dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Is the only way to increase relationship with named NPCs to interact with them at their 'home' location? (Jess -> at your aprtment after you rescued her, Jasmine -> at the Fur store).

Is it possible to 'go on dates' with NPCs (Jasmine, Jess, Riley, etc)? If so, how?

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to alter pregnancy duration to be longer? 4 Days is simply too fast imo
Technically you can. Get a dick instead of a vagina and you'll stay pregnant for however long you want. Not the answer you were probably hoping for.
Is the only way to increase relationship with named NPCs to interact with them at their 'home' location? (Jess -> at your aprtment after you rescued her, Jasmine -> at the Fur store).

Is it possible to 'go on dates' with NPCs (Jasmine, Jess, Riley, etc)? If so, how?
You can only date Agent Davis, Villin, and Tilly at the moment. You can increase relation with some others by hanging out with them using the tablet as well.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Technically you can. Get a dick instead of a vagina and you'll stay pregnant for however long you want. Not the answer you were probably hoping for.
Nope.
Is the code easily accessible? I could just change the variables myself if so.
You can only date Agent Davis, Villin, and Tilly at the moment. You can increase relation with some others by hanging out with them using the tablet as well.
Elaborate on tablet use please

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

Had another bit of a burn out moment there and left things unanswered for way too long, but I'm now catching up on my message backlog. Sorry for the wait, and thank you for your patience :)

IDK if you’ve seen it chances are you probably did but I thought I would quote it anyway in the extremely unlikely chance that you didn’t so sorry about that.
Hi Pooploser ^_^

A foot (to cock) stroking punishment for the sissy trainer content is an interesting idea. I'm not against it, but I haven't planned out the punishments on the sissy trainer path yet (which is a good reminder for me to do so), so can't answer you for sure. However, I'll do my best :)

It looks good from what I see but I do feel it needs music and I would love it to have sex sound effects to really bring it to life. I will keep an eye on this one.
Hi Behappy ^_^

Glad to hear that you like the game so far :)

Music and sound effects are something I've thought about, but I'm not particularly experienced with working with them, so not sure exactly how I would do it. Thank you for the suggestion :)

Fur doesn't change your appearance for me. Is that intended? On that note, is there a way to transform yourself into a full furry character like some of the NPCs?
Hi Reilit ^_^

Currently, the player avatar picture doesn't support alternate character skin types, but me and the artist who's working on the avatar part of the project are doing our best to try and get things like that added to it.

As for full furry transformations, that is something I'd like to get added too, but have been slow to work on. A lot of people have been complaining I spend more time on character customization than content lately, which is partially why it has been delayed, along with me trying to work everything out with my artist. It is planned though :)

How does one start the cat girl cafe questline? I tried getting transformed into one, donating but nothing got me the job to unlock the scenes.
Hi asofo ^_^

To start the cat-girl cafe job you just have to visit the cat-girl cafe. After that the job should appear in your job list, as long as you don't have bunny ears or a bunny tail.

Hope that helps :)

So just from what I've been able to explore, the most extreme fetish I could find in the game so far is pee drinking. I tried to make a male character be turned into a sissy toilet slave who only gets railed up the butt by giant strapons if they are going to get action, but it didn't really pan out since I can only seem to get the manners trainer, and wearing a chastity cage so far was pretty much meaningless since exploring around with it on still seemed to get my fiddle diddled. I wish there was a premonition implant or something similar that let you see the tags of events before opting to click on their respective links.
Hi Evureliu ^_^

Thank you for the feedback, even when it's negative it's still often useful :)

I'm trying my best currently to add in the sissy content (on the Fem/Sissy Trainer path), including integrating chastity content more fully into the game (as I stopped half-way through initially).

As for watersports content, I do have some planned in the upcoming next few builds as part of the Degradationist Brothel job encounters I've been writing.

Thanks again for the feedback and suggestions :)

[Bug Report]
Selling cum doesn't give money for me.
  • I have external balls and pp.
  • The inspect self screen said I had 40 ml of cum stored.
Save file included.

View attachment 1335852

View attachment 1335851
Hi Dusty ^_^

Thank you for the bug report, they are always greatly appreciated and they help immensely in keeping the game fun, balanced, and playable :)

On the bright side, this issue has already come to my attention, and was the result of me calculating the cum selling payout calculating after a series of orgasm calls (which would reduce the player's cum amount each time). This has now been fixed in the build I'm working on, with the calculation now happening at the start of the scene. Sadly, this fix will not be in the next public build which is already fully compiled, and won't be fixed until the build after that.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thanks again for the bug report :)

Is there a way to alter pregnancy duration to be longer? 4 Days is simply too fast imo
Hi again ^_^

There is not currently a way to alter pregnancy duration, however, that's a very good point. I'll make a note of it as a suggestion, and see what I can do about setting things up to allow for slower pregnancy progression :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hi Pooploser ^_^

A foot (to cock) stroking punishment for the sissy trainer content is an interesting idea. I'm not against it, but I haven't planned out the punishments on the sissy trainer path yet (which is a good reminder for me to do so), so can't answer you for sure. However, I'll do my best :)
Well that’s all anyone can ask for. :) (Sorry for the slow response NovelAi is really addicting I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone who makes video games.)

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone ^_^

There's a new build live over on Patreon. Hope you have fun with it.

You can find it here ->

Happy gaming ^_^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pooploser64

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Is it only mc futa/trans or someone else?
Hi n27anuxi ^_^

The game allows the player to start as male or female, and allows for male, female, or futa characters within the game. It also features a setting that selects what focus you want the transformations to have, so you can either be feminized/masculinized or have somewhat more random transformations.

Hope that helps answer your question :)

i dont see the sissy trainer showing up
Hi Ddop ^_^

As part of the Trainer content update the Sissy Trainer (along with all the trainers) have been updated so their visits are more random. They will, however, turn up at least every third day (starting from the last visit or the start of the game - with a few exceptions). There is an option to have it the old way again, where trainers will visit nightly in the options menu (found through the room tablet or at the start of the game).

Some people also miss this too, so just in case, you also need to have selected the Fem/Sissy Trainer to be in your game from the options menu or at the start of the game.

Hope that helps, and happy gaming ^_^

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Hi n27anuxi ^_^

The game allows the player to start as male or female, and allows for male, female, or futa characters within the game. It also features a setting that selects what focus you want the transformations to have, so you can either be feminized/masculinized or have somewhat more random transformations.

Hi Ddop ^_^

As part of the Trainer content update the Sissy Trainer (along with all the trainers) have been updated so their visits are more random. They will, however, turn up at least every third day (starting from the last visit or the start of the game - with a few exceptions). There is an option to have it the old way again, where trainers will visit nightly in the options menu (found through the room tablet or at the start of the game).

Some people also miss this too, so just in case, you also need to have selected the Fem/Sissy Trainer to be in your game from the options menu or at the start of the game.

Hope that helps, and happy gaming ^_^
What i'm asking: is there other futa/trans characters except mc?

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
What i'm asking: is there other futa/trans characters except mc?
Yes. At the very least there is Villin the herm bunny-gurl who is a futa. But, more generally, there are multiple characters who have been transformed from one gender to the other, or are cross-dressing.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Been following the game for quite a while on TFGames, and really enjoying the new update! Love the Sissy/Fem trainer stuff. It's always nice to have a bit of "soft dom" stuff which they represent quite nicely -- looking forward to more in future! You (or whoever controls the thread) may want to add the "sissification" tag to the post, as it's pretty relevant now.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Been following the game for quite a while on TFGames, and really enjoying the new update! Love the Sissy/Fem trainer stuff. It's always nice to have a bit of "soft dom" stuff which they represent quite nicely -- looking forward to more in future! You (or whoever controls the thread) may want to add the "sissification" tag to the post, as it's pretty relevant now.
Hi DatGuy88 ^_^

Thank you for your nice comments, it always makes my day to hear that people are enjoying my content. I've really liked how the Fem/Sissy Trainer rework has come out too, especially having the chance to write a long encounter chain like that. There is a lot left that's still planned for the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, so hopefully you'll continue to enjoy it :)

As for the post tags, sadly I'm not in control of this thread (I stumbled over it a couple of years back when Google-ing my game), but I wouldn't be against the addition of such a tag being added to it.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Hi DatGuy88 ^_^

Thank you for your nice comments, it always makes my day to hear that people are enjoying my content. I've really liked how the Fem/Sissy Trainer rework has come out too, especially having the chance to write a long encounter chain like that. There is a lot left that's still planned for the Fem/Sissy Trainer content, so hopefully you'll continue to enjoy it :)

As for the post tags, sadly I'm not in control of this thread (I stumbled over it a couple of years back when Google-ing my game), but I wouldn't be against the addition of such a tag being added to it.
I think you can open a ticket and get the 'game developer' tag if you wanted (top of page), and you might be able to get ownership of the thread if that's what you wanted. Presumably you could add tags then.

And glad to hear there's more content planned around the Fem/Sissy trainer! I'd be very interested in seeing more crossdressing content in particular (as the character can crossdress, but there's not a lot of specific content based around that). But there's plenty of content to enjoy :).

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I think you can open a ticket and get the 'game developer' tag if you wanted (top of page), and you might be able to get ownership of the thread if that's what you wanted. Presumably you could add tags then.

And glad to hear there's more content planned around the Fem/Sissy trainer! I'd be very interested in seeing more crossdressing content in particular (as the character can crossdress, but there's not a lot of specific content based around that). But there's plenty of content to enjoy :).
That's a very good point, I'll think about it :)

Yes, lots of Fem/Sissy content is planned. In total there will be 3 tiers of the content, with various branched routes through it. Each tier has 6 narrative encounters (and random encounters between them). I think I worked out previously that when it's complete the full path should be about 33 encounters experienced by the player (though they'll be able to continue having the random encounters after that - and they may see repeat random Fem/Sissy Trainer encounters). There will also be a task system, which will have its own encounters.

Oh, and also, there is certainly more crossdressing content coming over the next couple of builds :D

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to add some ggp using the console, yet it doesn't seem to be working. I've tried

SugarCube.State.variables.ggp = xxxx
and
SugarCube.State.variables.ggp + xxxx

The console shows the new number involved, but when I check the inventory, it's still the previous amount. Usually when I cheat, I go into the html to make small changes here and there to amounts earned or things like that, I only really tried the console the other day, but all the other games I've tried using it for, have worked just fine.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes