Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
Gay tag was removed? Pretty sure you can still be gay in this.
Hi PonderingPanda ^_^

Yes, gay content is certainly still in the game and nothing has changed there.

Not sure what to say about the tag matter though. I have nothing to do with the running of this thread, I just post in it ever since stumbling over it a year or so back, so someone else has made that alteration here.

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
There's not really much gay content, to be honest.
Hey Cboy ^_^

<Shrug> There's a lot of lesbian content, but less gay male content as there are just less male characters that I've spent a lot of time writing at this point. Still, when I have dozens of gay scenes within the game does feel a little harsh to say there's not a lot of gay content.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hey Cboy ^_^

<Shrug> There's a lot of lesbian content, but less gay male content as there are just less male characters that I've spent a lot of time writing at this point. Still, when I have dozens of gay scenes within the game does feel a little harsh to say there's not a lot of gay content.
That's what I meant by not much male/male, but I do hope for more of it in the future.

Reactions: Jpmaggers

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
That's what I meant by not much male/male, but I do hope for more of it in the future.
That's probably fair. I think there's more in there than people think, as some scenes have female partners that will become male if you have the preference set to males only, but there are a lot less in the general proportion. There should be some male/male sex on the Sissy branch of the Fem/Sissy Trainer content that's coming up :)

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I wonder if one of the artists who worked on this game is NimbleTail. His art style seems familiar and he likes to draw Petplay stuff. That might be where I have seen it.

• Red Heart

Jpmaggers

Nov 17, 2017
I wonder if one of the artists who worked on this game is NimbleTail. His art style seems familiar and he likes to draw Petplay stuff. That might be where I have seen it.
Hi Elona ^_^

Yes, NimbleTail is one of the artists who work on my game. Pretty embarrassingly I have a decent backlog of the art he's produced for the game saved up, as I've been slow on the Pet-Play content for a while, but lots more lovely NimbleTail art should make it into the game in time too :)

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Just noticed you hit the hosted version goal on patreon congrats! Edit: Never mind it's almost like people unsubscribed just to make me look like a idiot....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I personally would quite like one of the punishments for the sissy trainer to be some footjob teasing but your suggestion is good too. :)
IDK if you’ve seen it chances are you probably did but I thought I would quote it anyway in the extremely unlikely chance that you didn’t so sorry about that.

Reilit

May 18, 2019
Fur doesn't change your appearance for me. Is that intended? On that note, is there a way to transform yourself into a full furry character like some of the NPCs?

asofo

Mar 23, 2019
How does one start the cat girl cafe questline? I tried getting transformed into one, donating but nothing got me the job to unlock the scenes.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Fur doesn't change your appearance for me. Is that intended? On that note, is there a way to transform yourself into a full furry character like some of the NPCs?
I think the art designer for the character portraits haven’t made artwork for the fur yet.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
So just from what I've been able to explore, the most extreme fetish I could find in the game so far is pee drinking. I tried to make a male character be turned into a sissy toilet slave who only gets railed up the butt by giant strapons if they are going to get action, but it didn't really pan out since I can only seem to get the manners trainer, and wearing a chastity cage so far was pretty much meaningless since exploring around with it on still seemed to get my fiddle diddled. I wish there was a premonition implant or something similar that let you see the tags of events before opting to click on their respective links.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Hey All,

What's the simplest way to play as a futa? (vag + dick + female body proportions)

Playing around with the staring scenarios, I could only get 1 set of genitalia to start.

Separate question:
How do you get a dick if you start as a girl, and how do you get vag and tits if you start as a male?

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Hey All,

What's the simplest way to play as a futa? (vag + dick + female body proportions)

Playing around with the staring scenarios, I could only get 1 set of genitalia to start.

Separate question:
How do you get a dick if you start as a girl, and how do you get vag and tits if you start as a male?

There's a clinic where you can get all three and other modifications given you have enough money. Pretty much start with whatever you want but know becoming more masculine costs more money than becoming more feminine

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
[Bug Report]
Selling cum doesn't give money for me.
  • I have external balls and pp.
  • The inspect self screen said I had 40 ml of cum stored.
Save file included.

c44m.JPG

c0m.JPG

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes