Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
yeah, it also says its too thick to masturbate while wearing but you can use the sybian to get around that.

kinda wish they would add alternate dialogues for the stuff you can't do instead of locking it off, that showed your character TRYING, but failing. like tyhey try to use the toilet but they cant get the diaper off and wet themselves anyway, or they try to masturbate while in chastity and just end up hot and bothered but unsatisfied
I know this isn’t my suggestion or anything but I wanted to quote it anyway since I thought it was such a good idea.

Reactions: Jpmaggers
May 10, 2020
About parasites. I think from a live latex suit that can be sold to us would come out a great loving Venom who wants to have sex with everyone. Heh heh.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
That's great to hear! I've been doing a little bit of exercise a day too, and that alone does wonders, so I'm sure proper gym visits must feel great :)
Unfortunately due to a recent outbreak of covid-19 all nonessential services has been closed for two weeks and by outbreak I mean only one person in all of NSW has got it so I have to make do with the exercise equipment at the local parks.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I know this isn’t my suggestion or anything but I wanted to quote it anyway since I thought it was such a good idea.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

On the matter of wanting scenes where chastity devices get in the way rather than just avoiding scenes, there are limits, but I do already try to do this where I can. Whenever I add chastity content to a scene it dramatically increases the work required to write it, and pragmatically I try to get out as much general content as I can. Hopefully that explains the situation a little better.

Though, on a brighter note, this week I've not only added in a new scene that has specific chastity recognition as part of it (as mentioned above I do try), but have also been working hard on the Fem/Sissy Trainer overhaul and expansion. Currently, I'm still working on the expansion of stage 1 which is more generally focussed (yet still has some sissy content in it), where I'm putting in a number of unmissable one-off encounters which progress the player more towards being feminized or a sissy, which is coming along well. However, my plan is to keep going on this content area for the next few builds until the path is more robust, as something I've noticed is the lack of progression within the game at large.

What all that above means, is hopefully this build will get up to the point where the player can end up on the Sissy path, and the following builds will see the integration of more chastity content within the game at large (and the player potentially being put in chastity), along with lots more fun. In particular, I'm excited to add in the Sissy and Feminization booster traits that will be part of the starts of these branches within the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, as they will give the player a slow over-time transformation :D

About parasites. I think from a live latex suit that can be sold to us would come out a great loving Venom who wants to have sex with everyone. Heh heh.
Hi Rusal ^_^

The living latex suit really is something I want to return to at some point, and is a bit of somewhat parasite content in the game that I forgot about. Originally I had big plans for it, but like with other areas in the game it has been somewhat unfinished. Fingers crossed I'll get a chance to do something with it soon :)

Unfortunately due to a recent outbreak of covid-19 all nonessential services has been closed for two weeks and by outbreak I mean only one person in all of NSW has got it so I have to make do with the exercise equipment at the local parks.
Yeah, that's a pain. Glad that you have exercise equipment in your local parks though, that's a convenient option. When it comes to my exercise that I've been doing over the last few weeks I've just been doing simple stuff like push-ups and sit-ups that don't require anything as I don't have too much space for fitting anything in (and we're also still pretty locked down - though the nearest gym is a bit too far for me too).

It's good to get some exercise though, so congratulations with sticking with it (y)

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
4th The Repurposing Center Anniversary Plans

Hello everyone ^_^

We've reached that time of year again to mark the milestone of the game development continuing. Now we're 4 years into development and going on strong, I wanted to do something special to reward you all for your support!

As such, want to explain my plans for this anniversary celebration, run down some of the big achievements of this development year, and explain a little bit about what my major plans are for the year we're about to start!

Before all that, once again thank you all for your continued interest and support, I really couldn't do any of this without you ^_^

---

Anniversary Plans

To celebrate this anniversary, I wanted to do something special, as some years previously I've kind of skipped over it. As such, the major plans are:
  • A Patreon poll to determine which major area of content. or thing that I've ignored for too long, that I'll revisit.
  • A Discord/TFGames Forum poll (totalled between the two) to determine which apartment room you'd like to see added next.
  • The unveiling of the modular room system, which may not make it into the game this month, but marks another major goal for the game that's on the horizon.
  • Work on the long-awaited Fem/Sissy Trainer content (coming along well so far).
---

4th Year Development Milestones
This isn't anything conclusive, but just a general run-down of some of the major things added over the last year:
  • The Jess Quest
  • Sex toys
  • Snacks and drinks
  • More clothing stores (especially ones for masculine characters)
  • The Roommates/Slaves system
  • Piercings
  • The huge ABDL Diaper Racing mini-game expansion
  • Expanding on the Cat-Girl Cafe content
  • Pregnancy/Impregnation
  • The modular avatar character image system
  • Cum tracking/milking
  • The ABDL Diaper/Potty system overhaul
The above list is nowhere near exhaustive, but is a greatest hits of the bigger elements in my opinion. That's also not mentioning the work on the website, the Discord server, and the game's wiki.

We've had a fun and content-filled year for sure, but I'm sure in the upcoming year we can manage much more. I'm especially excited to get back to writing Trainer and job content, along with the teased apartment system explained in more detail below.

---

General 5th Year Development Plans

With a new year also comes the plans for what I'm going to do next. There are various big things I want to do, including; getting more jobs (and more jobs with progression paths within them) added to the game, working on more dating content, adding more trainer content, putting hunger/thirst into the game, reworking the skill system so players can learn skills more naturally over time (such as giving lots of oral improves your oral skill), adding in the planned slave school location, overhauling the punishment system, and much more.

Instead, today I'm going to outline two of the major things that I want to get added to the game this year, with the first of those being the Apartment System overhaul, whilst the second major thing is my plans to hugely overhaul and expand the Trainer content.

Apartment System

One thing I've noticed repeatedly over time is that the player doesn't have a lot to do in the late game, with few long-term goals. To remedy that, and to give the player more customization options, I've thought up the Apartment System overhaul, where players will be able to buy expensive additional expansions for their apartment which will offer them convenient bonuses and benefits.

Below (examples 1-3) I showcase the modular image for the bedroom in various configurations.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

This apartment expansion will also offer more than just visual customization for the player's personal space. Currently, I have developed four extra rooms; a kitchen, a bathroom, a slave dungeon, and a living room. The kitchen will be used to help with the hunger/thirst system, the bathroom will be a more convenient and efficient version of the Dormitory Bathroom, and the Slave Dungeon will be tied to a planned area of content where players can enslave, train, and sell randomly generated NPC's. Examples of these options are shown below.

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

The last thing to say about the plans for the apartment system currently is that seeing as the player will need to buy all these upgrades and customizations from somebody, a new NPC will be added to the game. The planned character is a tom-boy named Piper, who you can get a sneak peak at below too.

Plans For General Trainer Content

The in-game trainers have for a good while been something that I've not been 100% happy with. I think they are a good idea, meant to give players a more focused play through, but as they currently are they just aren't developed enough. That's why I've devised this list of changes I plan to make to the trainer content.

My first plan for the various trainer options is to make them have more tiers. As it stands currently, there just aren't that many stages of the trainer paths, causing them to lack any real feeling of progression. To counter this I hope to have more stages, with branching paths on the trainer content, increasing replay value, and giving the player some important decisions to make.

The second part of my plan is to add in more unmissable encounters within the various stages. The intention here is that by adding in smaller one-time interactions with the trainers, that the player will again feel a better sense of progression, and can have more naturally pick which branch of the trainer path they'll follow through multiple decisions.

Next, as the third part of my plan I want to add more requirements placed on the player by their trainers. Whether these are one-time requirements to wear certain types of clothing, general life-style habits, sexual objectives, or being told to go to a specific job or training, these requirements would put an active decision in front of the player whether they were going to comply or not. Further, depending on the trainer and requirement, the consequences might vary too, from one-time punishments, to increasing your punishment score, and potentially more severe consequences (such as chastity).

Finally, I want to make it so that trainer encounters don't happen every night. Nightly visits with every single trainer is just too much, especially for players who pick multiple trainers. I don't want to make the visits too infrequent so they become a grind, but I think them not necessarily happening every day would feel more organic.

Plans For Fem/Sissy Trainer Content

More specifically, for the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, I want to break it down into the following branches.

Stage 1 = Basic Feminization (girly hairstyles, a little makeup, some lessons on how to be girly/feminine)
Stage 2 = Basic Sissy (teasing, feminine behaviour and appearance training, potentially chastity), or Advanced Feminization (feminine transformations, feminine behaviour training, more regular makeup and hairstyling style visits)
Stage 3 (Previously Sissy Branch) = Girly Sissy (teasing, chastity, sweet girly behaviour and appearance training), or Slutty Sissy (teasing, chastity, sexual punishments and requirements, slutty appearance and behaviour training)
Stage 3 (Previously Feminization Branch) = Bimbo (extreme feminine transformations, bimbo behaviour and appearance training, sex training requirements, potentially sexual requirements, potentially bimbo hypnosis requirements), or Slut (slutty and degrading behaviour and appearance training, sex training requirements, sexual requirements), or Housewife (sweet behaviour and appearance training, training in traditionally feminine matters, potentially submissiveness training)

Laura will remain the trainer throughout this entire section of content. Her intentions will be to earnestly train the player to be a good woman. However, if she gets the sense they want to remain (or become) a man, then she'll instead convert them into a sissy, though this will be well signposted so players don't end up accidentally having it happen. She generally won't engage in direct sexual contact with players, though might in certain specific paths.

More generally, unlike what is currently in place, there will be more one-time encounters with the player where she asks about what they are interested in. I also know that I want to have optional endings for the player at the end of each path as a reward for going through all of that training.

My final consideration is that I want there to be benefits to following the various trainer paths through to their major milestones. The plans for this are to offer traits to players at various points, some which relate to their 'training', where the skills they've received will offer financial boosts in certain jobs, whilst some will be transformation/mod related changing the player slowly over time (constant penis shrinkage on the sissy path, always having a penis on the sissy path, always having breasts on the feminization path, always having a vagina on the feminization path, femininity score increases over time for both paths).

---

Phew, that was a long post. If you've read all of that, then give yourself a pat on the back.

Happy gaming ^_^

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Apartment System

One thing I've noticed repeatedly over time is that the player doesn't have a lot to do in the late game, with few long-term goals. To remedy that, and to give the player more customization options, I've thought up the Apartment System overhaul, where players will be able to buy expensive additional expansions for their apartment which will offer them convenient bonuses and benefits.

Below (examples 1-3) I showcase the modular image for the bedroom in various configurations.

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

This apartment expansion will also offer more than just visual customization for the player's personal space. Currently, I have developed four extra rooms; a kitchen, a bathroom, a slave dungeon, and a living room. The kitchen will be used to help with the hunger/thirst system, the bathroom will be a more convenient and efficient version of the Dormitory Bathroom, and the Slave Dungeon will be tied to a planned area of content where players can enslave, train, and sell randomly generated NPC's. Examples of these options are shown below.

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

The last thing to say about the plans for the apartment system currently is that seeing as the player will need to buy all these upgrades and customizations from somebody, a new NPC will be added to the game. The planned character is a tom-boy named Piper, who you can get a sneak peak at below too.
Does this mean that the apartment system is coming soon? Because it looks pretty complete and it even got some good looking artwork to go with it.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Apartment System

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

Also follow up question will we be able to replace the bed with a crib?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah, that's a pain.
Yeah it sucks I mean don’t get me wrong I’m glad my government isn’t treating it like some sort of joke but I don’t understand why they have to be so extreme about the whole thing making everybody wear masks would be a more reasonable action at least IMO.

Last edited:

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
As long as we keep giving ideas, feedback, spelling errors, game errors and if we come across a bit of money maybe send a bit their way.
Yep I would pay for it myself but I don’t have a job and the only money I do have is physical not digital I’m just glad he releases a public version that’s only one version behind for free.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Does this mean that the apartment system is coming soon? Because it looks pretty complete and it even got some good looking artwork to go with it.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

Yes and no is the best answer I can give. Yes, the apartment system is coming soon-ish (after the Fem/Sissy Trainer content as the next big thing). However, no in regards to the point that it's pretty complete. Whilst I have all the core artwork associated with it complete, I still have yet to write any of the code or content ready for the game (though I have done a decent amount of planning work).

Hope that explains the situation a little better :)

Also follow up question will we be able to replace the bed with a crib?
The main bed in the bedroom likely will never be replaceable with a crib, and I'm unlikely to be able to get a crib image for the customizable image (as it's done by my artist who doesn't do ABDL work), but you will still be able to have an ABDL crib in your room as the bed you sleep in. Mainly, I just need the full bed for various scenes, like the Trainer visits and sex scenes with Slaves/Roommates, so it unavoidable that it needs to stay.

Again, hope that makes sense :)

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate jpmaggers as a dev. They not only consistently update their game, but also reply to people as much as they can. 10/10 dev
Hello AlicetheDeviant ^_^

Thank you for your kind words, they really have brightened my day. I put a lot of hard work in to my game development, it's always great to hear that people appreciate it :D

As long as we keep giving ideas, feedback, spelling errors, game errors and if we come across a bit of money maybe send a bit their way.
Hi Orannis ^_^

It's true, I do like money ;)

At the same time, it is just nice to see people enjoying my game, not to mention the general community support that people offer. There's no way to stem piracy if people want to pirate, so I put it out of my mind and don't get upset/annoyed by it when it does happen.

Yep I would pay for it myself but I don’t have a job and the only money I do have is physical not digital I’m just glad he releases a public version that’s only one version behind for free.
That's kind of you to say, but as I've said before just being active in the community is also a great way to support my work ^_^

P.S. I do also like money though, and that is also a great way to support my work, though there never is any pressure to do so ;)

Reactions: Pooploser64

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
Sorry for asking but I'm really curious on how you got your fetish did you play a lot horror games/watch a lot of horror movies when you were younger and just fell in love with the idea of getting mind controlled by a parasite or something? Again not trying to kink shame or anything I'm just wondering.
Is has nothing to do with horror for me, like IRL leeches and stuff gross me out. I think it comes from a combination of being submissive and have a huge fetish for femdom, penis milking, edging, orgasm denial, and whatever you would call the fetish for being aroused at the idea of getting sexually addicted to something like a parasite or addictive saliva/girlcum etc. While I have always been into femdom, I didn't gain a fetish for penis milking, edging, orgasm denial and feet until I went to a party at college and a girl brought me back to her dorm and edged me repeatedly with her feet, and again every time we had sex. Introduced to those fetishes and generally liking Monster Girls eventually led me to Manticores and Demon Girls/Succubi with tailpussies. As I got more and more into that I started like the tailpussy itself almost as a separate thing, and when searching for stuff like "penis_milking monster" on sites like rule34 xxx, sankaku, and pixiv you inevitably end up finding onahole parasite stuff, which is basically a tailpussy without the attached manticore. I am very much not into normal parasites like leeches and maggots that eat your flesh, that is gross. Weirdly enough, a ton of onahole parasite content are plants like pitcher plants, flowers that look like vaginas, venus penis traps etc so I kinda have a thing for plants now, which is strange.

Hopefully that answered your question

trentrentren

May 24, 2020
Lucky bastard that's always been my fantasy.
Unfortunately I have never found another women with a reverse foot fetish. The difference between someone who has a fetish for giving footjobs and someone who is just fulfilling a request or doing it as a part of a domination thing is enormous. I miss her enthusiasm.

Which reminds me, if foot addiction isn't already thing, add it to the long list of suggestions!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Unfortunately I have never found another women with a reverse foot fetish. The difference between someone who has a fetish for giving footjobs and someone who is just fulfilling a request or doing it as a part of a domination thing is enormous. I miss her enthusiasm.

Which reminds me, if foot addiction isn't already thing, add it to the long list of suggestions!
I personally would quite like one of the punishments for the sissy trainer to be some footjob teasing but your suggestion is good too. :)

Reactions: trentrentren

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You should've asked for her number.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

There's a new build up over on the Patreon, build The Repurposing Center (public) 0.4.21(a).

You can find it ->

Hope you're all having a great day, and happy gaming :)

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes