadly, things have kind of got away from me over here, so I've decided not to respond to the previous outstanding posts (I've put responding off too long). However, any new posts I'll do my best to respond to :)

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pooploser64

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
I wish there was even just a tiny push for other types of content. I get it has some very niche things, and I'm sure that's wonderful for those who like it, but for me it's been like a couple of years since anything of substance I'm interested in has been added (stuff that the game started off focusing on). I think it's been locked in a feedback loop with the current stuff. Like, it's polled, yeah, but there's such a huge chunk of those fans by simply having the content in the first place that they can go that one way ignoring everything else, leading to more fans of that type which gives even more influence, and so on.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah, you can check back on this game 6 months later and all that's been added are some new stores and a load of diaper/baby content. That's rare enough that people will flock to the few games that have it but that's not the only issue. This game has been going for years and it still feels like there's nothing to do. You can only interact with a handful of characters, it has the same couple of quests it started with, and the ~3 or so jobs aren't fleshed out enough to be called the main gameplay feature.

Maybe the baby stuff is robust but without that it just feels like an extended character creator for a game that isn't there.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi everyone ^_^

Sorry for the slow responses to posts lately. Sadly, things have kind of got away from me over here, so I've decided not to respond to the previous outstanding posts (I've put responding off too long). However, any new posts I'll do my best to respond to :)

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^
Fucking awesome I was waiting for this! :D

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes